[Request] Fix the new Rune/Sigil of the Stars

Miroe.2054

Just got myself the new Sigil of the Stars that lets you stack a bonus for each Attribute per kill. (like the sigil of bloodlust does for power) Reading the description of the Attributes granted by the rune/sigil of the stars it says +X to all Attributes. There are 9 Attributes in the game (Power, Precision, Ferocity, Toughness, Vitality, Healing Power, Condition damage, Concentration and Expertise) Yet both of the new items do not give any bonuses to Concentration or Expertise. Expanding the Attribute range of sigil of the stars to Concentration and Expertise would increase the Attributes added by it from 14 points per stack to 18 in comparison to the 10 given to a specific Attribute on any other sigil. (Don't know if it would be broken though, I'm not in the gw2 balance team.)

I know that what I am actually asking for is a fix to all celestial items to include Concentration and Expertise. This might require lowering the bonus given to each Attribute by a certain amount but right now celestial items are just misleading.

What do you think?

EDIT: Forgot Ferocity

> @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > @intox.6347 said:

> > > @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > > Who uses stack sigils anyway...

> >

> > WvW-ers :D And for sure celestial sigil will have also only one option to use... for cele users in wvw :D

>

> Sigil of bloodlust roaming

>

> Now what does the rune?

+36 all stat, -30% incoming weakness, chill, cripple duration, -10% condition damage taken

> @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > @FaboBabo.3581 said:

> > > @intox.6347 said:

> > > > @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > > > Who uses stack sigils anyway...

> > >

> > > WvW-ers :D And for sure celestial sigil will have also only one option to use... for cele users in wvw :D

> >

> > Sigil of bloodlust roaming

> >

> > Now what does the rune?

>

> +36 all stat, -30% incoming weakness, chill, cripple duration, -10% condition damage taken

Superior rune of bandaid versus scourges?

> @Charrbeque.8729 said:

> Weapons and armor with celestial stats are the same way: concentration and expertise were never added to it, even though it increases all other stats.

Absolutely that is how it is. So maybe we can change each instance of a celestial stat bonus to

"+X To All Attributes exept for concentration and expertise"

> @Shirlias.8104 said:

> Ask to fix something which works perfectly.

> :lol:

>

> It's this way since traveller, divinity, revenant, weaver, celestial, etc... no need to fix the description.

Please help me here. Are you confused with how item descriptions are supposed to work or are you mistaking the word "all stats" with something else?

> @Miroe.2054 said:

> > @Shirlias.8104 said:

> > Ask to fix something which works perfectly.

> > :lol:

> >

> > It's this way since traveller, divinity, revenant, weaver, celestial, etc... no need to fix the description.

>

> Please help me here. Are you confused with how item descriptions are supposed to work or are you mistaking the word "all stats" with something else?

It means the same thing it has always meant. Are you complaining about ANet being consistent?

• 9 months later...

I agree. I you have an item say "all stats" and then add new stats, you should either include the new stats for the items, or change the description that has become wrong because the item no longer gives a bonus to all stats.

PS: Oops came here after googling the rune I didn't know yet and just noticed it had been in the game for a long time and the thread is old. Did they ever change anything?'

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"intox.6347" said:

> > > @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > > Who uses stack sigils anyway...

> >

> > WvW-ers :D And for sure celestial sigil will have also only one option to use... for cele users in wvw :D

>

> Few WvW players use stacking sigils because you lose stacks on down or map change.

Not in my experience, only VERY frequent float teams or roamers would do this, since it takes only 5 player kills to hit 25 stacks again. The vast majority of players are 20-50 man squads would always use stacking sigils.