Brandstone crash sites need a HUGE overhaul, here's why

I'm trying only now to do the Astral and Stellar weapons sets. I have no idea how to find a crash site. I stay near Fatima, at the Astralarium and wait for the meteorite. Once it's here, I go and try to find it but without success. 5 minutes is not enough for me to find anything all by myself. :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"shizuma.3795" said:

> I'm trying only now to do the Astral and Stellar weapons sets. I have no idea how to find a crash site. I stay near Fatima, at the Astralarium and wait for the meteorite. Once it's here, I go and try to find it but without success. 5 minutes is not enough for me to find anything all by myself. :(

Mount up, use the brandstone multitool WHILE MOUNTED. This will show you the direction of the site. I recommend using the griffon, as it will fly to your destination really fast.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"shizuma.3795" said:

> > I'm trying only now to do the Astral and Stellar weapons sets. I have no idea how to find a crash site. I stay near Fatima, at the Astralarium and wait for the meteorite. Once it's here, I go and try to find it but without success. 5 minutes is not enough for me to find anything all by myself. :(

>

> Mount up, use the brandstone multitool WHILE MOUNTED. This will show you the direction of the site. I recommend using the griffon, as it will fly to your destination really fast.

Thanks for the tip!

:open_mouth: I didn't know I could use the multitool while mounted. The skills doesn't show up when I tried to do so. The hotkey skill is enough or am I missing something?

> @"shizuma.3795" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"shizuma.3795" said:

> > > I'm trying only now to do the Astral and Stellar weapons sets. I have no idea how to find a crash site. I stay near Fatima, at the Astralarium and wait for the meteorite. Once it's here, I go and try to find it but without success. 5 minutes is not enough for me to find anything all by myself. :(

> >

> > Mount up, use the brandstone multitool WHILE MOUNTED. This will show you the direction of the site. I recommend using the griffon, as it will fly to your destination really fast.

>

> Thanks for the tip!

> :open_mouth: I didn't know I could use the multitool while mounted. The skills doesn't show up when I tried to do so. The hotkey skill is enough or am I missing something?

I cant remember correctly, but you either doubleclick on the tool (which is in your inventory) before or after mounting. The special action button comes up, use it to see the direction (it requires some unboynd magic, I think, per usage)