[POLL]What is your favorite mount and why ?

Kaizok.7839

> @Curunen.8729 said:

> > @Thanatostasis.4562 said:

> > All are great, springers don't get a lot of love do they? They're fuckn awesome, perhaps one of the most useful mounts, they should make a frog skin for the springer, now that would be awesome.

>

> I agree Springer is the most useful mount in all of pof.

>

> However despite being a lover of rabbits/hares I am not too fond of the cute chubby "bunny" design of the Springer. I'd have preferred them to model it on a realistic hare or rabbit.

>

> As it is the face of the Springer isn't my cup of tea.

That's what skins are for!

Besides a Jackolope skin (or a "Bejeweled" skin), one of my hopes for a Springer skin is a rather lithe, scruffy, scarred Springer skin with a kind of slight inspirational touch from the Black Moa. I enjoy the Springer as is but that skin would definitely get 2000 gems out of me if done well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raptor is the most convenient. Very fast and leaps far. Doesn't need a high area to get started. I mostly use the raptor even though I have the griffon now. Really I only use the griffon if I'm already up on a high point and don't feel like hurting my raptor with a long fall.

Springer is only good for going up... and you can't even really go forward when going up ;.;

Skimmer is nice over water but it kinda freaks me out. That mouth...

Jackal is annoying. I don't like the jackal. It feels hard to maneuver. Jumps terribly. And it isn't even alive >.< it's made of energy! Will use only when I want to use a portal.

Griffon, like I said, needs a high point to get started. I don't normally jump off high points just for the purpose of using a griffon.

I have two preferred ones: Raptor and Springer. Combined with normal gliding, they are what I use for everything everywhere.

I use the skimmer only in 2 specific cases:

1) Crossing a big distance over water safely (Ex: crossing over entire Strait of Devastation area via water side).

2) When mandatory due to sulfur or fury of the brand.

I don't use Jackal (exceptions: Very rare cases I must use a sand portal).

I don't use Griffon because I can't manage landing precisely with it.