More “paths” to legendary gear...

Swagger.1459

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> The amount of time it takes is irrelevant.

Quite the opposite. It's the core factor for all long-term goals.

They wouldn't be called _long-term_ if time was _not_ an important factor.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > The argument that without long term goals, the game will die, is sensational.

> > Thanks. I will remember this argument and quote it next time someone says legendary armor being exclusive to raids is important and that making it more widely accessible is going to hurt the game.

>

> Legendary armor isn't exclusive to raids though. It is already widely accessible.

So, let's assume we're talking about envoy armor specifically. It's definitely a longterm goal placed in raids, not a shortterm one. By your argument, without longterm goals content won't die. Thus, claiming that making envoy armor more widely accessible will negatively impact raids is (by your own words) sensational. We can safely ignore that argument completely. In fact, it also stands in direct contradiction to your claims that players can't get everything easily or the game will suffer.

I just don't understand how can you, with a straight face, claim _both_ at the same time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > >

> > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > >

> > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > >

> > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> >

> > This here is a great point and question.

> >

> > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> >

> > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> >

> > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> >

> > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

>

> Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

Yah, maybe you want to feel like it matters, or that there is no difference but really, the same cries that Casuals are saying now, is the same Cries that Hardcore players did before.. Anet bent for them.. if they are smart.. they will bend for us.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > >

> > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > >

> > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > >

> > > This here is a great point and question.

> > >

> > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > >

> > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > >

> > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > >

> > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> >

> > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

>

> Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > The amount of time it takes is irrelevant.

> Quite the opposite. It's the core factor for all long-term goals.

> They wouldn't be called _long-term_ if time was _not_ an important factor.

Um no, you took that out of context thanks ... it's quite irrelevant for how things in the game are implemented. It's all relative anyways ... what's long for someone isn't for another, and there isn't anything Anet can do to ensure it's 'equal' for different kinds of players. I mean, you want to drag me into an argument about the semantics of the meaning of long term ... not going to happen because there are LOTS of goals in the game and they take ALL KINDS of lengths of time to achieve them and it's up to players to choose which ones they do and how to do them, which has a fundamental effect on how long they take. Does that mean we justify changing how they are done because a group of players wants them longer or shorter? That makes no sense. Anet couldn't appease all players whims for these things even if they tried to do it, so the justification to 'make' something more or less long term for some players is rather nonsensical to begin with.

You seem to desire to compartmentalize your players into boxes to make your point ... except Anet doesn't do that in how the game is implemented. They simply provide content and everyone has choice to do it or not. Your way of thinking doesn't fit with the concept of this game.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > >

> > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > >

> > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > >

> > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > >

> > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > >

> > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > >

> > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > >

> > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> >

> > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

>

> It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

Legendary armor is for players who are among the best in the hardest game modes. Please don't crap it up, and make it utterly meaningless by giving it to people for running clueless, skill-less Tequatl zergs and bounty-trains lol.

There aren't many "paths" to olympic medals, Rhodes scholarships, purple hearts, etc, etc (to use some more extreme examples). Some things should just go to people who are better than everyone else at something. Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

> @"Fallesafe.5932" said:

> Legendary armor is for players who are among the best in the hardest game modes. Please don't crap it up, and make it utterly meaningless by giving it to people for running clueless, skill-less Tequatl zergs and bounty-trains lol.

>

> There aren't many "paths" to olympic medals, Rhodes scholarships, purple hearts, etc, etc (to use some more extreme examples). Some things should just go to people who are better than everyone else at something. Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

At least you are honest on your feels.

Pity the game needs the peasants to keep their lights on and pay the Dev team, or this game will go the path of GW1.. see.. you can still play it and enjoy your epic loots...

> @"Alehin.3746" said:

> Yup, i did read the OP. You aren't the only one asking for this changes tho, i never said "HEY @"Swagger.1459" WANTS EZ ITEMS", did i? Theres a huge difference betwen people that agree with you because they want alternate paths to people that just want easier and "chill xDDD" methods of crafting the items. I disagree with both views, but if you actually play the game you're clearly not the target of my posts. Don't take stuff personal, it's just the internet.

>

I have 18 or more legendary weapons, Aurora, Light legendary armor, Warbringer, etc. And i'm also one of the people who has said why not let the pver's that don't raid have a way to earn a backpack or armor. So was it aimed at me? Who ARE you assuming about? So much assumption of wanting things handed to them and so much not reading wanting it to be just as involved, but in the mode they want to play :/

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> Would be nice to have a path to all legendary gear (weapons, armors, trinkets and back pieces) for every mode (owpve, dungeons, fractals, raids, spvp, wvw)... so players can play how they want.

>

> Just remember folks... “It all gets back to our basic design philosophy. Our games aren’t about preparing to have fun, or about grinding for a future fun reward. Our games are designed to be fun from moment to moment.” - Mike O’Brien

Hire this guy please.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > >

> > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > >

> > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > >

> > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > >

> > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > >

> > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > >

> > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > >

> > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> >

> > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

>

> Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

>

> We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > @"Alehin.3746" said:

> > Yup, i did read the OP. You aren't the only one asking for this changes tho, i never said "HEY @"Swagger.1459" WANTS EZ ITEMS", did i? Theres a huge difference betwen people that agree with you because they want alternate paths to people that just want easier and "chill xDDD" methods of crafting the items. I disagree with both views, but if you actually play the game you're clearly not the target of my posts. Don't take stuff personal, it's just the internet.

> >

>

> I have 18 or more legendary weapons, Aurora, Light legendary armor, Warbringer, etc. And i'm also one of the people who has said why not let the pver's that don't raid have a way to earn a backpack or armor. So was it aimed at me? Who ARE you assuming about? So much assumption of wanting things handed to them and so much not reading wanting it to be just as involved, but in the mode they want to play :/

>

"Raiders" can easily acquire weapons and backpacks when they stop being "raiders" and become "players". I have all the legendaries i wanted in the game because i did different things and i'm glad i was """forced""" to do it. I had a lot of fun doing everything.

I don't want ad infinitum or warbringer to be added to raid, if anet want to give open world pve legendary armor or raiders a legendary backpack, i want them to make a new one, not just make everything that already exist obtainable by different ways because some players don't want to do different things. I am rewarded for playing different gamemodes and i want things to continue like this. I'd gladly spend more time doing more dungeons if we could have an ascalonian legendary set or something like that.

> Legendary armor is for players who are among the best in the hardest game modes. Please don't crap it up, and make it utterly meaningless by giving it to people for running clueless, skill-less Tequatl zergs and bounty-trains lol.

>

> There aren't many "paths" to olympic medals, Rhodes scholarships, purple hearts, etc, etc (to use some more extreme examples). Some things should just go to people who are better than everyone else at something. Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

Please, stop it with the BS. Raids themselves aren't hard, the hard part is to get into them. If raids were actually accessible to begin with and people couldn't just discriminate by LI/KP, a lot more people would have legendary armor. What's reserved for "the best" are CM-titles, not basic mainstream-rewards like legendary armor. Makes me wonder why people don't realize just how ANet fu**ed up implementing raids.

> Legendary armor is for players who are among the best in the hardest game modes.

So, you're saying it should be removed from raids, right?

hint: i'm a casual player, and don' consider myself to be all that good. Definitely not "among the best". I still have that armor - and i didn't need to buy it.

If i can get it, then any claims to prestige are a complete bunk.

My problem with raids as the only PvE source for the armor aren't because they are hard. They aren't. It's because they are hard _to get into_. And because they aren't fun.

> Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

And that's exactly why the rewards like Envoy armor being exclusive are higly damaging to the community. It's because rewarding one mode better encourages some players to think most of the game community are a "stinking pesants", and that they are "nobles" just because they happen to like that mode.

(also, hey, that's some ego you have if you think playing a game in a specific way makes you a noble, or in any way a better person than everyone else playing the same game)

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > >

> > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > >

> > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> >

> > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> >

> > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

>

> I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Fallesafe.5932" said:

> > Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

> And that's exactly why the rewards like Envoy armor being exclusive are higly damaging to the community. It's because rewarding one mode better encourages some players to think most of the game community are a "stinking pesants", and that they are "nobles" just because they happen to like that mode.

>

> (also, hey, that's some ego you have if you think playing a game in a specific way makes you a noble, or in any way a better person than everyone else playing the same game)

>

Give the person some respect man, We both know this is how they all really feel about the situation and why they are fussing and fighting so hard for their little emblem of game royalty, so, there is no need to be rude or harp upon to the one person that was honest about it. Take a moment to appreciate their candor.

With that said.. Yah.. Raids are doing great to set the stage for the game to have a whole bunch of Second Class Citizens.. that is until the lowly peasants and plebes move on to some other game that would be more then glad to have them, like BDO or Bless or one of the many other games coming out.. and for the few here that cry about P2W.. lets take a moment to appreciate that these forums witnessed the rage and cries that mount skins were somehow pay to win, take that as you will when anyone here says some other game is P2W. For Anyone who enjoys supporting their hobby, there are very few P2W MMO's out there today.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > > >

> > > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> > >

> > > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> > >

> > > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

> >

> > I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

>

> Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

If you haven't seen the difference, as explained in my previous post, you won't ever see it. For the simple reason you *choose* not to. Can't help ya. I also never sold a raid boos, but that's of little importance to you, isn't it? The important thing is to maintain your image as a victim in your own eyes. All raiders must be bad people since they don't agree with you, right? Honestly, I can't say if that's more funny or sad.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > @"Fallesafe.5932" said:

> > > Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

> > And that's exactly why the rewards like Envoy armor being exclusive are higly damaging to the community. It's because rewarding one mode better encourages some players to think most of the game community are a "stinking pesants", and that they are "nobles" just because they happen to like that mode.

> >

> > (also, hey, that's some ego you have if you think playing a game in a specific way makes you a noble, or in any way a better person than everyone else playing the same game)

> >

>

> Give the person some respect man, We both know this is how they all really feel about the situation and why they are fussing and fighting so hard for their little emblem of game royalty, so, there is no need to be rude or harp upon to the one person that was honest about it. Take a moment to appreciate their candor.

>

> With that said.. Yah.. Raids are doing great to set the stage for the game to have a whole bunch of Second Class Citizens.. that is until the lowly peasants and plebes move on to some other game that would be more then glad to have them, like BDO or Bless or one of the many other games coming out.. and for the few here that cry about P2W.. lets take a moment to appreciate that these forums witnessed the rage and cries that mount skins were somehow pay to win, take that as you will when anyone here says some other game is P2W. For Anyone who enjoys supporting their hobby, there are very few P2W MMO's out there today.

Well, to be honest with you, I was doing a bit of trolling. I don't have a single piece of legendary armor; and I've only been in one raid. I just had to throw that last line in because I couldn't stop laughing when it popped into my head. :p But everything prior to that DOES reflect my honest thoughts on the matter.

Legendary armor SHOULD be really hard to get. Otherwise, you get the kind of total devaluation that happened with generation 1, legendary weapons (which are a dime a dozen now). I like the fact that there are some things you can't get without pushing yourself further than most players will ever bother to go. I always run over to look when I see someone wearing legendary armor. And that's how it should be.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > > > >

> > > > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> > > >

> > > > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> > > >

> > > > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

> > >

> > > I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

> >

> > Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

>

> If you haven't seen the difference, as explained in my previous post, you won't ever see it. For the simple reason you *choose* not to. Can't help ya.

Oh look the one thing we might have in common, a dislike for dealing with people who are willfully oblivious. Which is why I have not enjoyed a single exchange with you.

So what game(s) have you worked on again?

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> > > > >

> > > > > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> > > > >

> > > > > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

> > > >

> > > > I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

> > >

> > > Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

> >

> > If you haven't seen the difference, as explained in my previous post, you won't ever see it. For the simple reason you *choose* not to. Can't help ya.

>

> Oh look the one thing we might have in common, a dislike for dealing with people who are willfully oblivious.

>

> So what game(s) have you worked on again?

>

What difference would it make if I told you? You have no ways of checking my claims, so you'll refuse to believe anything that would give me any credibility in your eyes. There simply is no advantage whatsoever to doing so.

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > > > @"Fallesafe.5932" said:

> > > > Legendary armor is cool because it separates the stinking peasants from the nobles.

> > > And that's exactly why the rewards like Envoy armor being exclusive are higly damaging to the community. It's because rewarding one mode better encourages some players to think most of the game community are a "stinking pesants", and that they are "nobles" just because they happen to like that mode.

> > >

> > > (also, hey, that's some ego you have if you think playing a game in a specific way makes you a noble, or in any way a better person than everyone else playing the same game)

> > >

> >

> > Give the person some respect man, We both know this is how they all really feel about the situation and why they are fussing and fighting so hard for their little emblem of game royalty, so, there is no need to be rude or harp upon to the one person that was honest about it. Take a moment to appreciate their candor.

> >

> > With that said.. Yah.. Raids are doing great to set the stage for the game to have a whole bunch of Second Class Citizens.. that is until the lowly peasants and plebes move on to some other game that would be more then glad to have them, like BDO or Bless or one of the many other games coming out.. and for the few here that cry about P2W.. lets take a moment to appreciate that these forums witnessed the rage and cries that mount skins were somehow pay to win, take that as you will when anyone here says some other game is P2W. For Anyone who enjoys supporting their hobby, there are very few P2W MMO's out there today.

>

> Well, to be honest with you, I was doing a bit of trolling. I don't have a single piece of legendary armor; and I've only been in one raid. I just had to throw that last line in because I couldn't stop laughing when it popped into my head. :p But everything prior to that DOES reflect my honest thoughts on the matter.

>

> Legendary armor SHOULD be really hard to get. Otherwise, you get the kind of total devaluation that happened with generation 1, legendary weapons (which are a dime a dozen now). I like the fact that there are some things you can't get without pushing yourself further than most players will ever bother to go. I always run over to look when I see someone wearing legendary armor. And that's how it should be.

Truth is, you are not wrong that people who do raids feel they are better then others, and thus feel that they deserve a better reward. And for games built with that ideal, like Wildsatr, Dark Souls, even WoW, it works.

For GW2, this was the wrong game for that kind of content in general, as it goes against their founding principals, it's a tragedy in the making, and this is gonna hurt them. It already has.. and it's going to hurt them a lot more.

Anyone that can't see that, is blind to the obvious.

But it's their ship, they can sink it if they wanna.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

> > > > >

> > > > > I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

> > > >

> > > > Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

> > >

> > > If you haven't seen the difference, as explained in my previous post, you won't ever see it. For the simple reason you *choose* not to. Can't help ya.

> >

> > Oh look the one thing we might have in common, a dislike for dealing with people who are willfully oblivious.

> >

> > So what game(s) have you worked on again?

> >

>

> What difference would it make if I told you? You have no ways of checking my claims, so you'll refuse to believe anything that would give me any credibility in your eyes. There simply is no advantage whatsoever to doing so.

The fact that you have been wrong about everything you have said about games and development, as well as not even knowing what the SW NGE was, it's painfully clear you don't work in the industry, I am just asking that to poke fun at your claims, as well know they were just some trolling on your part.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't see a problem with that at all. That's a limitation imposed by the player ...

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > and yes ... if a casual player wants armor, they can choose the BEST path for them to get it of the three available. I mean, this is a nonsensical discussion ... you are saying people don't have choice for a path to get gear they want because they restrict themselves to doing content where they could never get that gear ... NO WAY!!!!. Read that a few times and let it sink in.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > It's not imposed by the player, but by the system ( I am sorry, i shouldn't dare to play the game mode i like! )

> > > > > > > > > > > > > If the player like to play WvW and another like to play PvE, 1h per day, why should one be allowed to get his armor by playing the game mode he wants?

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I encourage you to go do math and then tell me how long it would take from a casual WvW newbie to obtain his legendary armor through WvW by plaing 1h a week... or even 1h a day. Go on. Having that little playtime wont get you anywhere close to maximum skirmish ticket cap per week, which is extremely slow and grindy route to a legendary armor, even more so than raiding.

> > > > > > > > > > > > Lets say Anet would make legendary armor to be obtainable through open world. How are these 1h/day people or 1h/week people even going to make it to the required meta events and such to complete their gear? Hmm?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > This here is a great point and question.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > But see, your question stems from the view of a meta junkie that is only thinking of time and efficiency to the end goal.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > See, a Casual player just needs a plausible path that they can do, the time is not as important as it being within reach. In this venture WvW Legendary Armor is totally doable to the Casual WvW player and while it will take them many times longer then a seriously invested WvW player, but it is still well within their reach to get it simply by playing WvW at their casual pace in a manner they enjoy.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The same is not to be said for the PvE Legendary Armor.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The Irony that the PvP Legendary Armor is more casual friendly then the PvE version is not lost on me.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Well the pve player can just do the wvw one then capturing camps, monuments, killing dollyaks or sentries is totaly doable for a pve player.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Oh sure they can.. and no doubt a fair number do.. but you know.. the Hard core players could have just done sPvP and WvW for challenge as well, didn't stop them incessantly crying about needing more PvE challenge now did it?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It's not the same. Asking for raids is asking for different _gameplay_, which didn't exist in the game. Asking for the envoy is asking for a _reward_. Furthermore, you'll find an exclusive reward in every piece of supported content, including LS and expansion maps. Face it, regardless what the exact nature of the raid rewards is, they *WILL* be exclusive. Because that's how games work. And at this point, it's just a set of armor skins of questionable aesthetic. Which makes the request even more petty.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Says the people that could not find their challenge in PvP, and needed scripted encounters.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We are also still wondering what game(s) you developed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I tried pvp and didn't like it. I tried raiding and I liked it. See the difference? PvP is a fundamentally different challenge and not one you can expect everyone to enjoy. Same goes for challenging PvE content actually. This is why the game needed, and got, both.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yah, the difference is you feel the game needs to cater to your flavor while decrying anyone that asks for the same. But hey.. raid boss sell for 80 gold a pop.. That's some good money your fighting for.

> > > >

> > > > If you haven't seen the difference, as explained in my previous post, you won't ever see it. For the simple reason you *choose* not to. Can't help ya.

> > >

> > > Oh look the one thing we might have in common, a dislike for dealing with people who are willfully oblivious.

> > >

> > > So what game(s) have you worked on again?

> > >

> >

> > What difference would it make if I told you? You have no ways of checking my claims, so you'll refuse to believe anything that would give me any credibility in your eyes. There simply is no advantage whatsoever to doing so.

>

> The fact that you have been wrong about everything you have said about games and development, as well as not even knowing what the SW NGE was, it's painfully clear you don't work in the industry, I am just asking that to poke fun at your claims, as well know they were just some trolling on your part.

"Fact", lol. :lol:

I'm in the industry since 2004. Never worked anything else, and never changed workplace. But you can believe what you like, I don't mind. :)

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> I'm in the industry since 2004. Never worked anything else, and never changed workplace.

And you didn't know what SWO NGE was and never heard about the debacle it caused. Which obviously means we should trust you when you claim that you know well about your industry problems.

...right.