[SUGGESTION] New Mystic Curio recipes

I think its about time to add some additional mystic curios recipes. I thinking of the HoT mats Leaf Fossils and Barbed Thorns specifically. Possibly Milling Stones or Resonating Slivers as well. These mats have very low value, and adding the recipes could help reduce their glut and give them some additional purpose while raising their value to be closer to the current curios mats value. Watchwork Sprockets and Sheets of Ambrite might be good candidates from core mat choices.

Sprockets would be a very bad idea considering a lot of the things that use them requires a whole stack. Any price change has to account for the 250 multiplier.

Ambrite price has been very stable for ages. It's price also seems in line with how easy it is to get. Also does there really need to be an even wider gap between SW and other places for farming gold?

> @OriOri.8724 said:

> Do you want to replace the mithril, the elder wood, or the third ingredient in the mystic curio recipes?

I recommended Deldemor steel ingots and spirit wood planks previously, and have an output of mystic curios, and it was shot down completely on the forums.