Aurene, so beautiful!

Aurene is, IMO, the most beautiful creature in GW2! U have made her so well A-net!! Especially now when she's grown adolescent!

Plz make more items related to her! Like:

* Aurene/Dragon skin for griffon mount! (Maybe change her face slightly not to ruin the lore?)

* Aurene Finisher

* More aurene back-items. Like her clinging onto/riding u'r back.

* Dragon inspired weapons - to show that we part with her.

* Dragon inspired Armour parts - to show that we part with her

* Mail carrier

U could get so much gems from me by making these things since I like everything about her! And I thing there are a few more out there...

i think i dont like the model itself, the face should be more dragon ish than pug(dog face)

Dashiva.6149 , that what i felt when i saw the model in game...

Actually i quited the HoT stuff when i saw the pug dragon model.. oh noes another fugly dragon mission this :S

The face is way to childish, and even child/kids 3d movies dont make it dragon faces that childish.. i inderstand that it is still a young dragonborn BUT it devianates WAY to much from overall gw2 dragon models.

aurene in a nutshell IMO

![](https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6f/f4/16/6ff41669cf708603fb050597008bd844--dragon-design-pug.jpg "")

![](https://squinkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/dragonpug-small.png "")

> @Erasculio.2914 said:

> I don't like [the new look](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Aurene.jpg).

>

> Aurene looks like an angry teenager. I'm half expecting her to pull a Braham on us and become completely insuferable.

Uh?!!! A second Braham? I hope Anet understand that one was already to much to bear... As for Aurene... It's not really to my liking either. (Not that I liked the baby form more than this one)

She was supercute when she was newborn, arent all baby animals cute and adorable when they are newborns? :blush: ;)

I like that she has grown, become bigger after absoring Baltazar's magic and look more alike a real dragon, she looks ugly but dragons are not supposed to look cute and harmless? :tongue:

I cant wait to see her full-grown.

I wished we would see Vlast abit more after that random death of him. :/

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> Everyone grows up and stops being cute. :D

>

> I don't want to see a Dragon or Aurene mount, Aurene is unique and should not be being ridden by hordes of warriors, and true dragons should have the appearance of rarity, too, IMO. Apart from being huge. Maybe a lesser dragon like a wyvern or something would be okay.

Depends on what you're talking about.

Skritt, Norn, Sphere Quaggans, many Sylvari, some Asura were born ugly and stayed ugly.

As long she will look in her final grown up adult state alot more ferocious, with dragon horns at the right places and a more dangerous and dragon like face/head, everythign is ok...

Her current form is just basically only a next step of her development, but surely not her last one in her phase of growing up and becoming adult...

Just think of it, that Aurene was even able only to make this growth she did had lastly, because she got fed up by quite for her state large amount of magic - more than Aurene in her previous form was most likely able to handle, even if it was just only the tidbits, that Kralkatorrik in her feast had left over for her to catch up an devour.

I hope Aurene will grow a bit further over the course of Season 4 and at least becomes a story based mount...a permanent useable mount would go way too far as a gryphon reskin. If the gryphon ever receives some form of wyvernlike reskin or so, then it should have nothign to do with Aurene.

I hope aurene will become looking in the future more wild and ferocious looking like this, what we should be expectign from a perful dragon to look like that has reached ha most powerful adult state.

White Crystal Dragon < This, just with a more blue scale tone, that Aurene has