Which of these "impossible" changes to the game would you pick?

Cyrin.1035

A game dev told me once for you to have complete balance in a game. everyone would have to have 1 hit point and a weapon that hits for 1 hit point. there is never ever ever going to be true balance in an mmo. So you guys need to get off that horse. Its been dead along time. Or mmo's need to be strictly PVP or PVE in design.

> Black Lion Chests will allow you to choose any item you want from it as long as you have a key

KITTEN YEAH, let me click tha- wait..

> Braham killed off.

NOOO, why must I be given these impossible choices!

...but really though, balancing is impossible, but I'd love to at least approach perfection more often.

I had a feeling the balance choice would come out a winner, which totally makes sense for anyone into pvp and wvw. I'm not though, and pve is fine imo. Was between skins and races for me (and killing Braham right up there too). But overall for long term enjoyment I pick races.

> @Cyrin.1035 said:

> Lol I always enjoy your posts dissecting the choices :p

>

> This is a charr car:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Charr_Car

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Assault_Roller

>

> Some of the choices are a joke about how Anet refuses to do or reveal things. Such as kill off Braham or reveal E.

Oh! That's the um... the car that was used in that one adventure in Depths.

I would say yes, but only if they fix the jumping as it looked too off/silly/clunky.

If they can fix the jump, then I say yes.

Make it jump like Sophia from Blaster Master on the NES.

I'm going to stick with my first, second, and third "impossible" option:

**All armor types re-rigged/configured so that all three weights are interchangeable.**

That would far and away have the largest impact of anything they could do with this game, bigger than Elite specs, bigger than Mounts, bigger than anything on the list above. Let people mix and match light, heavy, and medium armor at will.

I'm aware that this is non-trivial, I'm aware that it would require them to alter the shape of certain clothing to make sure that trenchcoats and buttcapes can coexist, but it's something that **needs** to happen, regardless of the effort involved. This is their "Final Fantasy 14: Realm Reborn" moment.

Ability to make elite spec weapons unlocks instead of locked to a trait line was a close second.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> I'll choose the boring answer, it is impossible alright.

Didn't have to be so impossible, nobody is perfect but other games have come much closer than this one. They just did not think this games combat through, especially for multiple game modes.

This exactly:

> @"Ohoni.6057" said:

> I'm going to stick with my first, second, and third "impossible" option:

>

> **All armor types re-rigged/configured so that all three weights are interchangeable.**

>

> That would far and away have the largest impact of anything they could do with this game, bigger than Elite specs, bigger than Mounts, bigger than anything on the list above. Let people mix and match light, heavy, and medium armor at will.

>

> I'm aware that this is non-trivial, I'm aware that it would require them to alter the shape of certain clothing to make sure that trenchcoats and buttcapes can coexist, but it's something that **needs** to happen, regardless of the effort involved. This is their "Final Fantasy 14: Realm Reborn" moment.

I don't see why the option to where any class can use any weighted armor (i.e. a light armor [i.e. necro, ele, mesmer] wearing heavy armor) as skins could not happen! (Althoug maybe a lot of clipping... might be a semi-not-good reason) LET THE FASHION COMMENCE! **CHARRRRGE!**