Do you trust the developers/publishers with Spvp?

GDchiaScrub.3241

As a PvP oriented player. My trust and support to ANet in GW2 is at a all time low. And at this point, I don't even have GW2 installed on my PC. And I won't reinstall it till ANet make massive strides in both PvP and WvW game modes. Which again I have absolutely not a single bit of trust that they well ever.

So now a days I just have fun playing PvF in GW2. While playing other MMOs and PvP titles. Much much more fun and engaging than playing PvP or WvW in the actual game. Sad but true.

> @"Dahkeus.8243" said:

> Seriously? Do you really need a poll when you’re asking the GW2 complaint box (a.k.a. PvP forums)?

>

> I’d be more interested to see a poll of what PvP devs gamers actually trust.

Ok lets see.... Hi Rez, Valve, CCP, Stunlock Studios, and even ZOS is starting to gain more of my trust everyday. IB4 you start crying out some of these aren't MMO devs. I am answering you direct question.

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > @"Dahkeus.8243" said:

> > B4 you start crying out some of these aren't MMO devs. I am answering you direct question.

Whoa there bud. When I said I was curious, I was being serious. Just cuz I’m on the PvP forums doesn’t mean I’m here to QQ about everything, despite my snarky joke about this being a “complaint box”, lol.

> @"Dahkeus.8243" said:

> Seriously? Do you really need a poll when you’re asking the GW2 complaint box (a.k.a. PvP forums)?

>

> I’d be more interested to see a poll of what PvP devs gamers actually trust.

That is valid. I am aware that the forums are usually where people more often than not go to complain or ask a question. If they're having fun with the game, then they're playing it, and probably won't ever visit the forums.