What is a good build for warrior commander?

Flippy.1653

> @"Flippy.1653" said:

> Hi,

>

> I am looking for a build so warriors can also be commanders. Warrior in a zerg die very fast, not by hits but by conditions. We need a build so they dont die fast on conditions and yet deal good damage and can join or lead a group in WvW

commanders are meat shields, meaning you normally just move, bunker and 111 while you command your guys to effeciently destroy the enemy, take their land, and hear the lamentations of their server.

a warrior is a tanky and mobile class. as such, if you want to com, decide on the defensive warrior build. contrary to normal warriors who are offense based, a def build can tank.

1. shield

2. mobility

3. pvt gear

4. gs

5. knowledge of driving.

=)

Unfortunately, you cannot command as warrior in WvW and the reasons are these:

1.- [Endure pain is bugged](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1075/bug-warriors-endure-pain-is-bugged), lots of necros in a 60+ serg with life siphoning sharing capabilities make endure pain completely useless. You will instantly die even if endure pain is active.

2.- Also, food, runes and sigils that shiphons life make endure pain useless in serg fights. You will instantly die, even with endure pain active.

3.- Lack of support boons.

Here is a post where I made a [suggestion on how to improve the commanding capability for warrior](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/8244/suggestion-warrior-banner-battle-standard#latest), lets hope that ANET will some day implement this.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> Unfortunately, you cannot command as warrior in WvW and the reasons are these:

> 1.- [Endure pain is bugged](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1075/bug-warriors-endure-pain-is-bugged), lots of necros in a 60+ serg with life siphoning sharing capabilities make endure pain completely useless. You will instantly die even if endure pain is active.

> 2.- Also, food, runes and sigils that shiphons life make endure pain useless in serg fights. You will instantly die, even with endure pain active.

> 3.- Lack of support boons.

>

> Here is a post where I made a [suggestion on how to improve the commanding capability for warrior](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/8244/suggestion-warrior-banner-battle-standard#latest), lets hope that ANET will some day implement this.

i can effectively do it. =)

> @"BassHunteR.7246" said:

> Warrior can com. Gonna be hard, you gonna face some issues with condis, but it is doable.

> Just know this, most classes can do anything you do as a warrior commander, just better...

>

condis..? warrior is one of the best class if not the best dealing with it :scream:

(ninja edit)Oh wait.. rev has 100% uptime of resistance! and rangers/druids can keep up with 100% uptime regen, get those on your party.

Everything else needs to be scoruges hammer revs and spambrands, the aoe easy spam to win and stack.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"BassHunteR.7246" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > If build right, a warrior can dive right in, survive, get out after dropping a bubble.

> >

> > "And then he can die. His only purpose was fulfilled."

> > You forgot that part

>

> =) no, i did not.

>

> a tanky warrior can go in and go out, easy

If you read my correction, i never said he cant. I just pointed that after he used bubble, he can already die and wont even be noticed, at least for the 90 secs cd when he has to go in again and throw another bubble

> @"BassHunteR.7246" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > @"BassHunteR.7246" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > If build right, a warrior can dive right in, survive, get out after dropping a bubble.

> > >

> > > "And then he can die. His only purpose was fulfilled."

> > > You forgot that part

> >

> > =) no, i did not.

> >

> > a tanky warrior can go in and go out, easy

>

> If you read my correction, i never said he cant. I just pointed that after he used bubble, he can already die and wont even be noticed, at least for the 90 secs cd when he has to go in again and throw another bubble

I disagree. I run zerker Spellbreaker and I can survive while consistently being in the top 10 for damage.