Distortion share banned = days worth of wasted training and effort?

Zlater.6789

> @"Zlater.6789" said:

> One thing I've noticed since this change is that I've just become more toxic to players now. Before it was OK if someone messed up because there was a backup plan, but now there really isn't an option. It applies mostly in fractals, VG and gorse.

> Idk about others but when I've run with pugs I just find myself kicking people from the group by the dozens. I don't tolerate missing greens on VG, mediocre dps on gorse or having to carry trashy dps in fractals.

> There is less room for error now and people need to shape up or get out.

Probably not helping the nuclear waste which I call the pug raiding community, which I’m now getting a further taste and understanding of. Perhaps being more supportive in your support role?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Zlater.6789" said:

> > One thing I've noticed since this change is that I've just become more toxic to players now. Before it was OK if someone messed up because there was a backup plan, but now there really isn't an option. It applies mostly in fractals, VG and gorse.

> > Idk about others but when I've run with pugs I just find myself kicking people from the group by the dozens. I don't tolerate missing greens on VG, mediocre dps on gorse or having to carry trashy dps in fractals.

> > There is less room for error now and people need to shape up or get out.

>

> Probably not helping the nuclear waste which I call the pug raiding community, which I’m now getting a further taste and understanding of. Perhaps being more supportive in your support role?

Distortion was support, now if you want more support the only support I can give you is more of my time, and if you make me give it to you, you need to give me something in return, time is not a gw2 currency but it's an RL currency.

> @"FrostDraco.8306" said:

> Hell boon rip was supposed to be necro's thing but mesmer took that too.

In GW1 removing enchantment, which is the equivalent to boon removal, were both mesmer and necro thing.

Necro usually stole health on enchantment removal while mesmer stole energy.

You have 4 skills and 2 traits to do it gw2, and mesmer get 5 skills and 1 trait

> @"Miellyn.6847" said:

> What? Fights become now LESS tank and spank with distortion disappearing. It was by far the most broken mechanic in the game that should have been removed years ago. This is the best PvE change since ages. How is 2 people doing mechanics for the rest of the raid reactive for the other 8 players?

^ true.

i was MIA for a few weeks now. i didn't even know they took this away. lol.

i'd say it's "great news" since i'm tired of doing all the mechanics for others. and now they have to be on their own feet again, see how that'll be.

i don't see it's a "nerf" to chrono at all since boonshare on the chronos is still strong af. Anet just make it "fair" for all players to actually learn to dodge and do the mechanics instead of relying on 2 people for every encounter.