No Offense, but Obsidian skins are ugly

aandiarie.7195

> @"Mr Pin.6728" said:

> Raiders will storm the borderlands with pitchforks and glassy builds?

Ar, that is the reason behind, yes we don’t want pve Raider flood wvw either. Think we can’t have nice stuff...

Maybe they should reward wvwer the same HoT Raid weapon instead... raider already unlocked those weapons anyway.

I guess art team just hate WvW and sPvP...whatever you think about PoF, the story or how the specs affected the game, one thing we can agree, the skins are awesome...from Sunspear, Funerary, War God and the Glacial, all then are really well made....and the Raid ones, Jesus, they all look so badass, that Dhumm armor is something a new player would look and say "Wow, i gotta get this shit"...is hard to believe that they were even made by the same people, the only decent one is dagger, and maybe the shield...they are supposed to be a prestige set, they should be something cool to show off, i cant see myself using any of those skins...the worst part is that the new sPvP armor, is not even gonna be a new set, is just another cheap retexture...like come on, you guys cant even give us a new armor set...this WvW and sPvP, this is supposed to be the end game of Guild Wars, and yet is so unrewarding, why people fighting against AI get all the good stuff...i honestly dont get it...

> @"Laiboch.4380" said:

> Some of the worst skins GW2 has produced and that is saying a lot... I have no idea who is making these choices, but they really need a new line of work.

Its not just the artists making the skins but the quality control, who approves these for release? In fact I'd say the artist has done rough models and someone higher up has said thats good enough for WvW and PvP players and approved them to be released.

People here are forgetting the existence of **Chak Weapons**.

Some skins are horrible, some are nice, some are good. I'm not fond of any of the skins except for the dagger, but they're not really too bad from an objective point of view. They're not to the tastes of most people, understandable.

I mean, we got a chestpiece with it's own _dyeable aura_ that PvEers would kill themselves over (and likely did for some futile weeks in WvW kek). Hit and miss, it's understandable. With the feedback now, maybe the future pieces will ditch the 'tiki' half and leave the 'obsidian' half.