How is the new balance patch guys and gals?

Reaper Alim.4176

> @"Genesis.5169" said:

> Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

>

Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> @"choovanski.5462" said:

> @"Xillllix.3485" lol they deleted the video of karl dying to beast & our posts talking about it =)

>

> just so yall know, this the guy making sure mirage doesn’t get nerfed

They take this stuff too seriously. Their image isn't ruin if a dev isn't the best at playing.

What they should take seriously however is build variety, skill balanced according to the gameplay difficulty curve and class balance. If balance wasn't so bad nobody would be complaining. They are just asking for it and doing damage control instead of fixing the cause of the problem.

> @"Kicast.1459" said:

> > @"Buran.3796" said:

> > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> >

> > > Define condition spam for me really

> > Mirage's F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 (properly traited).

> >

> >

>

> Omg...I feel so guilty not to have found the mirage f5 yet.

> Whay does it do?

Delete target account

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> >

>

> Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > >

> >

> > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

>

>

> Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

>

>

> ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

>

Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

" please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> >

> >

> > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> >

> >

> > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> >

>

> Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

>

> " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

>

> You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

>

> https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

>

Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

Tell me who dies first.

Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

> @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> > >

> > >

> > > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> > >

> > >

> > > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> > >

> >

> > Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

> >

> > " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

> >

> > You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> >

>

> Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

> Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

>

> Tell me who dies first.

> Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

>

> If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

>

> Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

The difference between power thief and current condi mirage is that power thief (e.g. zerker signet build or one shot DJ) dies even when enemy are not looking at them, where condi mirage has crap load of tools to stay alive which leave enemy nearly no window where they can actually pressure mesmers while mesmer is pressuring enemy nearly all the time. Simply put, risk vs reward is soo off balance with mirage (and with scourge) atm that you simply can't justify their current state.

You claim that whole issue is not with balance but with the fact that players do not slot condi cleanse - which i disagree with. Ask players in your match what they run, look at meta-battle. Every spec runs multiple ways to cleanse condis because there is so much of it, you simply have no other choice. So here you are wrong, imo.

There is also still the fact that condi damage requires one stat to be effective, power build requires 3.

Also power damage gets mitigated by protection and armor. Does condi? Have you thought about it?

Does direct damage have secondary effects? Not really unless the spell is loaded with extra effects (but so do spells that apply condis mainly). Damaging condis on other hand do (outside of burn).

All in all however, it all comes down to class balance. Scourge and mirage are overtuned for the sake of PoF sales. Simple as it is. You may deny it all you want but you will end up just like all the revs which got hit pretty hard by reality once enough HoT copies were sold and the class was nerfed into irrelevance.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > > > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> > > >

> > >

> > > Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

> > >

> > > " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

> > >

> > > You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> > >

> >

> > Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

> > Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

> >

> > Tell me who dies first.

> > Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

> >

> > If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

> >

> > Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

>

> The difference between power thief and current condi mirage is that power thief (e.g. zerker signet build or one shot DJ) dies even when enemy are not looking at them, where condi mirage has crap load of tools to stay alive which leave enemy nearly no window where they can actually pressure mesmers while mesmer is pressuring enemy nearly all the time. Simply put, risk vs reward is soo off balance with mirage (and with scourge) atm that you simply can't justify their current state.

>

> You claim that whole issue is not with balance but with the fact that players do not slot condi cleanse - which i disagree with. Ask players in your match what they run, look at meta-battle. Every spec runs multiple ways to cleanse condis because there is so much of it, you simply have no other choice. So here you are wrong, imo.

>

> There is also still the fact that condi damage requires one stat to be effective, power build requires 3.

> Also power damage gets mitigated by protection and armor. Does condi? Have you thought about it?

> Does direct damage have secondary effects? Not really unless the spell is loaded with extra effects (but so do spells that apply condis mainly). Damaging condis on other hand do (outside of burn).

You can run with Valkyrie or Marauders.

Holo

Warriors

Rangers

Gaurdians

Thieves

reapers

(I put revs on the list but i fear there would be a storm a revs who would come after me tell tell me the best stat for there class is the delete button xD)

WIth absolutely no issue because they have so much internal crit and will burst more then most condition specs in the game Before and now.

I do not see how marauders is any different from trailblazer, or how different carrion is then Valkyrie, as in all the cases of those stat types power equivs will be burst more damage. It is you who does not want to look at your own benefits vs condition classes. You think being a mirage is easy to live? How about you play one the tools i use like jaunt and ambush doubles as an defensive tool so i have to use them sparely.

You know why you don't kill alot of mesmers, because we run alot, because if we miss our burst window WE ARE FUCKED just as badly as you thieves. You need to look at your class pros and cons and compare them.

_Not even lying i spent 10mins in spvp fighting and running away from one warrior at far so i just decaped and kept running away mesmers seriously more badass at running away then killing some one imo._

> @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > > > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > > > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > > > > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

> > > >

> > > > " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

> > > >

> > > > You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> > > >

> > >

> > > Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

> > > Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

> > >

> > > Tell me who dies first.

> > > Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

> > >

> > > If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

> > >

> > > Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

> >

> > The difference between power thief and current condi mirage is that power thief (e.g. zerker signet build or one shot DJ) dies even when enemy are not looking at them, where condi mirage has crap load of tools to stay alive which leave enemy nearly no window where they can actually pressure mesmers while mesmer is pressuring enemy nearly all the time. Simply put, risk vs reward is soo off balance with mirage (and with scourge) atm that you simply can't justify their current state.

> >

> > You claim that whole issue is not with balance but with the fact that players do not slot condi cleanse - which i disagree with. Ask players in your match what they run, look at meta-battle. Every spec runs multiple ways to cleanse condis because there is so much of it, you simply have no other choice. So here you are wrong, imo.

> >

> > There is also still the fact that condi damage requires one stat to be effective, power build requires 3.

> > Also power damage gets mitigated by protection and armor. Does condi? Have you thought about it?

> > Does direct damage have secondary effects? Not really unless the spell is loaded with extra effects (but so do spells that apply condis mainly). Damaging condis on other hand do (outside of burn).

>

> You can run with Valkyrie or Marauders.

> Holo

> Warriors

> Rangers

> Gaurdians

> Thieves

> reapers

>

> (I put revs on the list but i fear there would be a storm a revs who would come after me tell tell me the best stat for there class is the delete button xD)

>

> WIth absolutely no issue because they have so much internal crit and will burst more then most condition specs in the game Before and now.

>

> I do not see how marauders is any different from trailblazer, or how different carrion is then Valkyrie, as in all the cases of those stat types power equivs will be burst more damage. It is you who does not want to look at your own benefits vs condition classes. You think being a mirage is easy to live? How about you play one the tools i use like jaunt and ambush doubles as an defensive tool so i have to use them sparely.

>

> You know why you don't kill alot of mesmers, because we run alot, because if we miss our burst window WE ARE kitten just as badly as you thieves. You need to look at your class pros and cons and compare them.

With no issue? Really. Pretty sure any of the listed classes would have issues (or rather would lose) to good mirage, regardless how good they are.

What benefits do "we" have vs condition classes (or rather most prominent offenders) atm? Please tell.

Once again, as stated many times now, in 1v1 situation (or even 2v2) it all comes down to how good mirage is. It does no matter how good enemy is and what they play. Mirage has all tools to outplay anything right now.

I actually find it funny you compare mirage to thief, where thief has been decap/+1 pet for years now and can't reliably 1v1 anything while mirage can 1v1 anything atm (without need to run for their live 24/7 as you claim).

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > > > > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > > > > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > > > > > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

> > > > >

> > > > > " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

> > > > >

> > > > > You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

> > > > >

> > > > > https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

> > > > Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

> > > >

> > > > Tell me who dies first.

> > > > Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

> > > >

> > > > If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

> > > >

> > > > Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

> > >

> > > The difference between power thief and current condi mirage is that power thief (e.g. zerker signet build or one shot DJ) dies even when enemy are not looking at them, where condi mirage has crap load of tools to stay alive which leave enemy nearly no window where they can actually pressure mesmers while mesmer is pressuring enemy nearly all the time. Simply put, risk vs reward is soo off balance with mirage (and with scourge) atm that you simply can't justify their current state.

> > >

> > > You claim that whole issue is not with balance but with the fact that players do not slot condi cleanse - which i disagree with. Ask players in your match what they run, look at meta-battle. Every spec runs multiple ways to cleanse condis because there is so much of it, you simply have no other choice. So here you are wrong, imo.

> > >

> > > There is also still the fact that condi damage requires one stat to be effective, power build requires 3.

> > > Also power damage gets mitigated by protection and armor. Does condi? Have you thought about it?

> > > Does direct damage have secondary effects? Not really unless the spell is loaded with extra effects (but so do spells that apply condis mainly). Damaging condis on other hand do (outside of burn).

> >

> > You can run with Valkyrie or Marauders.

> > Holo

> > Warriors

> > Rangers

> > Gaurdians

> > Thieves

> > reapers

> >

> > (I put revs on the list but i fear there would be a storm a revs who would come after me tell tell me the best stat for there class is the delete button xD)

> >

> > WIth absolutely no issue because they have so much internal crit and will burst more then most condition specs in the game Before and now.

> >

> > I do not see how marauders is any different from trailblazer, or how different carrion is then Valkyrie, as in all the cases of those stat types power equivs will be burst more damage. It is you who does not want to look at your own benefits vs condition classes. You think being a mirage is easy to live? How about you play one the tools i use like jaunt and ambush doubles as an defensive tool so i have to use them sparely.

> >

> > You know why you don't kill alot of mesmers, because we run alot, because if we miss our burst window WE ARE kitten just as badly as you thieves. You need to look at your class pros and cons and compare them.

>

> With no issue? Really. Pretty sure any of the listed classes would have issues (or rather would lose) to good mirage, regardless how good they are.

> What benefits do "we" have vs condition classes (or rather most prominent offenders) atm? Please tell.

> Once again, as stated many times now, in 1v1 situation (or even 2v2) it all comes down to how good mirage is. It does no matter how good enemy is and what they play. Mirage has all tools to outplay anything right now.

> I actually find it funny you compare mirage to thief, where thief has been decap/+1 pet for years now and can't reliably 1v1 nything while mirage can 1v1 anything atm (without need to run for their live 24/7 as you claim).

I stated all the advantages that power has over conditions multiple times in this thread either read it or don't.

Mesmers are great 1v1'ers just like thieves, gaurdians, druids (lol never killing that), warriors (SB is in a very special place in spvp where they can just curb stomp ppl in 1v3 fights)

Game not balanced around 1v1 so idk where your going with that i was just using a an example in large scale fights i'd rather be a warrior then a mesmer.

Yeah i'm done you can get last word or what ever your clearly entrenched in your belief condition is op and you will not stop this crusade until condition specs are out of the meta more then they were remember during the time of condition nerf 2 out of 9 classes had meta condition builds.

_Heard it here first thieves can't 1v1 lets ignore the billionth wvw ganking video on the forums guys_

> @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > > > > > > > > Inb4 condition still OP posts from people who refuse to run any form of condition removal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Inb4 random person that doesn't even play game claims things he has no idea about. 99% of the builds we see in pvp atm are per definition condition cleanse builds, just in case you didn't know.

> > > > > > > > I personally run SE, condi cleanse sigils, condi cleanse signet, shs, withdraw (vs torment + movement imparing condis) and improv (for double plasma vs mes) and i still think pvp in this game is flooded with condis (or rather there are too many overloaded spells, condis specs are way too rewarding for little effort and they are ruining competitive side of this game).

> > > > > > > > Then again, i am probably feeding underbridge dweller.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Not even a recent photo you can continue to be wrong tho, can you show me your /age?

> > > > > > > And your wrong, please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type, also please don't assume i don't know what i am talking about i've been around for a long time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ![](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l36/Kagesuchi/gw041_zpsaizk80rs.jpg "")

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just pointing out how you simply assume things. I remain by the point, that most builds in pvp run multiple ways of condi cleanse.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " please don't blaming being bad at the game on and entire damage type" - not sure what you are trying to say here. English, please?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You have been around long time, eh? Seems like it only applies to forums.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/pQgpr

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Do me a favor stand still and have a mesmer burst you.

> > > > > Then do the same and have power theif burst you.

> > > > >

> > > > > Tell me who dies first.

> > > > > Point of the matter over and over again, power can 100-0 far more often then condition specs if you can't see that its because you don't want to see it. Condition is fine now and it was fine before the nerfs.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you can't see it lets agree to disagree then because it seems like the only damage type thats allowed to do damage for the vast majority of the playerbase on the forums is power, power is incapable of spamming skills to, what ever you guys mean by "spamming" and just like power conditions can be dodged and block but heres the kick if you mess up your dodge or block on the conditions YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO NEGATE THE DAMAGE, FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONDITION.

> > > > >

> > > > > Power doesns't have that weakness, i really grow tired this debate..

> > > >

> > > > The difference between power thief and current condi mirage is that power thief (e.g. zerker signet build or one shot DJ) dies even when enemy are not looking at them, where condi mirage has crap load of tools to stay alive which leave enemy nearly no window where they can actually pressure mesmers while mesmer is pressuring enemy nearly all the time. Simply put, risk vs reward is soo off balance with mirage (and with scourge) atm that you simply can't justify their current state.

> > > >

> > > > You claim that whole issue is not with balance but with the fact that players do not slot condi cleanse - which i disagree with. Ask players in your match what they run, look at meta-battle. Every spec runs multiple ways to cleanse condis because there is so much of it, you simply have no other choice. So here you are wrong, imo.

> > > >

> > > > There is also still the fact that condi damage requires one stat to be effective, power build requires 3.

> > > > Also power damage gets mitigated by protection and armor. Does condi? Have you thought about it?

> > > > Does direct damage have secondary effects? Not really unless the spell is loaded with extra effects (but so do spells that apply condis mainly). Damaging condis on other hand do (outside of burn).

> > >

> > > You can run with Valkyrie or Marauders.

> > > Holo

> > > Warriors

> > > Rangers

> > > Gaurdians

> > > Thieves

> > > reapers

> > >

> > > (I put revs on the list but i fear there would be a storm a revs who would come after me tell tell me the best stat for there class is the delete button xD)

> > >

> > > WIth absolutely no issue because they have so much internal crit and will burst more then most condition specs in the game Before and now.

> > >

> > > I do not see how marauders is any different from trailblazer, or how different carrion is then Valkyrie, as in all the cases of those stat types power equivs will be burst more damage. It is you who does not want to look at your own benefits vs condition classes. You think being a mirage is easy to live? How about you play one the tools i use like jaunt and ambush doubles as an defensive tool so i have to use them sparely.

> > >

> > > You know why you don't kill alot of mesmers, because we run alot, because if we miss our burst window WE ARE kitten just as badly as you thieves. You need to look at your class pros and cons and compare them.

> >

> > With no issue? Really. Pretty sure any of the listed classes would have issues (or rather would lose) to good mirage, regardless how good they are.

> > What benefits do "we" have vs condition classes (or rather most prominent offenders) atm? Please tell.

> > Once again, as stated many times now, in 1v1 situation (or even 2v2) it all comes down to how good mirage is. It does no matter how good enemy is and what they play. Mirage has all tools to outplay anything right now.

> > I actually find it funny you compare mirage to thief, where thief has been decap/+1 pet for years now and can't reliably 1v1 nything while mirage can 1v1 anything atm (without need to run for their live 24/7 as you claim).

>

> I stated all the advantages that power has over conditions multiple times in this thread either read it or don't.

> Mesmers are great 1v1'ers just like thieves, gaurdians, druids (lol never killing that), warriors (SB is in a very special place in spvp where they can just curb stomp ppl in 1v3 fights)

> Game not balanced around 1v1 so idk where your going with that i was just using a an example in large scale fights i'd rather be a warrior then a mesmer.

>

> Yeah i'm done you can get last word or what ever your clearly entrenched in your belief condition is op and you will not stop this crusade until condition specs are out of the meta more then they were remember during the time of condition nerf 2 out of 9 classes had meta condition builds.

>

> _Heard it here first thieves can't 1v1 lets ignore the billionth wvw ganking video on the forums guys_

Oh please, enlighten me. I don't see those advantages.

"Mesmers are great 1v1'ers just like **thieves**, gaurdians, druids (lol never killing that), warriors" <<< he actually puts thieves, druids, guards and mirage in the same bucket. Are you for real?

Actually i would prefer mirage over warrior right now.

And you continue to ignore my point that biggest issue is not even condis but scourge/mirage atm. I am not saying: omg nerf condi to the ground. I am saying those specs need to be really looked at.

Those ganks come from wvw (lol) and are montage (lol). I can make those easily on any class, simply due to nature of wvw.

> @"Mthe mystery.4615" said:

> > @"Xillllix.3485" said:

> > > @"CursedSaviour.6357" said:

> > > As with every balance update, I ask myself what did Ele players do to deserve such constant abuse from the balance team.

> >

> > We laughed at Karl dying fighting Svanir when he was showcasing Tempest on Twitch.

>

> Whats his twitch?

>

It was the Tempest showcase, official Anet. It's no big deal, I was just making a joke...

Rip OP; click on his name he's banned. This post is from another thread because I got tired of him constantly encouraging others to quit.

I've seen some people often mention Elder Scrolls online as a more competitive game. I myself have played this game and completed veteran maelstrom arena on a magicka sorcerer. The gameplay was the most repetitive thing I've ever experienced in an mmo. Spam health shield spells constantly to survive 1 shots while basically dropping aoes at your feet. I've seen other classes in Eso have to do pretty much the same except blocking attacks with their shield or dodging.

At least in Guild Wars 2 we have more varied gameplay because we do not rely on a magicka/stamina system for most classes. Instead its based on cooldowns which means that in fact you cannot spam as you would in Eso. Also in Eso there is no aoe limit in its wvw system in Cyrodil. This enforces a meta where the most aoes wins and there's even a destruction ultimate that follows your character allowing no thought to land the dps either.

Eso can be summarised by health shield stacking, shield block spamming and may the best gear and champion points grinder win. I personally prefer a game which isn't so boring and Gw2 may have its flaws but at least it's a fun game to play even if it is catered to casuals.