Not getting credit for the ley-line anomaly

I get this problem too.

Issue is not just leyline, but to all maps for parked characters for all events- the loot table isn't resetting regardless of the server reset, which I think is an issue.

I wish ANet would verify that this problem is happening, and make a decision if they might be willing to fix it.

> @"beogoat.9215" said:

> I get this problem too.

> Issue is not just leyline, but to all maps for parked characters for all events- the loot table isn't resetting regardless of the server reset, which I think is an issue.

>

> I wish ANet would verify that this problem is happening, and make a decision if they might be willing to fix it.

Parked character will encounter DR. Move the character to another map and do some events.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

Good luck.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

> @"Kabansky.9160" said:

> Sometimes I don't get credit for the kill for no apparent reason. I get the usual loot it drops upon death but not the event chest. If I kill another one later on that day and do manage to get the chest I still don't get my daily mystic coin. This is getting rather annoying as I'm saving up for a legendary.

I've had this happen too. It's usually once every 1-2 months, but annoying nonetheless.