Gifts of Explorations and others

Noa.7490

Here's the silly question of the day: Some of my toons have completed 100% map completion and others maps such as those in HoT. Every time I get one of those Gifts of Exploration, Gift of the Fleet, Gift of Tarir and some others. I have no desire to craft legendary weapons or armors, so is there a useful way to dispose of those other than just deleting them?

> @"Noa.7490" said:

> Here's the silly question of the day: Some of my toons have completed 100% map completion and others maps such as those in HoT. Every time I get one of those Gifts of Exploration, Gift of the Fleet, Gift of Tarir and some others. I have no desire to craft legendary weapons or armors, so is there a useful way to dispose of those other than just deleting them?

You can sell them too (gift of exploration), it can be liquidated into gold by producing a legendary, there is a theoretical price for some account bound items like that... As someone that frequently buys world comps off players, probably best thing u can do by making personal gold in-game for it if you dont make a legendary with it

Glad to have learned that folks actually "bought" up those gifts. :)

> @"joneirikb.7506" said:

> You can thankfully sell most of the gifts etc at normal vendors.

>

> Personally really wish we could sell them on TP or something :)

Yeah, that's really a bummer.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Did anyone else notice that collective gasp from GW2 hoarders everywhere? :astonished:

I didn't gasp, but my eyes went kinda wide. :skull:

A legendary is a gradual investment, but whooboy did it pay off when I finally got it done. Sold that goofy stick and traded it in for a hairdo contract. :3