metawiki is DELETING BAD RATINGS ...

Arkantos.7460

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > Foooooo, Quaggan is lost, is there any reason to rate any Revenant build as "good" in first place? Please, enlighten Quaggan.

>

> No, there's not much of a reason to do so, but Quaggan should realize that manipulations are not nice, alright?

But if they weren't making multiple accounts and left 1 review each, how is that manipulation? How is that different from them leaving honest feedback?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > Foooooo, Quaggan is lost, is there any reason to rate any Revenant build as "good" in first place? Please, enlighten Quaggan.

> >

> > No, there's not much of a reason to do so, but Quaggan should realize that manipulations are not nice, alright?

>

> But if they weren't making multiple accounts and left 1 review each, how is that manipulation? How is that different from them leaving honest feedback?

Well, I mean, they gave a **bad** rating to power shiro herald rev build, right? And it's not a **bad** build, it's a good one; not great (if we implicating metabattle scaling terms) - but a good one. And I believe those guys think so themselves.

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > Foooooo, Quaggan is lost, is there any reason to rate any Revenant build as "good" in first place? Please, enlighten Quaggan.

> > >

> > > No, there's not much of a reason to do so, but Quaggan should realize that manipulations are not nice, alright?

> >

> > But if they weren't making multiple accounts and left 1 review each, how is that manipulation? How is that different from them leaving honest feedback?

>

> Well, I mean, they gave a **bad** rating to power shiro herald rev build, right? And it's not a **bad** build, it's a good one; not great (if we implicating metabattle scaling terms) - but a good one. And I believe those guys think so themselves.

It's an opinionated review tho, would it be such a shocker to say power Shiro is bad in a meta dominated by mirage and scourge that the only conclusion is the reviews are "fake"?

I wonder if ele's should try this too...nah Karl never ever seen metabattle once in his life, you can clearly see it in his ,,balance" and ,,fair class treatment".

Back in the topic: I feel that rev's community underrates especially power shiro but I don't blame - finding good rev to explain or just to see any ex-proleague material ( We got Frostball duo) is miracle. Still I believe if somebody started and keep improving as rev since season 1 has always spot in platinum+. Unfortunately for newbies and casuals that train is long gone. Still at least they had more fun then us being stuck with boring healbot.

> @"Arkaile.5604" said:

> @"trunks.5249" This is why.

>

> Karl McLain: The team does indeed keep an eye on popular builds found on websites like Metabattle and takes them into account when making balance updates. When approaching balance updates, we try to not improve already strong builds as much, but instead make efforts to improve lesser-used aspects of the combat system.

>

> Source: https://www.mmorpg.com/guild-wars-2/interviews/arenanet-discusses-the-balance-in-tyria-1000012242

>

> I hope it's only a small part of what the team actually does to make decisions on balance changes.

This is why i make a fun build that works and keep it secret :). Just like in guild wars 1 if you had it keep it otherwise it gets over used, posted, and nerfed.

Find what you like and teach some interested friends that will keep it secret. I'm loving power scourge not much can beat it if used right.

"meta" aka copy paste builds can be beat everything can. Online builds are a good start point but branching out is the best.

> @"Darek.1836" said:

> metabattle has been consistently bad this past year. without pro games to copy they always put the wrong builds, usually whatever you see in EU ranked even if it's proven bad in NA at the time

Ooo, thats interesting, Quaggan would like you explain how EU builds are bad, and how you prove that... because last time Quaggan watched NA UGO, you've lost to EU team playing those bad builds with bad pings... were they so bad, you did ragequit in final match Moobs?

> @"witcher.3197" said:

> > @"Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318" said:

> > > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > > @"Catty.3894" said:

> > > > Metabattle you mean? Make sure to make comments explaining criticism, to help newbyes make an informed decision.

> > >

> > > This was already explained on their discord, long story short: some people here on the revenant subforum openly discussed flooding the build with bad ratings because they thought that'd make Arenanet buff rev. They found out about the vote manipulation so ratings were removed. OP can't even spell the site's name correctly so you get a glimpse of what kind of people are trying start drama.

> >

> > source?

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/wa48B24.png "")

>

> Apparently they discussed this topic with them on discord shortly after and sorted things out, but you can join their channel and scroll back a few days if you're that interested.

>

if that really manipulates a game balance team... i think they deserved that rather than look with their own eyes to the game.

Still, this is a game where players just want to be carried with builds from the web, i think every player deserved the wrong info.

~

Pitty the mettabatle team that has to deal with both LamerNet and bad players wanting a builds to be buffed so they can be carried...lolz

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > metabattle has been consistently bad this past year. without pro games to copy they always put the wrong builds, usually whatever you see in EU ranked even if it's proven bad in NA at the time

> > >

> > > Ooo, thats interesting, Quaggan would like you explain how EU builds are bad, and how you prove that... because last time Quaggan watched NA UGO, you've lost to EU team playing those bad builds with bad pings... were they so bad, you did ragequit in final match Moobs?

> > >

> >

> > Watch the next UGO eu kitten eating scum

>

> All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

> Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD

So basically EU went full tryhard in a tournament where most of the NA teams were playing for jokes, and now EU thinks this makes them gods.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > > metabattle has been consistently bad this past year. without pro games to copy they always put the wrong builds, usually whatever you see in EU ranked even if it's proven bad in NA at the time

> > > >

> > > > Ooo, thats interesting, Quaggan would like you explain how EU builds are bad, and how you prove that... because last time Quaggan watched NA UGO, you've lost to EU team playing those bad builds with bad pings... were they so bad, you did ragequit in final match Moobs?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Watch the next UGO eu kitten eating scum

> >

> > All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

> > Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD

>

> So basically EU went full tryhard in a tournament where most of the NA teams were playing for jokes, and now EU thinks this makes them gods.

More like NA went full tryhard with their "superior" builds and it turns out they weren't so superior afterall.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > metabattle has been consistently bad this past year. without pro games to copy they always put the wrong builds, usually whatever you see in EU ranked even if it's proven bad in NA at the time

> > > >

> > > > Ooo, thats interesting, Quaggan would like you explain how EU builds are bad, and how you prove that... because last time Quaggan watched NA UGO, you've lost to EU team playing those bad builds with bad pings... were they so bad, you did ragequit in final match Moobs?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Watch the next UGO eu kitten eating scum

> >

> > All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

> > Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD

>

> So basically EU went full tryhard in a tournament where most of the NA teams were playing for jokes, and now EU thinks this makes them gods.

Ooo, Quaggan thinks you confuse one of many symptoms with sickness.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

>

> They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

to be fair, Frostys temporary team has also proven to be not only r55 lizards equal, but possibly superior. As seen on previous streams.

No one is tying your hands and forcing you to go to NA and prove that your trash talk isn't trash. If you are not, just say so.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > > > > @"Arkaile.5604" said:

> > > > > > @"trunks.5249" This is why.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Karl McLain: The team does indeed keep an eye on popular builds found on websites like Metabattle and takes them into account when making balance updates. When approaching balance updates, we try to not improve already strong builds as much, but instead make efforts to improve lesser-used aspects of the combat system.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Source: https://www.mmorpg.com/guild-wars-2/interviews/arenanet-discusses-the-balance-in-tyria-1000012242

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I hope it's only a small part of what the team actually does to make decisions on balance changes.

> > > > >

> > > > > This actually disgusted me.

> > > > > Is that your kitten excuse for nerfing ele so many kitten times, because of these metabattle cucks still somehow saying auramancer is 'fine'.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am actually kitten livid more with Karl, then even the balancing team because he OPENLY admitted this and has the gall to say they try to buff weaker classes, when that is a blalant lie.

> > > >

> > > > That isn't how it works though, and that is not what Karl said either.

> > > >

> > > > This is the full quote:

> > > >

> > > > > MMORPG: How much does community feedback through official forums, reddit and in game, impact the team’s decision making? Does this ever create a feeling of unrealistic expectations that clashes with the team’s plans?

> > > > >

> > > > > Karl McLain: The team gets feedback from a variety of ways. Forums, Reddit, Discord, media outlets, direct communication in game, Vulcan mind-melds… we get a lot of it, and it’s easy to get lost in. When making changes, if we run across valid feedback on the area of interest that could potentially change the design direction we’ll do some evaluation by comparing it against other feedback, analytics, spreadsheet values, and a few other points. Feedback and general player discussion definitely does influence us. While it may not seem like we listen to players at times, this is due to how large the playerbase is and the variety of feedback that comes in as a result. Feedback can differ in the extremes even from players playing the same game mode using the same profession. We can listen to both pieces of feedback, but we may only act on one or the other (or neither of them if we don’t feel it’s a solid direction for the game).

> > > >

> > > > > [original article](https://www.mmorpg.com/guild-wars-2/interviews/arenanet-discusses-the-balance-in-tyria-1000012242 "Source.")

> > > >

> > > > This entire "Anet balances based on Metabattle" is a whole lot of deliberate misinterpretation of what Karl actually said.

> > >

> > > Tell me how is that profressional in any sense or manner? You only see these odd and weird practices from Anet. I never have been to an mmo where they are getting ideas or even remote feedback from outside sorces besides their own game forums and specific areas that are set up by specifically them like reddit.

> > >

> > > That legitimately makes zero sense.

> >

> > Are you seriously telling me that monitoring customer feedback is a "weird practice"

>

> Read again.

> I said **specific** websites. Websites or thread not created by their own team. Websites or threads that do not have the Anet tagline.

>

> If I remember correctly Metabattle was not made by an official anet employee that has asked the public for feedback.

>

> And the "etc." also including sites that are not made by said employees asking for public feedback.

>

> Do you see the difference and why I call it strange? I will give feedback like somewhere like here or Anet's reddit thread, not somewhere random like metabattle and places like that where it could be a skim at most, where people have a higher chance to be bias.

It's only strange if a reasonable percentage of the playerbase doesn't get and use builds from that site. See, it's not about who makes the site. If a build is posted on metabattle, and thousands of players use that build in raids, more than any other build, because that's one of the sites people go to, than logically, they should use that site as a reference when balancing the game. It would be illogical for them not to...one might think even strange.

You get information you need from anywhere you can. The metrics in game will tell them how many people are using a specific build. A website like meta battle will provide more context however.

> @"Darek.1836" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> >

> > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

>

> Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

>

> No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > >

> > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> >

> > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> >

> > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

>

>

> ill put this here so you can see, losing to 200+ ping eu players on na, feel free to come to eu sometime and get 500-0'd again

>

> and we beat them in eu ugo and in the mAT so how are they better? logic?

>

Damm we needed good NA vs UE trashtalk....@bluri.2653 to prove a point can your team use rev at next NA UGO?

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > >

> > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> >

> > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> >

> > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

>

> Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

I can confirm the OP is lying.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/21487/get-this-build-removed-from-metabattle

Engineer forum explicitly made an effort to downvote a *severely* outdated build (simply had lots of old votes propping it up), metabattle was ok with that. We weren't intentionally bombing a meta build, just cleaning out a build that shouldn't be used in balance decisions.

You can even see the OP of this thread posted in there making the same complaint.

> @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > > >

> > > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> > >

> > > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> > >

> > > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

> >

> > Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

>

> Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

Ye and they lost to EU team on NA while EU had 200 ping disadvantage, your point?

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > > > >

> > > > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> > > >

> > > > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> > > >

> > > > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

> > >

> > > Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

> >

> > Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

>

> Ye and they lost to EU team on NA while EU had 200 ping disadvantage, your point?

Are we reading the same comments? Moobs did say that they had 2 subs who ran bad builds.

But let's not deflect the challenge here and bask in the glory of better teams. Go to NA and prove that YOUR team is better than his. That's literally it. Don't understand how you want to look down on them when fear stops you from fighting them.

> @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> > > > >

> > > > > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

> > > >

> > > > Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

> > >

> > > Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

> >

> > Ye and they lost to EU team on NA while EU had 200 ping disadvantage, your point?

>

> Are we reading the same comments? Moobs did say that they had 2 subs who ran bad builds.

>

> But let's not deflect the challenge here and bask in the glory of better teams. Go to NA and prove that YOUR team is better than his. That's literally it. Don't understand how you want to look down on them when fear stops you from fighting them.

Ooo, better teams?

Hasn't 55 Rank Dragons won 1st pro league, then was 2nd during 2nd pro league... and what achievement(/s) has Moobs to call them kitten team?

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > > > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

> > > >

> > > > Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

> > >

> > > Ye and they lost to EU team on NA while EU had 200 ping disadvantage, your point?

> >

> > Are we reading the same comments? Moobs did say that they had 2 subs who ran bad builds.

> >

> > But let's not deflect the challenge here and bask in the glory of better teams. Go to NA and prove that YOUR team is better than his. That's literally it. Don't understand how you want to look down on them when fear stops you from fighting them.

>

> Ooo, better teams?

> Hasn't 55 Rank Monks won 1st pro league, then was 2nd during 2nd pro league... and what achievement(/s) has Moobs to call them kitten team?

Is the team that moobs is in the same one from back in the day??

This is literally a challenge for a 5v5 to see who eats their bs. Rather then bringing up victories from other teams and trying to rub them in, isn't accepting the match worth more respect?

But if you are content enough with remembering the good 'ol days than that stays with you, and bluri apparently.

> @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > @"Ikki.7891" said:

> > > > > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > > > > @"Darek.1836" said:

> > > > > > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Bossun.2046" said:

> > > > > > > > > Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU kitten talking inbreds its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless kitten. We lost with 2 subs vs a team thats probably better than your trash team, so now I'm offering you to play us literally at any point with a team that doesn't have 2 trash C tier subs (like that inbred running a useless mirage build).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No one mentions the 99/100 times we 500-0'd EU teams who tried to play on NA and fair enough, but the only straw you can grasp on is in a dead game some team that's better than yours (objectively) beat us with garbage tier players for a 50$ tournament.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you , same as you said its proven that EU builds are bad. Maybe its you who should go play EU and win monthly AT there? Quaggan is sure, if all the nasty things you've said are true, you will do it easily, wooo-hooo!

> > > > >

> > > > > Idk, that bluri guy keeps talking about 500-0d them while trying to sit on that ping advantage, when moobs has actually gone to EU.

> > > >

> > > > Ye and they lost to EU team on NA while EU had 200 ping disadvantage, your point?

> > >

> > > Are we reading the same comments? Moobs did say that they had 2 subs who ran bad builds.

> > >

> > > But let's not deflect the challenge here and bask in the glory of better teams. Go to NA and prove that YOUR team is better than his. That's literally it. Don't understand how you want to look down on them when fear stops you from fighting them.

> >

> > Ooo, better teams?

> > Hasn't 55 Rank Monks won 1st pro league, then was 2nd during 2nd pro league... and what achievement(/s) has Moobs to call them kitten team?

>

> Is the team that moobs is in the same one from back in the day??

>

> This is literally a challenge for a 5v5 to see who eats their bs. Rather then bringing up victories from other teams and trying to rub them in, isn't accepting the match worth more respect?

>

> But if you are content enough with remembering the good 'ol days than that stays with you, and bluri apparently.

Ooo, but that makes no sense, lets recap:

* Moobs said "metabattle posts bad EU builds and it was proven on NA they don't work" - something like this;

* Quaggan pointed that those builds work and he even lost to those "bad EU builds" against enemies with 200 ping on NA;

* Moobs started to throw kittens and deflecting;

* Sindrener laughed at Moobs;

* Moobs tried to taunt Sinderener to deflect again;

* _Reminder_ - were discussing builds, "bad EU builds" and how hillarious Moobs with his claim is in given context.

"Sindrener laughed at Moobs" :

bluri: All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD

Moobs: Fite me NA then

bluri: lol why someone else beat you

"Bossun: Does this mean you won't be playing them on NA? Just to clarify of course."

"bluri: They already lost to frostys team in UGO.... with their "sick" builds"

"Moobs: Of course you wont. If there's one thing thats 1000000000000% constistant with all you EU bleep talking bleep its that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do anything to back up your baseless bleep"

"RPr: Ooo, unlike you, Sindrener has to prove nothing, as hes not the one trash talking but you"

"hes not the one trash talking but you"

"bluri: All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD"

"bluri: All i remember is NA losing to those EU players with 200+ ping XDDD and those were not even the best players L U L

Funniest thing i saw was NA thinking chrono being good still. oh ye i forgot that sick mirage build kronos was running with Sword sword and mantra heal XDDDDDD"

your passive aggressive comment was the best though, since it started all this. My hat to you Mr. ms quaggan