How about being able to dye Ranger pets

Sovari.7246

> @"Sovari.7246" said:

> I would not paying gems for more dye channels or change pet skins

That's probably something you'll want to omit if you want your idea to gain any traction. That being said, profession-wide re-colours could provide opertunities for other classes - like mesmers who don't like being purple/pink, guardians who don't want to be blue or rangers who want their pets to look like a beauty salon snowflake.

> @"Wretchedscar.4796" said:

> How about being able to have adult pets too.

As long as I get a Polar Bear without that huge black line down it's back.

Seriously... the hell is up with that?

Turret recolours for Engineers, Dyable Minions.

Hell.. Dyable holosmith mode, dyable reaper/desert shroud, dyable illusion/phantoms, dyable uh... forgot it's name... "Druid Mode?" Rather not look like a stargazing Mr. Manhattan during that.... dyable soulbeast aura so it's not always green, dyable flames for Guardians (or any of the blueness on it... just let me remove all that blue. Anything but blue.)

DYABLE WEAPO*gets shot*

> @"Wretchedscar.4796" said:

> How about being able to have adult pets too.

I wish they would define the nature of ranger pets. It seems to me that ranger pets are more or less a snapshot of the pet when they were magically charmed. They call forth a fresh pet from wherever causing the previously out pet to vanish and when the same pet is called again it's basically as if it was just charmed.

To get an adult pet the ranger would somehow have to be able to charm an adult animal to store it. If they set this as cannon in the game then they could do a skill change to give the core ranger an advanced charming skill to be able charm adult animals. It would be interesting if the ranger had to beat the potential adult pet in a fight followed by healing charm which would replace a juvenile pet of the same type.

Skin packs of sorts, give Necromancers a Skeleton minion skins options to swap from the fleshy minions to skeletons. Maybe for ranger various pet armors/harnesses the Black Moa already is wearing cosmetic accessories .

They could sell skin mod packs for various classes as well, Think Engi. Asuran with Asuran Tech turrets and Charr with Steampunk turrets and sylvari with plant turrets which already do exist in game for the race though.

Well the long and the short are pretty straight forward. A black brown bear? A red swamp drake? That's pretty much why they won't do it with the pets as is. Now special skins for pets that add armor or clothing that can be colored, sure but the price is going to have to be small. I have a ton of pets and buying that many skins no way if they're more than 50gems. But for fifty gems is there any advantage for Anet to do it? They already have a lot of sources allocated to producing more.