Which Glider skin should I get?

Vordrax.5243

Personally those 3 look really awful to me.

Sheet Music just looks plain silly.

Riding Broom the character looks weird with that look on their face and too Halloweeny for my liking.

The Rooster one if it's the one I'm thinking of... can't check at the moment... where a ton of chickens are struggling to keep you up with their dislocated lifeless leg that is attached to you is trying to keep you up while they're flying for their life to try and get it off their leg... it's super hilarious for the first few seconds I saw it, then it just looked meh.

None of those in my opinion.

I have lots of different glider skins but seem to have missed buying these particular ones.

I was looking at a preview of the celestial rooster glider the other day and I thought it was really charming. So, that is the one I would choose.

They are all cute though so I think any one of them will make you smile.

Of those three, I would choose Celestial Rooster. I personally don't generally purchase items with a silliness factor though, as it seems to me it would get old quickly. Unless you are out strictly for whimsy, I'd get something more basic (the Ironclad being my favorite basic glider). Celestial Rooster got my attention because I'm a nut for anything related to space, stars, astronomy, time (we need a Timekeeper's Glider- seriously!).