Ranked Spvp is a game of chance

Chrisp.6924

> @"jul.7602" said:

> Anything past plat 2 is pretty much rng on matchmaker. I feel like way too many games are determined by comp. If they have a scourge+bunkerbrand and you don't your chances of winning go down by prob 20%.

the issue is the people who argue for having Solo Q dont even reach 1600 to experience real solo Q

> @"Chrisp.6924" said:

> > @"jul.7602" said:

> > Anything past plat 2 is pretty much rng on matchmaker. I feel like way too many games are determined by comp. If they have a scourge+bunkerbrand and you don't your chances of winning go down by prob 20%.

>

> the issue is the people who argue for having Solo Q dont even reach 1600 to experience real solo Q

How so?

Team Q was a much bigger joke tbh, with none of the top teams even bothering to Q due to a total lack of challenging fights. Remember the kitten guild ladder where 9/10 teams were Car Crash, because no other decent team was bothering and they found it funny to fill the whole list?

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> Team Q was a much bigger joke tbh, with none of the top teams even bothering to Q due to a total lack of challenging fights. Remember the kitten guild ladder where 9/10 teams were Car Crash, because no other decent team was bothering and they found it funny to fill the whole list?

Problem with at least some game modes has been that you needed to fill exact team and have some guild rights to do it instead of just casually joining and creating the team. They just made teaming up too difficult and stuff. It should be more like team up with guildies -> join game -> get points -> play some other time again.

if enemy tem has like some said , firebrand scourge and warrior and you don't is gg no matterwhat.

I'm trying in rank with druid last 2 games 21-1 500k heal and lost badly due to 2 rogue random team vs scourge warrior. Game balance is shit. Also playing healer with randoms is waste of fking time.

\when vanilla wow is released I'm out pvp in this game is total crap and a joke

> @"GoZero.9708" said:

> 3 out of 5 matches GG happens at 0-0 depending on the matchmaking. It's not solo-queue, it's the extreme unbalance between classes.

Exactly. Many matchs with standard setups or mirror setups are pretty balanced generally if i'm not considering some game facts( i.e temple match 250-250 ending to 500-250 due to down buff handled the wrong way), but are terribly non fun due to scourge/fb/spellbreaker teams. Hopefully we can reroll to that too, but i guess this isn't the point.

Besides matchmaking, builds are a bigger issue.