Gravedigger

Barnabus Stinson.1409

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> i would be fine with gravedigger applying +XX% dmg buff lasting 5 seconds instead of the cd reduction. as long as its a buff and not a nerf to overall dps.

"Enemies hit by grave digger will now be tethered to the necromancer for 10 seconds (5s in pvp) and the necromancer will do 25% more dmg to tethered enemies. Shroud form will further life leech from targets at 200hp/s and gain an additional 10% dmg."

> @"squallaus.8321" said:

> > @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> > i would be fine with gravedigger applying +XX% dmg buff lasting 5 seconds instead of the cd reduction. as long as its a buff and not a nerf to overall dps.

>

> "Enemies hit by grave digger will now be tethered to the necromancer for 10 seconds (5s in pvp) and the necromancer will do 25% more dmg to tethered enemies. Shroud form will further life leech from targets at 200hp/s and gain an additional 10% dmg."

it would be worth noting that gravedigger spam with 20% more dps (but not awakened the pain, tested with dread) does around 30k dps. So maybe awakened the pain + 20% modifier would result in 32k but you would still have to spam gravedigger. If you removed gravedigger spam, gave it 25% modifier then pretty much nothing would happen. While it would be a nice change to encourage rotation, another layers of modifiers should be introduced, like decimate defenses granting 0.5% modifier per vulnerability on target etc

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

>

> Nice. Someone trying to argue with no arguments. Pretty childish. Never laughed so loud about any comment in this forum.

> Since you cant proove any of your arguments...

> Well maybe i would react the same way, if someone told me, that santa clause doesnt exist :D xD

It just seems like you don't play enough wvw to understand that all of those arguments are completely exaggerated and overgeneralized. Come to mag, party up with me, and I will show you how to play the game.

> @"Thustlewhumber.7416" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

>

> >

> > Nice. Someone trying to argue with no arguments. Pretty childish. Never laughed so loud about any comment in this forum.

> > Since you cant proove any of your arguments...

> > Well maybe i would react the same way, if someone told me, that santa clause doesnt exist :D xD

>

> It just seems like you don't play enough wvw to understand that all of those arguments are completely exaggerated and overgeneralized. Come to mag, party up with me, and I will show you how to play the game.

Oh. I do play enough. Im doing pve raids two times a week and the rest of the time i go to wvw. Thats the only two things im doing right now.

Reaper might be good, if you can somehow manage to get into the enemy backline, and if the enemy rlly is stupid enough, to not notice you.

Then yes, reaper can do some work.

But generally, scourge is just a hundred times stronger in the current meta.

And Even with full defensive gear, you cant just walk into the enemy blob. You need all the others around you to get into enemy lines. And that most likely happening, when enemy already lost the fight due to many downs.

I have a good suggestion. Just make a video, that shows your actual server and some gameplay. But not gameplay with 50 vs 20.

Even numbers or slightly less.

Then we might talk again.

Ps: Oh and show me these nice dmg numbers you are doing on 900+ range.

Oh wait you only have 2 wells every 30-40 seconds

• 2 weeks later...

Two things I've learned: Never post your builds; Never post your gameplay. You will either get nerfed or get your build used against you. I have already seen a recent influx of power reapers, and I have no doubt that the damage on reaper shroud will take a hit on the next patch. I got "Conquer the Creator" on the old Deathly Chill build and it was nerfed 2 weeks later, lol. (Thanks BigBear) There were also two devs in Tempest Wolves and they used to nerf their comps all the time.

> @"Thustlewhumber.7416" said:

> Two things I've learned: Never post your builds; Never post your gameplay. You will either get nerfed or get your build used against you. I have already seen a recent influx of power reapers, and I have no doubt that the damage on reaper shroud will take a hit on the next patch. I got "Conquer the Creator" on the old Deathly Chill build and it was nerfed 2 weeks later, lol. (Thanks BigBear) There were also two devs in Tempest Wolves and they used to nerf their comps all the time.

That has nothing to do with getting things nerfed.

Sure if everyone plays it and its way stronger than other builds. Then it might get hit by the next balance patch.

But i dont think, noone figured out a similar build to yours. And if it really is that good, that someone would have posted it somewhere in the internet. Because there is always people, that

1. want to show that they have the longest ding dong

2. Are kind persons that share their experiences with others

But you know. There isnt a single real good build for reaper wvw zerg play right now. At least I didnt find any.

I myself got one, thats decent. But only for a few commanders that like a more closeup fight playstyle.

But its not half as good as pure power or condi scourge.

Sorry but your post is more likely either a bad excuse for not having or not wanting to play the most effective thing (called meta)

Or you are maybe just afraid, that others will tell you, that your build is bad.

Maybe reaper gets a little more viable with the upcoming splits. But i dont think that he will be better than scourge.

And right now in eu tier 1 and 2. Im happy to see reapers in enemy zergs. They are pretty easy targets.

They dont do good ranged chip dmg, they only have a less powerfull ranged bomb than zerker scourge

And survivability sux when attaked by multiple players

But proove me wrong. Send me that build as pm. I promise i wont make it public and give it to anybody else.