Which Elder Dragon do you want to hunt down?

Fenom.9457

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Fractured.3928 said:

> Kralkatorrik, because super giant crystal dragon that literally just turns everything to crystals due to its presence? Yes please.

>

> Also, was the first dragon that really made this feel like a war, due to the Branded, and all that fun stuff.

>

> We better fight him....or I'll be pissed....

>

> Is there some reason I'm not aware of why he isn't on the list?

This.

I absolutely love the brand and the branded.

Steve / Deep Sea Dragon, the potential to go to Cantha is there, and more importantly: I actually quite like underwater combat!

The problem is that most of the playerbase doesn't like the current underwater combat, and on top of that half of the professions' skills don't even work underwater! Underwater combat needs a revamp so it's more satisfying for more players, and all skills should have a counterpart underwater.

• 2 weeks later...

> @Fractured.3928 said:

> Kralkatorrik, because super giant crystal dragon that literally just turns everything to crystals due to its presence? Yes please.

>

> Also, was the first dragon that really made this feel like a war, due to the Branded, and all that fun stuff.

>

> We better fight him....or I'll be pissed....

>

> Is there some reason I'm not aware of why he isn't on the list?

I'd make another poll with him on it but it's clear he's the next target, so it still remains pointless

* Norn based expansion in its entirety.

* New norn armor that looks like stuff a viking would wear, with better deving and more fur and leather pieces. Allow more skin to show so we can show off our tats, fur patterns and glowing tree people bits.

* A GOOD NARRATIVE FOCUSING IN THE NORN AND JORMAG. Do not fucking do this shit you did in PoF where its JUST us and our gang of misfit dipshits against jormag.

* Strong characters, with strong motivation and good character development... and make our characters strong in character... Im tired of being the doormat.

* The fate of jora, and olaf olafson seventh son of olaf... and the introduction to the spirits of the wild and their role. ( as well the other spirits)

* make the spirits of the wild important.

* Revenant legend had better be Asgeir who is the dude who punched jormag in the mouth, and jacked his fang. ( there is a suggestion in the suggest the next eliet specs, and its freaking awesome! use it please for the love of god!)

* more customization options for the norn, just like the humans got with PoF.

> @Rognik.2579 said:

> I chose the ocean dragon, not because I actually want to hunt the dragon (I'd be happy with all three being the next theme, honestly), but just so that we could get some concrete answers on the thing! It's been 5 years and we only know two things about it: it lives in the ocean, and its name starts with an S.

I know right?

I totally agree with you!

Primordus, I guess. Because I hate icy wastelands and therefore don't like the idea of hunting down Jormag.

But how about we just forget about the whole 'killing dragons' idea, since it didn't work out. The sea dragon doesn't seem as bad as the others, maybe it could be reasoned with.

> @Theocraft.6053 said:

> we shouldn't kill them, we should make them new kind of mounts!

Or this. Anet, imagine how much money you'd make with a gem shop Aurene mount.