WvW Update!!!

Loosmaster.8263

> @"Silver.2076" said:

> > @"Silver.2076" said:

> > > @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> > > # World vs World

> > > - Monthly reminder on how forgotten WvW is to Anet.

> >

> > ... there is nothing more to say!

> >

>

> Can anyone explain me why you get warned for posting this?!

> Even though this was sacastically mean - it is still true! Ridiculous!

I'm surprised they haven't deleted this thread for:

> We welcome all forms of feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is respectful and constructive. We have removed your comments because they did not meet this standard. You may re-post your feedback if you can do so in a respectful, constructive manner. 

Like they are expecting every post to be "constructive criticism", but aka "something they want to hear." You can have post containing nothing controversial and nothing rude and still get warned with this copy pasted response.

Sarcasm and irony is apparently a serious offense. No jokes here, WvW forum is serious business.

That´s easy .. truth is not wanted to be written down here *sarcasm off* unfortunately theres no room here for critscism brought in a sarcastically or funny way and anet refuses to realize that players more and more feel offended by the way they deal with a gamemode which clearly is in a sad state imo and nothing really gets done to change this nor even they try to improve the communication between them and their (wvw-) playerbase.

Just .. let it go and wait for other games coming up hoping they´ll do it better meanwhile seems to be the best solution to me :(

My initial purpose for creating this thread:

**> @"McKenna Berdrow.2759" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

>

> > I know you can't say what you're investigating but can toss a potential time frame for some type of announcement?

>

> It will be after the holidays.**

I've bumped the old one and had no response.

So basically I see it open to "What your interpretation of after the holidays is" and what holiday that would be, lol.

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> My initial purpose for creating this thread:

> **> @"McKenna Berdrow.2759" said:

> > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> >

> > > I know you can't say what you're investigating but can toss a potential time frame for some type of announcement?

> >

> > It will be after the holidays.**

>

> I've bumped the old one and had no response.

>

> So basically I see it open to "What your interpretation of after the holidays is" and what holiday that would be, lol.

>

>

Mother’s day!

> >

> > > I know you can't say what you're investigating but can toss a potential time frame for some type of announcement?

> >

>

>

> So basically I see it open to "What your interpretation of after the holidays is" and what holiday that would be, lol.

>

>

It is very vague because we had some holidays at the end of december then we have holidays throughout the first two quarters and half of the year so maybe possibly in the summer before the 4th of July maybe which is also a holiday so we may be looking after labor day. Until then have fun in necro vs world of necros.

> @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> I'm surprised they haven't deleted this thread for:

>

> > We welcome all forms of feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is respectful and constructive. We have removed your comments because they did not meet this standard. You may re-post your feedback if you can do so in a respectful, constructive manner. 

>

> Like they are expecting every post to be "constructive criticism", but aka "something they want to hear." You can have post containing nothing controversial and nothing rude and still get warned with this copy pasted response.

>

> Sarcasm and irony is apparently a serious offense. No jokes here, WvW forum is serious business.

The problem is, they will ONLY want to hear GOOD things, They say about negative, but thats just wrong. It'll get removed and you'll get warned. Being honest is something they do not like. They just want to put their fingers in their ears and pretend that everything is fine and everyone is having a fantastic time...

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

Next Christmas =)

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

it may be the summer holiday no?

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> Hehe I think there may be a hidden message in this, "when there is a problem, look 90 degrees to your left and pretend it isn't there" :P

> Just kidding anet :)

> Please get more sleep/rest and have fun for the new years! Can't wait for the lunar new year!

Well, they cant exactly have MORE rest, what have they done since the release of the expansion? Spend 5minutes doing a balance update to try and counter conditions and STILL somehow manage to buff the most broken 1 Vs 1 class when it comes to conditions.

Anets problem is this: For a long time they have done EVERYTHING they can to punish the small groups and roamers, reducing and removing rewards, buffing blobfest rewards and everything in the POINTLESS hope of trying to force those of us that like to play this way into going into PvP this is just flawed. Because it just drives people away from the GAME altogether. The rest just join the blobfests for quick easy rewards.

If people wanted to play PvP. They would play it, those that play it WANT to play it. Those of us that play WvW want to play WvW. Punishing us in the silly hope to get us to go into PvP just wont work.