It's time for a Dragon's Watch Guild Hall.

I just finished Daybreak and given the events around Taimi I really think it's time for Dragon's Watch to get it's own hidden guild hall if for anything for Taimi to have her own secure lab. I think she's an enjoyable character but she's better when she's guiding the story remotely given that's shes lost two Scruffy golems; the second of which became a serious liability. It would be fun to interact with the character in the guild hall as the dialog could be tied to the story and current events.

Could be cool. Don’t know where I would want it to be but it could be cute if it had all the home instance cats in it and some random box running around placing decorations everywhere. Lol

Mainly I just like the idea of this for the possibility of actually getting more guild hall decorations?

DWGH could be a good chance for personal player housing - moreso if it's built into the players Home Instance. Though I imagine we don't have to worry about Taimi; she probably has enough contacts at this point to start her own krewe if she ever felt the need - I mean, she DID sail across Tyria on a whim.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> DWGH could be a good chance for personal player housing - moreso if it's built into the players Home Instance. Though I imagine we don't have to worry about Taimi; she probably has enough contacts at this point to start her own krewe if she ever felt the need - I mean, she DID sail across Tyria on a whim.

In a high powered golem that the commander and Braham had a hard time taking down. Any person would be claustrophobic after being nearly suffocated in a sealed chamber like a golem. Taimi would likely think twice about crawling inside a golem after that.

I would like to see DW capture a guild hall in a episode that mirrors the players home nodes/upgrades to it including M.O.X. Taimi could upgrade him into a guild hall protector or even a full member of Dragon's Watch as a sub plot to the story.

> @"Tekoneiric.6817" said:

> > @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > DWGH could be a good chance for personal player housing - moreso if it's built into the players Home Instance. Though I imagine we don't have to worry about Taimi; she probably has enough contacts at this point to start her own krewe if she ever felt the need - I mean, she DID sail across Tyria on a whim.

>

> In a high powered golem that the commander and Braham had a hard time taking down. Any person would be claustrophobic after being nearly suffocated in a sealed chamber like a golem. Taimi would likely think twice about crawling inside a golem after that.

*Shrugs* Well, it wouldn't be the first time Taimi got locked in her cockpit, and the story doesn't seem so involved that it would give characters PTSD. I'm sure she'll bounce right back after a few tweaks.