WVW and SOS needs YOU!

hammo.5348

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"keelhaul.8039" said:

> > Were your numbers thin or was it Lectell and Coron having fun?. Its never going to be a full time %100 push against BG anyways, not everyone gives a kitten for a start but a decent push will do it soon.

>

> I'm talking late night, well after Lectell tags down, and we have probably 20-30 ppl in EBG. SOS will still bring 40+ to take a paper tower.

Thats their usual late night ktrain. They have a rotation and cycle on every map.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"keelhaul.8039" said:

> > Were your numbers thin or was it Lectell and Coron having fun?. Its never going to be a full time %100 push against BG anyways, not everyone gives a kitten for a start but a decent push will do it soon.

>

> I'm talking late night, well after Lectell tags down, and we have probably 20-30 ppl in EBG. SOS will still bring 40+ to take a paper tower.

Whew lad, sounds like you belong in wood league with that problem.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > how does anet define matchup threads?

>

> I dont think they have a rule set, offc if thread becomes unpolite it gets removed, but ive seen simple talks getting treated has matchup stuff, and im like kitten...typical Anet...

>

ah. so its like a catch all if i dont like what you post thing. :/

kinda sucks since all wvw post is related to matchups.

skills are more for professions side.

> @"Kron.6938" said:

> I am surprised this thread isn't closed due to a match up thread.

Why would it be???

At most what might happend is Anet send this thread to the guild recruitment stuff, still this is related to server recruitment, i dont see this has matchup thread, theres no offensive talk either...

**Besides the true Gw2 comunities are the comunities tied to the WvW.**

**The rest are just pug's.**

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> Wait, so You and BG team up against red every week, and now expect people to WANT to help you knock BG down? Good stuff.

Every server does it ;) that is how u ktrain the weak.

Meanwhile i remember some one on Anet said that on WvW the 2 weakest server tend to team up to beat the 1st server.... this show how much they dont care to understand what is wrong.

Here's to hoping that I do not tread on anybody's toes:

The current state of tier one would be very different if every world that filled the red slot didn't intentionally try to tank. Of course Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are going to take from the red team, particularly when only so few are interested in fighting back. Red is losing because they want to lose.

> @"Uon.7491" said:

> Here's to hoping that I do not tread on anybody's toes:

>

> The current state of tier one would be very different if every world that filled the red slot didn't intentionally try to tank. Of course Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are going to take from the red team, particularly when only so few are interested in fighting back. Red is losing because they want to lose.

Meanwhile a certain server wouldn't mind too much about being in t1 if they have the necessary number, and is locked from any incoming transfers.

Instead mag clearly do not want to be in t1 despite being the most competitive server to BG currently. Anet also gave DB a massive link that's certainly going to cause it to self destruct next relink when they lose all the people, and repeat this process denying anything is wrong

And we all know sos just karma train the third server who absolutely couldn't care less about their ppt in t1

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > Wait, so You and BG team up against red every week, and now expect people to WANT to help you knock BG down? Good stuff.

>

> Every server does it ;) that is how u ktrain the weak.

Yes, but not every server has someone here posting for help to attack the strongest server in a match.

> @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

> Instead mag clearly do not want to be in t1 despite being the most competitive server to BG currently.

See the thing is, Mag isn't the most competitive to BG. Mag just beats BG in fights... But that's not how you "competitive" in Arenanet's WvW.

No, BG realized they'd do better against Mag by denying them ppk. By denying them fights. By giving them no reason to stay in t1. In fact, incentive to NOT be in t1.

So mag destacked itself, it's just not there any more.

We'll go where the fights are most interesting, score is meaningless. Server is meaningless.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

>

> > Instead mag clearly do not want to be in t1 despite being the most competitive server to BG currently.

>

> See the thing is, Mag isn't the most competitive to BG. Mag just beats BG in fights... But that's not how you "competitive" in Arenanet's WvW.

>

> No, BG realized they'd do better against Mag by denying them ppk. By denying them fights. By giving them no reason to stay in t1. In fact, incentive to NOT be in t1.

>

> So mag destacked itself, it's just not there any more.

>

> We'll go where the fights are most interesting, score is meaningless. Server is meaningless.

>

>

TDLR, Maguman has more aoe damage output than BG, but that's how you play "competitive" in Arenanet's WvW.

If spvp is already miningless WvW, is worse than meaningless. :}

Question about SoS

how active durign NA hours. (how many borderlands tend to be outnumbered, how many have ques)

how does the server...communicate with eachother (example, JQ has used TS in the past. and now uses discord for voice chat for squads)

how does the server....work with its ally server?

seriously considering coming over

The whole T1 is a joke, the last 2 times Kain (DB Current Link) went to T1, SoS/BG literally wouldnt leave there keeps, spent last night alone facing DOC/FOE/CAOS/CL after wiping once wouldn't leave the keep (Air DB BL), finally gave up and went to Fire and BG Rev fought once and wipe and then refused to leave the keep until the Omni-blob showed up. BG in literally never shows unless AHMA is around otherwise they hide in keeps, Rx from SoS is only ones actually fighting in the matchup. Oh, and TYSM

Such a Boting overall matchup TY, TYSM/Rx for actually fighting

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> Question about SoS

>

> how active durign NA hours. (how many borderlands tend to be outnumbered, how many have ques)

> how does the server...communicate with eachother (example, JQ has used TS in the past. and now uses discord for voice chat for squads)

> how does the server....work with its ally server?

>

>

> seriously considering coming over

Well as long as you temper your expectations somewhat and don't come expecting SoS to be in full try hard mode when you get here id recommend coming. Things are progressing positively which is the main thing but IMO its still 4-6 weeks before we see a really good crack at taking down BG.

Comms are a mixture off TS / Discord and Textmanding.

NA is pretty active mostly but again as I say there will be periods where not much is happening while the ball gets rolling. Lately I have been travelling around the tiers and have found the most consistent action on SoS (mixture of open field fights and map/keep play). If you just solely want to circle jerk for fights they ARE here but you are probably better off in another tier.

BP is linked server at the moment and they appeared to have fit in just fine.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"ThunderPanda.1872" said:

>

> > Instead mag clearly do not want to be in t1 despite being the most competitive server to BG currently.

>

> See the thing is, Mag isn't the most competitive to BG. Mag just beats BG in fights... But that's not how you "competitive" in Arenanet's WvW.

>

> No, BG realized they'd do better against Mag by denying them ppk. By denying them fights. By giving them no reason to stay in t1. In fact, incentive to NOT be in t1.

>

> So mag destacked itself, it's just not there any more.

>

> We'll go where the fights are most interesting, score is meaningless. Server is meaningless.

>

>

Number, coverage, guild wise, mag is still the closest to BG than every other server in NA

I know mag likes to pretend it is a small and always outnumbered server always fighting and beating other larger servers/guilds, but in fact they are just denying that themselves are one of the blobbiest across all timezones.