5 word PVP complaints

Crab Fear.1624

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> People complaining without presenting solutions.

consider elite spec in the match making. dont put 2 core necros and core guard vs 2 scourges and firebrand on the other team.

nerf the corrupt on might (weakness 10 secs)

nerf the radius of scourge shades and tune down scourges dmg in general / tune down amount of different condis, buff survive ability.

nerf firebrand big time lol

tune down stacks of confusion on mirage, tune down the vigor. stunnbreak on dodge icd?

tune down minesweeper on holo.

reduce staff4 cast time on rev, rev removes 2 condis on weapon swap.

make only 1 out of 2 skills from sword 3 on thief unblockable. not both.

increase cd on celestial avatar for druid. reduce the sustain a bit.

with those changes that i just made up in like 3 mins, the pvp quality would improve A LOT! and ppl would come back to play.

many ppl presented many solutions in the past 6 months but anet NEVER listens or reads this. they seem not to care.

> How can you even reduce the radius of shades? It's already quite small, unless the trait for the single large one (which then means they only have one, so a trade off already).

the problem is the shades cover the entire point lol and the game mode is capture the point^ so if the whole point is unaccessable....

also if the dmg and condition output is tuned down theres probably no need to change anything on radius.

> @"Wichidi.9281" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > How can you even reduce the radius of shades? It's already quite small, unless the trait for the single large one (which then means they only have one, so a trade off already).

>

> the problem is the shades cover the entire point lol and the game mode is capture the point^ so if the whole point is unaccessable....

>

> also if the dmg and condition output is tuned down theres probably no need to change anything on radius.

They only cover the point if they trait like i mentioned. You trade the ability to have 3 separate shades at once for a single larger, and stronger one.

And yes it covers the whole point. The best way to counter that would be make them targetable, add a breakbar to them, and destroy them when broken.

> > @"Wichidi.9281" said:

> > > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > How can you even reduce the radius of shades? It's already quite small, unless the trait for the single large one (which then means they only have one, so a trade off already).

> >

> > the problem is the shades cover the entire point lol and the game mode is capture the point^ so if the whole point is unaccessable....

> >

> > also if the dmg and condition output is tuned down theres probably no need to change anything on radius.

>

> They only cover the point if they trait like i mentioned. You trade the ability to have 3 separate shades at once for a single larger, and stronger one.

> And yes it covers the whole point. The best way to counter that would be make them targetable, add a breakbar to them, and destroy them when broken.

well thats not the main issue anyways. the main issues are the other points i listed.

the amount of different condis while ticking so high, the perma weakness that kills powerbuilds, firebrand and the balance of all the other classes.

if u brwose through forums u can find many suggestions from players but yeah we didnt have a major balance for 6 months now.

> @"Wichidi.9281" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > @"Wichidi.9281" said:

> > > > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > > How can you even reduce the radius of shades? It's already quite small, unless the trait for the single large one (which then means they only have one, so a trade off already).

> > >

> > > the problem is the shades cover the entire point lol and the game mode is capture the point^ so if the whole point is unaccessable....

> > >

> > > also if the dmg and condition output is tuned down theres probably no need to change anything on radius.

> >

> > They only cover the point if they trait like i mentioned. You trade the ability to have 3 separate shades at once for a single larger, and stronger one.

> > And yes it covers the whole point. The best way to counter that would be make them targetable, add a breakbar to them, and destroy them when broken.

>

> well thats not the main issue anyways. the main issues are the other points i listed.

>

> the amount of different condis while ticking so high, the perma weakness that kills powerbuilds, firebrand and the balance of all the other classes.

>

> if u brwose through forums u can find many suggestions from players but yeah we didnt have a major balance for 6 months now.

Scourge, on it's own only applies cripple, burn and torment. The rest is core necro corruptions and traits.

Weakness is from a core necro trait _Weakening shroud_ (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Weakening_Shroud)

As for condis (of the top of my head):

You get Cripple and Torment from punishment skills (and some shrouds)

Burn from torch, Trail of Anguish and some traits

Scepter applies mostly bleeds, some poison and torment

All the other condis you get are **all** from stuff available to all necromancers. And simply play on the enemies over-abundance of boons.

I do agree that matchmaking and during matches you should be able to see the actual elite spec icon, not the Profession icon.