Teleport and evade hack

Hitman.5829

This hack is more noticeable in WvW thanks to the cloaking waters.

I use cloaking waters to gain 15 seconds of stealth in my warrior, then while I am in stealth, I use bulls charge on someone that is unaware of a warrior in stealth. I have noticed that many people evade or teleport before bulls charge connects. It looks like they have a program that is keeping track of CC skills and automatically evades or teleports the player when a powerful CC is detected.

Note: It is not an automatic break stun trait activating because I don't even get revealed, it is literally an evade or teleport before bull charge even connects.

Someone posted hacks on the forums to bring it to anets attention, since then there has been an increase in hackers....

I haven't seen what you described but I've watched Scourges out run thieves with some super sprint mode, I've seen Warriors teleport even while downed and the one I see the most is barely noticable but if you chill them, it has no effect on movement what so ever.

I do hope Anet looked into that hack and have devised a client side program to detect if players run such things or some server wide ping to detect these players hourly or bi-hourly.

Various forms of it have been around since year 1. It's a simple bot program dude. The same thing that makes a bot aware of what to dodge roll, is the same thing that makes these people auto dodge/evade/block or tele away from you. There are real players playing but they have a short handed mini bot program running that senses and knows exactly when to dodge CCs or otherwise high DPS attacks like a Deadeye rifle 4.

Google it up, read about it. I would tell you the exact name of the program but I'd probably get infracted for it. I would like to point out however, that **players downloading and using these programs is ruining the game.** This is no joke, Guild Wars 2 is dying because of this disgusting cheater epidemic. If you support this game, don't use cheat programs.

I met a Mesmer can stun lock me while I'm in mirage cloak(sure of that I saw the animation and I was just consumed a mirror at the time), a deadeye stands on the torch in eternal colisum map, no body can reach him. Same match same team. We lost 0 500 that match, sadly did not record...

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> This hack is more noticeable in WvW thanks to the cloaking waters.

> I use cloaking waters to gain 15 seconds of stealth in my warrior, then while I am in stealth, I use bulls charge on someone that is unaware of a warrior in stealth. I have noticed that many people evade or teleport before bulls charge connects. It looks like they have a program that is keeping track of CC skills and automatically evades or teleports the player when a powerful CC is detected.

>

> Note: It is not an automatic break stun trait activating because I don't even get revealed, it is literally an evade or teleport before bull charge even connects.

Isnt this balanced out by the fact all warriors seem to be running this hack constantly? I dont think I've ever been able to cc one.

> @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> A Warrior in stealth..? bs. That's why balance is so crazy. Classes have powers that are totally inappropriate and practically everyone can do everything.

>

> As to hacking, well I believe it. *Truthfully though, given the current state of the game I don't think hacking makes a lot of difference.*

Well, Warrior by itself cant enter on stealth, but if someone puts a smoke field, he can Leap or use a Blast finisher and get stealth...also what OP is talking is a map mechanic on WvW that give players stealth...but i agree on the last part, honestly, i rather fight a warrior or guardian hacker than a Mirage.

• 2 months later...

Funny how i posted about hacks here and the mod pulled an ego trip out and made it seem as if i was breaking rules yet this post stands,, lol....

Once some people get an authoritative position, its funny how they change...

Anyhow, glad people can speak about hackers with out the ban hammer as if no one knows gw2 is getn hacked like all other games..

Funny that this is one of the few games that has no detection or real protection against them as if they are being allowed.

All they have to do is log in, buy and download them and figure a way to stop and detect them, yet, its been about a year now and nothing is done against speed hackers in pvp beyond kicking them off the game... The hack still can be used i presume... stop the hack, the hackers are still gonna use it if they just start a new account... More Sales is the end result... Anet probably likes catching them, cause they buy new account... $$$

Just like OP classes in PVP, after 5 years they still cant balance it out? Sales technique.... Ego trip sales..

Love the game but wow the hacking is getting way out of had, id bet all legendary pvp'rs are hacking now... one way or another.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> Someone posted hacks on the forums to bring it to anets attention, since then there has been an increase in hackers....

>

> I haven't seen what you described but I've watched Scourges out run thieves with some super sprint mode, I've seen Warriors teleport even while downed and the one I see the most is barely noticable but if you chill them, it has no effect on movement what so ever.

>

> I do hope Anet looked into that hack and have devised a client side program to detect if players run such things or some server wide ping to detect these players hourly or bi-hourly.

their getting better with finding players using such programs which is a good thing overall, however they need to keep pushing harder for it. WvW is full of hacks and it's a reason why i don't play it.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > This hack is more noticeable in WvW thanks to the cloaking waters.

> > I use cloaking waters to gain 15 seconds of stealth in my warrior, then while I am in stealth, I use bulls charge on someone that is unaware of a warrior in stealth. I have noticed that many people evade or teleport before bulls charge connects. It looks like they have a program that is keeping track of CC skills and automatically evades or teleports the player when a powerful CC is detected.

> >

> > Note: It is not an automatic break stun trait activating because I don't even get revealed, it is literally an evade or teleport before bull charge even connects.

> Isnt this balanced out by the fact all warriors seem to be running this hack constantly? I dont think I've ever been able to cc one.

Stunbreaks? Hello?

> @"RobMonty.3719" said:

> Funny how i posted about hacks here and the mod pulled an ego trip out and made it seem as if i was breaking rules yet this post stands,, lol....

>

> Once some people get an authoritative position, its funny how they change...

>

> Anyhow, glad people can speak about hackers with out the ban hammer as if no one knows gw2 is getn hacked like all other games..

>

> Funny that this is one of the few games that has no detection or real protection against them as if they are being allowed.

> All they have to do is log in, buy and download them and figure a way to stop and detect them, yet, its been about a year now and nothing is done against speed hackers in pvp beyond kicking them off the game... The hack still can be used i presume... stop the hack, the hackers are still gonna use it if they just start a new account... More Sales is the end result... Anet probably likes catching them, cause they buy new account... $$$

>

> Just like OP classes in PVP, after 5 years they still cant balance it out? Sales technique.... Ego trip sales..

>

> Love the game but wow the hacking is getting way out of had, id bet all legendary pvp'rs are hacking now... one way or another.

just like the other day when a mod shut down an entire productive thread I made and gave me 3 points simply for saying a word that is deemed "offensive". Then I read tons of posts where people were literally insulting each other. Come on mods get it together smh