Wheres the CommanDog at?

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > > @"OneYenShort.3189" said:

> > > > What is the old phrasing.... Cat's rule, dogs drool.

> > >

> > > I was thinking the same. ;)

> >

> > But cats are jerks.

>

> Oh now, clearly you have not met the right cats! In my life experience, few are jerks and most have a lot of charm. Some are downright spectacularly personable. They are clearly superior creatures with many sterling qualities.

Nope, they are jerks. Some of them are pretty good at fooling you though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > > @"OneYenShort.3189" said:

> > > > What is the old phrasing.... Cat's rule, dogs drool.

> > >

> > > I was thinking the same. ;)

> >

> > But cats are jerks.

>

> Oh now, clearly you have not met the right cats! In my life experience, few are jerks and most have a lot of charm. Some are downright spectacularly personable. They are clearly superior creatures with many sterling qualities.

I'm sure you have encountered some lovely cats, but I still wouldn't trust one to lead a blind person around. Would be an interesting sight though seeing the poor soul be lead across garden fences, or have to practice outwitting cars when they wish for the cat to lead them across a road.

I am not keen on cats though I do recall one I met that was actually nice, I did wake up one night to it being nose to nose with me resting on my chest, though I also suspect it was also trying to remove me from my friends home via a tactic I shall not discuss :tongue:

But Alas the festival has escaped us for the year, and though the year of the Dog may continue, we are still awaiting the Commandog to appear and lead us to victory! Say what you like about the methods of a certain dog loving war god, but he did nearly get his own victory along with a fresh new pair of hounds!

> @"Gotenks Jr.3752" said:

> I am not keen on cats though I do recall one I met that was actually nice, I did wake up one night to it being nose to nose with me resting on my chest, though I also suspect it was also trying to remove me from my friends home via a tactic I shall not discuss :tongue:

Let me guess. Cat turned 180 degrees?