Anyone notice an increase in hackers?

madamred.1463

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > This thread will get deleted, and nothing will be done about the problem ?

>

> Nope, not going to delete this, unless I look back and see naming and shaming. You're certainly welcome to share your concerns about this subject. I want you to know that they *are* noted.

>

> I had a long talk with CS just this week on the topic of cheating and how players can best report incidents. I wanted to be sure that reports truly were noted, and acted upon. And... they are. You may not see the reaction, because it can happen outside of your view. You will not hear about the outcome, because there is no method to respond to an in-game report. **But when you report someone for cheating -- and that's reported through using the "botting" reason, because they get the same sort of review -- an agent will investigate.** Alternately, you can use e-mail to send a report and details to Exploits@Arena.Net. (BTW, the team asked me to suggest that you you please not include files in your initial e-mail. For security purposes, attachments are filtered out. However, you can provide a link to a video file if you've hosted it elsewhere. Alternately, you could mention you have a video or other resource and the team will provide a means to get it to them if they determine they need it.)

>

> Sometimes it's hard to nail down the use of a cheat in a single review, and seldom is the review going to happen within seconds of your report. However, I can confirm that reports are not "going into the void" or getting quietly shuffled under the carpet. Nor is this conversation. :)

One thing I have learned, is that cheaters hate facing other cheaters, so.. you know.. as opposed to banning cheaters, just flag them to be on their own "Servers" where they will only be able to play with other cheaters.

I think that would bother them more then being banned.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Burning Arrows.8276" said:

> The first one was a old school reaper that teleported to me with what appeared to be lighting.

I have seen something like that too last week, no record unfortunately

necro has teleport with fleshworm, but even if you have instant cast the teleport with fleshworm would not be instant as you first have to place it

and the animation did match ele teleport not fleshwurm one where you should be able to see dying worm animation or maybe there is a bug which renders wrong teleport animation ?

Two potential hackers this week from dragonbrand. First one was a thief. The player spent hours constantly tagging our keep. Any time we managed to inflict damage on the player, he would teleport away, which is normal of course. The distance covered was insane. Two teleports took the player from blue keep wall to the back of Langor tower, as an example. No one could kill the player, even when he ran through a blob.

Today a player from dragonbrand was trying to capture Danelon mine camp. He/she succeeded, after killing four nsp players and three henge of denravi players. Tagged the guy after he killed me. The players health bar always went straight back to full health anytime a player/players hit for damage.

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> Is it possible for a soulbeast to stack 19 stacks of stability somehow?

yes that is possible as any ranger cast https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22Strength_of_the_Pack!%22 followed by https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22We_Heal_As_One!%22

with this trait https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fortifying_Bond you can even get more

> @"Eiffel.8937" said:

> > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > Is it possible for a soulbeast to stack 19 stacks of stability somehow?

>

> yes that is possible as any ranger cast https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22Strength_of_the_Pack!%22 followed by https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22We_Heal_As_One!%22

> with this trait https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fortifying_Bond you can even get more

>

He had the survival heal over time, Troll Unguent, he used the elite and I seeing the stacks 9, 8, 7 going down and suddendly 2-3 seconds later he had 19.

I was playing dh, and against other soulbeasts doing the pull test of faith combo I manage to make them at 40% health or even less, against this guy, with no signet of stone procced yet the damage was like not even 5%. he wasn't running any bunker build because with longbow2 he kinda oneshotted me after i finished my defenses.

Maybe I am not that good player, but he definetely seemed suspicious. Against other enemies and other soulbeasts my damage was good enough to almost oneshot them with a full test of faith combo, against this guy I couldn't get him under 75% health, and those 19 suspicious stacks of stability.

He was just a silver footman probably even with a jumpdodge macro, he wasn't some mithril of plat guy that really outplayed me.

I don't know what to think...

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > @"Eiffel.8937" said:

> > > @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> > > Is it possible for a soulbeast to stack 19 stacks of stability somehow?

> >

> > yes that is possible as any ranger cast https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22Strength_of_the_Pack!%22 followed by https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22We_Heal_As_One!%22

> > with this trait https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fortifying_Bond you can even get more

> >

>

> He had the survival heal over time, Troll Unguent, he used the elite and I seeing the stacks 9, 8, 7 going down and suddendly 2-3 seconds later he had 19.

>

> I was playing dh, and against other soulbeasts doing the pull test of faith combo I manage to make them at 40% health or even less, against this guy, with no signet of stone procced yet the damage was like not even 5%. he wasn't running any bunker build because with longbow2 he kinda oneshotted me after i finished my defenses.

>

> Maybe I am not that good player, but he definetely seemed suspicious. Against other enemies and other soulbeasts my damage was good enough to almost oneshot them with a full test of faith combo, against this guy I couldn't get him under 75% health, and those 19 suspicious stacks of stability.

>

> He was just a silver footman probably even with a jumpdodge macro, he wasn't some mithril of plat guy that really outplayed me.

>

> I don't know what to think...

ok if it was not the heal it was mostlikely this trait https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fresh_Reinforcement from soulbeast elite it kinda works the same way

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > >

> > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > >

> >

> > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

>

> No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

>

>

> Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

> @"nativity.3057" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > > >

> > > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > > >

> > >

> > > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

> >

> > No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

> >

> >

> > Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

>

> Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

>

> The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

OK, you keep telling yourself that a downed player teleporting away at the same distance, same time interval, and same direction is not a desynch between a client and the server (no different than a lagged player running off in one direction forever). There's plenty of [more recent video](

"more recent video") of the same thing searchable on YouTube. If someone is hacking, you are not getting them down because they are not lagging. They're perfectly capable of using their skills without lag with the additional ability to teleport/move faster in any direction than everyone else. That's the point of running the hack in the first place.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > > > >

> > > > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > > > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

> > >

> > > No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

> > >

> > >

> > > Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

> >

> > Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

> >

> > The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

>

> OK, you keep telling yourself that a downed player teleporting away at the same distance, same time interval, and same direction is not a desynch between a client and the server (no different than a lagged player running off in one direction forever). There's plenty of [more recent video](

"more recent video") of the same thing searchable on YouTube. If someone is hacking, you are not getting them down because they are not lagging. They're perfectly capable of using their skills without lag with the additional ability to teleport/move faster than everyone else. That's the point of running the hack in the first place.

Speed hacks don't make you immune to damage, especially from damage from a group of players that can instantly down a player. I've recently downed a teleport hacker, albeit he was trying to res another player I downed earlier and was simply trolling. It's entirely possible to down a speed hacker by simply catching him/her off guard.

Playing the game, you can tell the difference between lag and hacks. 9 times out of 10 that teleport is more likely to be a client de-sync. However the other time is a hacker, and that one time is more often recorded and posted online than the other 9 times.

In addition, someone who is lagging will get stomped/be fully dead in the end.

> @"nativity.3057" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > > > > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

> > > >

> > > > No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

> > >

> > > Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

> > >

> > > The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

> >

> > OK, you keep telling yourself that a downed player teleporting away at the same distance, same time interval, and same direction is not a desynch between a client and the server (no different than a lagged player running off in one direction forever). There's plenty of [more recent video](

"more recent video") of the same thing searchable on YouTube. If someone is hacking, you are not getting them down because they are not lagging. They're perfectly capable of using their skills without lag with the additional ability to teleport/move faster than everyone else. That's the point of running the hack in the first place.

>

> Speed hacks don't make you immune to damage, especially from damage from a group of players that can instantly down a player. I've recently downed a teleport hacker, albeit he was trying to res another player I downed earlier and was simply trolling. It's entirely possible to down a speed hacker by simply catching him/her off guard.

>

> Playing the game, you can tell the difference between lag and hacks. 9 times out of 10 that teleport is more likely to be a client de-sync. However the other time is a hacker, and that one time is more often recorded and posted online than the other 9 times.

> In addition, someone who is lagging will get stomped/be fully dead in the end.

If you read carefully, I never said it makes them immune to damage. I said they are still able to use their skills without lag with the ability to also move faster-than-normal away from you. Yes, you can get them down if you catch them off guard, but that happens rarely. I don't know why you keep trying to suggest that a desynched player is hacking. The players in that posted video that prompted my participation in this discussion are clearly desynched.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > > > > > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

> > > > >

> > > > > No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

> > > >

> > > > Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

> > > >

> > > > The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

> > >

> > > OK, you keep telling yourself that a downed player teleporting away at the same distance, same time interval, and same direction is not a desynch between a client and the server (no different than a lagged player running off in one direction forever). There's plenty of [more recent video](

> >

> > Speed hacks don't make you immune to damage, especially from damage from a group of players that can instantly down a player. I've recently downed a teleport hacker, albeit he was trying to res another player I downed earlier and was simply trolling. It's entirely possible to down a speed hacker by simply catching him/her off guard.

> >

> > Playing the game, you can tell the difference between lag and hacks. 9 times out of 10 that teleport is more likely to be a client de-sync. However the other time is a hacker, and that one time is more often recorded and posted online than the other 9 times.

> > In addition, someone who is lagging will get stomped/be fully dead in the end.

>

> If you read carefully, I never said it makes them immune to damage. I said they are still able to use their skills without lag with the ability to also move faster-than-normal away from you. Yes, you can get them down if you catch them off guard, but that happens rarely. I don't know why you keep trying to suggest that a desynched player is hacking. The players in that posted video that prompted my participation in this discussion are clearly desynched.

They are not "clearly desynced" or otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

You can't damage a desynced player with Warrior's Arcing Slice, which was used in the video. The only way to damage desynced players are with targeted skills that will fly out of left field because the desync. It's so noticeable that it's very easy to differentiate a hacker and a lagger.

The necro should not have been hit by the Warrior's Arcing Slice, but was. If the necro was truly lagging, he would have ended up down somewhere near the warrior, where the initial damage came from. Instead, the necro teleports out of view, presumably to where his/her friendly zerg is.

> @"madamred.1463" said:

> idk if its just our current match up or what but it seems like today has been crazy one guy was so obvious he went up on a wall of a tower that wasnt his then tried to tell me it was lag ;p also there have been druids hacking into fire mes getting into everything including smc from under the map so random.

WAY huge increase in hackers!

#YUGE

> @"nativity.3057" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"nativity.3057" said:

> > > > > > > > > The client readjusting for lag usually only takes 1-2 "teleports" that look like hacks. These guys were teleporting multiple times to a distance where getting into the down state (if from lag) is impossible since there were no allies present at that location.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If an enemy player has a 3000ms ping spike, it will not be 1-2 teleports from your PoV. LOL. A hacker isn't going to be teleporting the same distance away every teleport nor is a hacker's teleporting going to have the same time intervals between them. That's your client trying to figure out how to render the other guy's location with incomplete information from the server.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > "A hacker's teleport isn't the same distance"

> > > > > > > Usually it is, since the hack has a set distance to teleport. Different teleport distances might signal it's not a hack but...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No. This is what an actual speed/teleport hacker looks like. There is no set distance nor is there a set time interval.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Additionally, that warrior in the first clip never really moved from where the player applied damage to him. His actual location was near the sentry and he continues to take damage while in downed state from other players at the location he went down at while the person who took the video saw him instead teleporting (at same time intervals/distance) to Jerrifer's. The one guy that went down in the second clip went down somewhere other than where the video creator was putting his damage. People don't always start having ping lag right when they go down.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hacks can change as patches go by. A hack from 2015 might not work in 2018, and since hackers (or at least the non-scriptkiddos) are crafty kittens, it's very likely there are more updated ones than that.

> > > > >

> > > > > The damage numbers that pops up means the players were at a location near the recorder. Ping lag doesn't explain how these players teleported to such a distance (maybe the warrior in the first instance was lagging, and died to conditions while it looked like lag for the recorder, but in the necro's case, that is a straight up impossible distance that can't be explained by ping lag).

> > > >

> > > > OK, you keep telling yourself that a downed player teleporting away at the same distance, same time interval, and same direction is not a desynch between a client and the server (no different than a lagged player running off in one direction forever). There's plenty of [more recent video](

> > >

> > > Speed hacks don't make you immune to damage, especially from damage from a group of players that can instantly down a player. I've recently downed a teleport hacker, albeit he was trying to res another player I downed earlier and was simply trolling. It's entirely possible to down a speed hacker by simply catching him/her off guard.

> > >

> > > Playing the game, you can tell the difference between lag and hacks. 9 times out of 10 that teleport is more likely to be a client de-sync. However the other time is a hacker, and that one time is more often recorded and posted online than the other 9 times.

> > > In addition, someone who is lagging will get stomped/be fully dead in the end.

> >

> > If you read carefully, I never said it makes them immune to damage. I said they are still able to use their skills without lag with the ability to also move faster-than-normal away from you. Yes, you can get them down if you catch them off guard, but that happens rarely. I don't know why you keep trying to suggest that a desynched player is hacking. The players in that posted video that prompted my participation in this discussion are clearly desynched.

>

> They are not "clearly desynced" or otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

> You can't damage a desynced player with Warrior's Arcing Slice, which was used in the video. The only way to damage desynced players are with targeted skills that will fly out of left field because the desync. It's so noticeable that it's very easy to differentiate a hacker and a lagger.

>

> The necro should not have been hit by the Warrior's Arcing Slice, but was. If the necro was truly lagging, he would have ended up down somewhere near the warrior, where the initial damage came from. Instead, the necro teleports out of view, presumably to where his/her friendly zerg is.

Occam's Razor in action here. Without a warrior PoV, you are just making guesses as to whether a hit occurred or not. Moreover, about your point of the necro, assuming we're talking about the same video, I replied earlier that you are making an assumption as to when the desynch actually happens. The revenant hits the downed necro at the top of the stairs with his mace 2 and gets "invulnerable", which is normal right when someone goes into downstate, but then his F3 doesn't hit. The client/server transaction never acknowledges the hit with F3 because the necro's client never registered the downstate until he was located somewhere further along. You've never had the experience of being lagged yourself and not taking damage until suddenly everything catches up and you are suddenly in downstate?

Of course it will look like the necro teleports to his friendly zerg (you can see the downstate symbol the whole time) because the revenant is running towards that zerg.

Someone in WvW whispered me telling me they were reporting me for teleport hacks last night. Some people don't understand Shadowstep mechanics - and sadly I'm sure those same people are very trigger happy with their Report-Botting, which may cause the CSRs to become jaded.

TCBL had a couple of hackers last night. T3 fire keep flipped all of a sudden and was suspicious but still could've been on the up and up. But then T3 northwest tower flipped with watchtower on it, clearly showing the dots going from outside the tower to inside, all in an instant when there was no chance of a hidden mesmer inside. Got to the tower after it flipped and a Mag (or their link) mirage and spellbreaker were blipping around outside the tower. Obvious movement hacks that were discussed in map chat and hopefully someone got them on video doing it.

> @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> TCBL had a couple of hackers last night. T3 fire keep flipped all of a sudden and was suspicious but still could've been on the up and up. But then T3 northwest tower flipped with watchtower on it, clearly showing the dots going from outside the tower to inside, all in an instant when there was no chance of a hidden mesmer inside. Got to the tower after it flipped and a Mag (or their link) mirage and spellbreaker were blipping around outside the tower. Obvious movement hacks that were discussed in map chat and hopefully someone got them on video doing it.

Aside from the player movement suspicions - NWT on Desert BL has watchtower blindspots in multiple areas (North, East, and West) where someone can place a few catas and bust a wall down. Some scouts get too comfortable with having Watchtower upgrade, and wont actually go inside the tower to check the walls.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> > TCBL had a couple of hackers last night. T3 fire keep flipped all of a sudden and was suspicious but still could've been on the up and up. But then T3 northwest tower flipped with watchtower on it, clearly showing the dots going from outside the tower to inside, all in an instant when there was no chance of a hidden mesmer inside. Got to the tower after it flipped and a Mag (or their link) mirage and spellbreaker were blipping around outside the tower. Obvious movement hacks that were discussed in map chat and hopefully someone got them on video doing it.

>

> Aside from the player movement suspicions - NWT on Desert BL has watchtower blindspots in multiple areas (North, East, and West) where someone can place a few catas and bust a wall down. Some scouts get too comfortable with having Watchtower upgrade, and wont actually go inside the tower to check the walls.

There was no siege in those blind spots and the flip happened too fast for it to be anything but a zerg with a lot of siege (and yet there was only ever the two dots and no siege). The dots appeared at the tower, the tower contested, and then the tower flipped before anyone could make it there from citadel. Fire keep had just been flipped, so this wasn't a case of a contested tower going unnoticed.

If there's people on mag/ar hacking a tower on desert bl.... they deserve to be recorded(and posted to youtube so they can be made fun of), reported, and banned permanently.

Because first of all they were on desert bl, second they were ppting when the score is settled, and third no reason to hack let alone hack some out of the way tower that re-flips in 5 mins. They have to be garbage players to be hacking in the first place, but twice as garbage to use it in situations it isn't needed and potentially/hopefully get caught doing it.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> If there's people on mag/ar hacking a tower on desert bl.... they deserve to be recorded(and posted to youtube so they can be made fun of), reported, and banned permanently.

> Because first of all they were on desert bl, second they were ppting when the score is settled, and third no reason to hack let alone hack some out of the way tower that re-flips in 5 mins. They have to be garbage players to be hacking in the first place, but twice as garbage to use it in situations it isn't needed and potentially/hopefully get caught doing it.

>

I made a similar comment to a guildmate when it happened: it's pretty idiotic to hack in such an obvious manner and risk getting banned in a match that's been decided for days.

I think there is some hack that lets players use HoT and PoF specializations together.

Saw a SoS ranger fighting near vista hill near Red Keep.

His friend jumps off from where you usually put ballistas to hit red keep tred/cannon etc and dies.

He runs and to the same place too, jumps / staff 3 glides to the outer wall near those houses that catch fire.

My friend jumps after him too and is gliding as he is in red's zone.

The SoS ranger, merges with pet and starts with knockback and longbow 2 on my friend and starts running away.

Someone had posted a guardian video awhile back where they were showing guardian using 2 specializations , this is first time i seen a ranger with Druid/Soulbeast skills together.