why you nerfing

Stephen.1207

why are you nerfing every thing that's got to do with healing I am getting tired of not being able to play my way its play condi or zerk nothing els and toughness is already useless do to the DMG output you get hit with sure you can evade but only 2 times 3 if a theif but the fights keep getting put in smaller area's that get covered in AOE if you out of evade your dead 1 shot maybe 2 if you are lucky. I do not care how good you are at timing skills they also go in recharge this is getting morbid

You make it sound as if they nerf it to zero healing. I think you know that’s nonsense. Healing in a fight is important, but in balance you want to avoid healing vs dps to be a thing. Imagine a situation where you go one on one with a full healing build and go against a full dps build and you are better. It will take forever. You are not killable, and the other never wins. One might make a mistake, but until then the match goes on forever. This doesn’t exist, but the dps class will always some healing, and your will always pack some dps. But having this kind of stand off in the balance is always bad. In other words, healing being successful in pvp is always extremely boring. So in balance dps should have a fair chance of winning from dps.

> @"mercury ranique.2170" said:

> You make it sound as if they nerf it to zero healing. I think you know that’s nonsense. Healing in a fight is important, but in balance you want to avoid healing vs dps to be a thing. Imagine a situation where you go one on one with a full healing build and go against a full dps build and you are better. It will take forever. You are not killable, and the other never wins. One might make a mistake, but until then the match goes on forever. This doesn’t exist, but the dps class will always some healing, and your will always pack some dps. But having this kind of stand off in the balance is always bad. In other words, healing being successful in pvp is always extremely boring. So in balance dps should have a fair chance of winning from dps.

that is gw2 in 2012... that is not what gw2 is now...

> @"Stephen.1207" said:

> why are you nerfing every thing that's got to do with healing I am getting tired of not being able to play my way its play condi or zerk nothing els and toughness is already useless do to the DMG output you get hit with sure you can evade but only 2 times 3 if a theif but the fights keep getting put in smaller area's that get covered in AOE if you out of evade your dead 1 shot maybe 2 if you are lucky. I do not care how good you are at timing skills they also go in recharge this is getting morbid

I could only read this as if you were seven, and throwing a tantrum. That is one long sentence, followed by a normal one.