1 shot 1 kill

I just cannot comprehend the balance of this game anymore. I was roaming in WvW and I literally got downed in 1 shot. I was hit by "Gun flame" for 16,980. I have 16,222 life. I then received approximately 22,000 damage from "Volley" when I was downed, which instantly killed me. How is this even remotely fair? It is beyond me.

... Warrior Rifle isn't the worst offender in the game for killing someone in less than a second. From the sounds of it, the Warrior had full combat buffs from fighting another person, had pooled up their adrenaline and you just happened to be unlucky enough not to be paying attention to the warrior when he fired.

Try playing warrior rifle, and you'd likely see that it was a lucky shot against an unawares player. There's honestly nothing to nerf, really.

17k is nearly nothing... :sweat_smile:

![](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198932525739933696/376807309978107914/gw015.jpg "")

(Screenshot of a friend, i only got like 29k hits of that skill ;P)

A lot of power creep since the first addon...

8k Autoattacks are a currently a thing as well, which is just a bad joke ![](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198932525739933696/377446167732289545/gw128.jpg "")

but gunflame was nerfed back then, maybe a buff since last patch with a missing entry in the patch notes. Only tip i can give is know animations and the sounds of them, so if you either hear or see something you can dodge that shit^^ At least death judgements has a unique sound before, and a red laser line.

For gunflame i belive the warrior is kneeling for a short time or that was killshot