SOS on EBG Was Brutal Tonight...

Gandalf.1537

> @"diamondgirl.6315" said:

> SoS v Mag v BG is always a smashfest. Good times, guys. ♥

It's SoS vs Mag **+** BG

SoS towers in EBG were equally capped and split between Mag and BG. When they finally hit our Keep, Mags hit the North gates while BGs hit the South. It was a long fight despite being hit by two servers. We managed to chase them out a few times but they kept coming back. We only have so many players online, not enough to fend off two big zergs over time.

Mag can never cap our keep for such a long time without the help of BG, let alone spawn camp. It is normal that Mag spawn camp their opponents. That's how toxic they are. But to do that to SoS, they need help and this time, BG offered. So, well done. I think.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

>

> Also you should be pleased to learn that Mag ran through any BG trying to take your keep and towers, we don't like sharing.

Oh really? That I didn't see.

When we were fighting the red Mag, BG green zerg is gathered on the left watching, while another group of reds is standing on the right. There were even a group of like maybe 5-6 players standing in the middle, greens and reds together, not fighting one another. This, I saw.

~~I am actually getting fed up with this: "Look at the Desert Borderland, hur hur hur" nonsense.~~

~~Maguuma, hates, HATES, the desert borderland, so yes Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are damn well going to fight over it for the extra points. If Maguuma wanted the Desert, they would attempt to take it.~~

~~Secondly, Maguuma is making no efforts to fight against BG. BG is untouched on both EBG and their Borderland, apart from camps.~~

~~Maguuma is scared of BG, and always will be, and BG uses that to their advantage.~~

~~In reality: Sea of Sorrows has to fight against BOTH Blackgate and Maguuma, whereas Maguuma and Blackgate pay very little attention to each other. This is a lot of work for Sea of Sorrows and they are doing a damn good job at not losing morale and keeping up the effort. Unlike Maguuma, SoS isn't focusing on one map.~~

~~Ultimately, Blackgate wins again and nothing changes, but somehow SoS is the villain. Even in threads that were posted with the intention to be positive. GG.~~

> @"Uon.7491" said:

> I am actually getting fed up with this: _"Look at the Desert Borderland, hur hur hur"_ nonsense.

>

> Maguuma, hates, HATES, the desert borderland, so yes Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are kitten well going to fight over it for the extra points. If Maguuma wanted the Desert, they would attempt to take it.

Ok but the same thing happens when Maguuma is not in the match too, just less spawncamping in EBG. /shrug

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Uon.7491" said:

> > I am actually getting fed up with this: _"Look at the Desert Borderland, hur hur hur"_ nonsense.

> >

> > Maguuma, hates, HATES, the desert borderland, so yes Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are kitten well going to fight over it for the extra points. If Maguuma wanted the Desert, they would attempt to take it.

>

> Ok but the same thing happens when Maguuma is not in the match too, just less spawncamping in EBG. /shrug

~~Yes, and Blackgate does it to the Red teams too, more so than SoS but people have become complacent about BG's position. There are only so few servers willing to look after the Desert when it's their borderland.~~

**EDIT:** Actually, I need to bow out of this immediately. My apologies for offending anyone. My emotions get the better of me, and I need to step back and remember that this is just a game, and it exists for fun. It's pointless focusing on the negatives.

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> > @"diamondgirl.6315" said:

> > SoS v Mag v BG is always a smashfest. Good times, guys. ♥

>

> It's SoS vs Mag **+** BG

>

> SoS towers in EBG were equally capped and split between Mag and BG. When they finally hit our Keep, Mags hit the North gates while BGs hit the South. It was a long fight despite being hit by two servers. We managed to chase them out a few times but they kept coming back. We only have so many players online, not enough to fend off two big zergs over time.

>

> Mag can never cap our keep for such a long time without the help of BG, let alone spawn camp. It is normal that Mag spawn camp their opponents. That's how toxic they are. But to do that to SoS, they need help and this time, BG offered. So, well done. I think.

Yeah, I know. I'm on SoS. But their double teaming means we ALWAYS have fights on EBG. As many fights as we can handle. So the map may be a hot mess, but you never hear people wandering around asking if there is anything to do.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"BobMctavish.7249" said:

> > BG and Mag are just plain bullying SOS, can't wait for restructuring. The K/D ratio tell all the story,.. "oh look 5 sos trying to take tower, let's use our 50 man zerg to roflstomp them!", and you wonder why SOS ALWAYS has a KD ratio below 1.

>

> DOC, TSYM, CAOS all only run 5?

No, of course not. But while DOC, TSYM, PRX, CAOS, TBT, OCXR, etc. are running around zerg v zerging, or while they are not running, red and green definitely respond heavily to smaller threats. They'll send a huge response. I don't know if it is because overkill is fun, or they just don't have enough to do when our coverage is low, but there it is. The downside of having heavy coverage is that there is not a lot to do. You end up with maxed objectives, maxed supply, capped siege, and one lone roamer zipping by SMC is like steak in front of a hyena.

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"BobMctavish.7249" said:

> > > BG and Mag are just plain bullying SOS, can't wait for restructuring. The K/D ratio tell all the story,.. "oh look 5 sos trying to take tower, let's use our 50 man zerg to roflstomp them!", and you wonder why SOS ALWAYS has a KD ratio below 1.

> >

> > DOC, TSYM, CAOS all only run 5?

>

> No, of course not. But while DOC, TSYM, PRX, CAOS, TBT, OCXR, etc. are running around zerg v zerging, or while they are not running, red and green definitely respond heavily to smaller threats. They'll send a huge response. I don't know if it is because overkill is fun, or they just don't have enough to do when our coverage is low, but there it is. The downside of having heavy coverage is that there is not a lot to do. You end up with maxed objectives, maxed supply, capped siege, and one lone roamer zipping by SMC is like steak in front of a hyena.

It's probably more a call out goes out, and people respond. But yeah.

> @"Uon.7491" said:

> ~~I am actually getting fed up with this: "Look at the Desert Borderland, hur hur hur" nonsense.~~

>

> ~~Maguuma, hates, HATES, the desert borderland, so yes Blackgate and Sea of Sorrows are kitten well going to fight over it for the extra points. If Maguuma wanted the Desert, they would attempt to take it.~~

>

> ~~Secondly, Maguuma is making no efforts to fight against BG. BG is untouched on both EBG and their Borderland, apart from camps.~~

> ~~Maguuma is scared of BG, and always will be, and BG uses that to their advantage.~~

>

> ~~In reality: Sea of Sorrows has to fight against BOTH Blackgate and Maguuma, whereas Maguuma and Blackgate pay very little attention to each other. This is a lot of work for Sea of Sorrows and they are doing a kitten good job at not losing morale and keeping up the effort. Unlike Maguuma, SoS isn't focusing on one map.~~

>

> ~~Ultimately, Blackgate wins again and nothing changes, but somehow SoS is the villain. Even in threads that were posted with the intention to be positive. GG.~~

SoS ends up fighting Mag and BG every single matchup because seemingly none of the SoS pins have any concept of what used to be called "map politics" and BG are the masters of map politics and so they know how to avoid getting double teamed whereas SoS asks for it every single timezone on every single map I've seen them play. SoS have adopted BG's siege turtling but they seem to have fundamentally missed one of BG's greatest tools for controlling the activity on the map and as such they always end up getting double teamed, particularly on EBG where SoS is consistently inept.

> No, of course not. But while DOC, TSYM, PRX, CAOS, TBT, OCXR, etc. are running around zerg v zerging, or while they are not running, red and green definitely respond heavily to smaller threats. They'll send a huge response. I don't know if it is because overkill is fun, or they just don't have enough to do when our coverage is low, but there it is. The downside of having heavy coverage is that there is not a lot to do. You end up with maxed objectives, maxed supply, capped siege, and one lone roamer zipping by SMC is like steak in front of a hyena.

You do realize that when a scout makes a call they don't ask for a certain number to show up? they usually report location, numbers, siege. Whether or not 5 or 20 show up without a commander is up to those 5 or 20. Maguuma likes fights, if a scout calls out enemies they will respond to it. Not every server has equal coverage at all times, there are times on maguuma exactly as you describe in fact this happens on every server even on bg. You can't expect your 5 to get 5 enemies all the time, if that's what you're looking for then I suggest either go to the borderlands where less players are running around or spvp.