Which profession do you prefer to use a Scepter on?

Guardian: kinda forced to use it as it really is your only real ranged option - auto-attack looks very silly.

Elementalist: never really tried it but I never see other players using it.

Mesmer: utter crap after they gutted Confusion.

Necromancer: considered the meta condi weapon for a reason - love it.

I use it rarely in WvW on my guardian if I need range, but I've mostly used it on my elementalist for the Scepter Master-achievement (and the different attunements gives a decent variety of skills).

Outside of that tho, I can't see myself using the scepter much overall; there are simply more attractive weapons for all classes currently.

FA Scepter Ele is my all time favorite class in GW2, it offers one of the most fast-paced gameplays in this game and if played well has a very high damage potential without feeling overpowered due to beeing basically immortal like scourge (I do prefer Scourge in HoT Metas because it's a lot easier that way, you just never have to use a WP when you play scourge since he survives attacks that would kill my Ele in the blink of an eye.)

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> a none option is lacking, i really don't like the scepter on any of them. (don't like foci or mace ether)

Yes, I really hate necro scepter but nothing else makes sense for condi.

I also don't like the playstyle with guardian scepter but the numbers are okay.

Non of them scepter is a target only wepon that often feels way too clunky to be usable in a near action mmorpg like gw2. It feels outdated and not a wepon from gw2.

Only Guardian has some use for it acting more like a slow shooting bow and or gun but you can do it with out having a target for most of its skills.

> @"Adenin.5973" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > a none option is lacking, i really don't like the scepter on any of them. (don't like foci or mace ether)

>

> Yes, I really hate necro scepter but nothing else makes sense for condi.

> I also don't like the playstyle with guardian scepter but the numbers are okay.

staff is a beast on that....well ok, it's more support/CC but it works allot better then ppl think :wink: