A challenge for the Devs to try in wvw for themselves

Swagger.1459

Let's see, bemoaning the state of one specific class of build (power melee) in a niche activity in WvW, meanwhile there are classes that have been subpar for the things most WvW players do (zerging / guild raids) for pretty much the entire game, whilst squads have been full of guards and necros... can you hear that? It is the world's smallest violin playing.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > 1 simple rule: roam with necro melee power builds only, and share your opinions with us afterwards.

>

> You mean roam with any necro build and share opinions lol. Pretty sure any necro build in a roaming situation is very subpar

Condi scourge is still pretty stupid. Though this is mostly still due to dire/tb gear more than anything.

> @"hemu.9027" said:

> Been roaming on my power reaper axe/wh - gs for 2 weeks. Not as strong as condi scourge but it's fun to play. Only problem is mobility to fight with range classes. Oh... I'm not dev. If I am, would add some teleport or leap for the class

Someone suggested to let Reapers have Tether a while back.

Its a warrior's traited skill but I think it would work very well on a Reaper too.