[Suggestion] Gen2 Legendaries and "Twice-Told Legend"

I know this has been discussed in the past, but as of yet there is still no path for players crafting gen 2 legendary weapons to make duplicates to complete this deed/title.

I'd propose a suggestion to allow players to complete 'twice told legend' by presenting both the generation 1 and generation 2 legendary of the same weapon type.

e.g.

* Bolt and Shining Blade

* Quip and HOPE

* Frostfang and Astralaria

I realize this isn't the exact same legendary, but (currently) all gen 2 legendary weapons are more expensive to craft than the gen 1 counterpart, and they must be crafted; they can't simply be purchased from other players. To me this preserves the spirit of the achievement/title, while still requiring a huge cost and time sink for most players.

They plan on solving the fundamental problem, @"trystessa.2971". I think that's better than using a convoluted work-around.

Remember: the point of Twice-Told Legend was as a consolation prize to people who crafted two of the same when there was no other way to dual wield the same skin. Before the Wardrobe, people didn't have a choice. I'm okay with waiting a bit longer for those who just have extra gold to spend for 25 AP and a title.