Mesmers able to get through gates

aandiarie.7195

I actually heard about this mirage ambush sword leap as well cos it was happening in a previous matchup I had. It was happening against a matchup we had against Jade Sea and a Platinum Footman [AA] was doing it. Initially I thought they were using a different hack/exploit to tp up the wall but someone mentioned it was mirage ambush sword leap which was new to me. Another thing to fix really.

> @"aandiarie.7195" said:

> :astonished: I saw a mesmer get through a gate and they hadn't got through inner previously. There is still a glitch with walls/gates and mesmers. I was wondering if anet would fix this.

This has actually been a bug with mesmos and other professions that can blink or port at will. Anet at one time patched it but with multiple patches on top of patches leads oftentimes to previous patches bugging again. What they do is (and most of the time is accidental) is use sword 3 on gate then blink to gate by pressing 3 again and if you're lucky it'll push you thru the gate but you have to be exactly on the line where the gate halves come together.

The difference is that most players after noticing what has happened will immediately leave the inner and join zerg but the toxic players will all laugh and port the zerg in. I remember I was with a guild (not saying names) and this happened to me on accident at sunnyhill tower and the guild said to port them in. I told them to "$@$# off" and jumped out of the tower. guess i just don't like using exploits or taking advantage or having an advantage over others.