Missing out on sales because of this 72 hour gem hold on my Ultimate edition PoF... GG Arenanet!

way to make me want to give you money again in the future, i bought my 80$ pack on the day after the announcement of the sales, the 28th, im still without my gems even though i have access to PoF and im missing sales on things id like to be able to get!, this is the first game ive ever played that i didnt get what i paid for within 24 hours, let alone 10 minutes, im getting more and more pissed with the limited time they put on these sales yet theyve got me waiting 3 days!

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble. Rather than expressing your frustration here, why not start a support ticket, and graciously request that ANet make good on the discount retroactively? They might be able to help.

I know that it sometimes feels good to rant publicly, but it won't get you what you really want: the specific items at the price you had hoped to pay.

The disclaimer was quite clear about the wait time. So you bought with the knowledge of the wait. Nothing will come out of posting here other suggestions to contact support/put in a ticket, also knowing there may be some wait time for a response. Good Luck