Gold Farming - Best Ways That Are The Most Fun

This topic has been discussed often, but I am wondering what currently are the most fun ways of making good amounts of gold each day. I am trying to save up to buy Sunrise.

Doing dailies and high end content is a safe bet, but there have to be other ways too. I have all classes and 3 of them at level 80. I am aware of parking alts to farm resources and such.

What are your suggestions on how to make the gold grind more fun or different? Flip items on the TP? Crafting? Map completion on alts? World bosses or expansion content farming? Anything unusual that is not guaranteed (beware the mystic toilet)?

i find Silverwastes extremely boring, then i do rotate the 4 HoT maps metas. AB is mandatory. u can alternate AB with complete TD Crystallized Supply Cache run (like 60+), VB or Dragon Stand. Also some fractals. Is possible make gold with PoF trains, but is a bit slow compared to HoT maps or Silverwastes. I craft almost 2 legendaries backpiecs with this method.

IMO daily fractals are the funnest way to earn gold. Only problem is the initial gold investment to get the ascended gear and the infusions. Once you have that, you can earn a surprising amount doing the dailies and the CMs. By 'surprising" I mean I received the celestial blue infusion drop twice.

Since the daily fractals rotate out, you'll rarely be doing the same ones over and over again. This keeps it interesting.