Distortion and Mirage Cloak

tnhalbertsma.7682

Hi,

So after playing around with Mirage a bit, I noticed the buffs applying to Mirage Cloak, but not to the 'distortion' effect. I always thought the Superspeed and Distortion would be core on the Mesmer, it's only 1 second per use of Distortion, and I don't think synergizing the Distortion effect gained from using signets (when traited) or when using F4 Shatter, thus gaining Superspeed as well.

I don't think this would be OP, seeing as it's only for a second each. It would help with dodging, also allowing for a little more mobility/running around grabbing the Mirage things (whatever they're called).

Just thought this was a 'thing' already, only noticing today Superspeed and other traits were bound to Mirage Cloak, not Distortion, which you only get two 'uses' of.

Thoughts?

> @Pyroatheist.9031 said:

> I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. In what reality are mirage cloak and distortion the same mechanic? Their only link is the master trait that causes you to gain access to ambush skills when you gain distortion.

Haha sorry, might've been a little unclear. I was just saying I thought they were the same thing all along, then they turned out being completely different mechancics.

This got me thinking that it wouldn't be too strong if they were, and actually might be a fun/good addition to the spec.