Wasted My Time with Elementalist

FogAlien.9875

GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> Uhm, no?

> Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > Uhm, no?

> > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

>

> Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > Uhm, no?

> > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> >

> > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

>

> Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > >

> > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> >

> > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

>

> She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

I call nonsense on this.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > >

> > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > >

> > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> >

> > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

>

> I call nonsense on this.

I mean I hear ya. But I’ve listened to her complain about having to create a warrior and gear it along with a Mesmer out to be able to raid with that guild.

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > >

> > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > >

> > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > >

> > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> >

> > I call nonsense on this.

>

> I mean I hear ya. But I’ve listened to her complain about having to create a warrior and gear it along with a Mesmer out to be able to raid with that guild.

they probably check the build and kick before they can explain, my buddy was on a druid full supp spec and was mid switching pets when they kicked him and said "wrong pet bro" like danggggg

> @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > >

> > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> >

> > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

>

> She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

>

> Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

>

> > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > >

> > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > >

> > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> >

> > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

>

> That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> >

> > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> >

> > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > >

> > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > >

> > >

> > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> >

> > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

>

> I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> Is there any other resources I can link to her?

Sure, I snatched some live raid videos from them (SC):

**VG**, DPS report https://dps.report/Y8vZ-20180221-222831_vg (30k+ DPS Weaver).

**Gors**, DPS report https://dps.report/2VHj-20180121-204123_gorse (23k+ DPS several Weavers lineup)

**Samarog**, DPS report https://dps.report/dO6U-20171026-222415_sam (two Weaver lineup I think)

I'm pretty sure you can find a ton more but I'm on mobile and it takes some time to copy and paste.

> > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> >

> > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> >

> > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

>

> I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> Is there any other resources I can link to her?

You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > >

> > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > >

> > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > >

> > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > >

> > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> >

> > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

>

> You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > > >

> > > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > > >

> > > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > > >

> > > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > > >

> > > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> > >

> > > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> >

> > You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

>

> There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

> Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

In raids you have dedicated healers so the "little HP omg" argument is terribly pointless for that particular area of the game. Yes there are somewhat average stats for "average" runs on gw2raidar global stats since tryhard guilds (like SC) actively avoid to upload logs there and ele in general is still top tier there.

Only reason it isn't even higher is there are plenty of extremely poor performance eles.

> @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > > > >

> > > > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > > > >

> > > > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> > > >

> > > > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > > > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> > >

> > > You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

> >

> > There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

> > Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

>

> In raids you have dedicated healers so the "little HP omg" argument is terribly pointless for that particular area of the game. Yes there are somewhat average stats for "average" runs on gw2raidar global stats since tryhard guilds (like SC) actively avoid to upload logs there and ele in general is still top tier there.

>

> Only reason it isn't even higher is there are plenty of extremely poor performance eles.

My hat to you but that's not the scope of my argument, it's good to remind people what ele gives up for any resemblance of DPS because people have the tendency of creating entire arguments around DPS alone while conveniently forgetting what goes in the background where you wouldn't clear even the first area outside the raid entrance if you don't have healers to keep alive the super fragile DPS.

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > > > > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> > > >

> > > > You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

> > >

> > > There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

> > > Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

> >

> > In raids you have dedicated healers so the "little HP omg" argument is terribly pointless for that particular area of the game. Yes there are somewhat average stats for "average" runs on gw2raidar global stats since tryhard guilds (like SC) actively avoid to upload logs there and ele in general is still top tier there.

> >

> > Only reason it isn't even higher is there are plenty of extremely poor performance eles.

>

> My hat to you but that's not the scope of my argument, it's good to remind people what ele gives up for any resemblance of DPS because people have the tendency of creating entire arguments around DPS alone while conveniently forgetting what goes in the background where you wouldn't clear even the first area outside the raid entrance if you don't have healers to keep alive the super fragile DPS.

Th> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Jace al Thor.6745" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > > > > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> > > >

> > > > You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

> > >

> > > There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

> > > Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

> >

> > In raids you have dedicated healers so the "little HP omg" argument is terribly pointless for that particular area of the game. Yes there are somewhat average stats for "average" runs on gw2raidar global stats since tryhard guilds (like SC) actively avoid to upload logs there and ele in general is still top tier there.

> >

> > Only reason it isn't even higher is there are plenty of extremely poor performance eles.

>

> My hat to you but that's not the scope of my argument, it's good to remind people what ele gives up for any resemblance of DPS because people have the tendency of creating entire arguments around DPS alone while conveniently forgetting what goes in the background where you wouldn't clear even the first area outside the raid entrance if you don't have healers to keep alive the super fragile DPS.

This is a raid/fractal discussion thread where dedicated healers are a thing and you can already see eles soloin CM bosses even despite being so incredibly fragile. This is a game that rewards damage avoidance and smart positioning meaning that if you screw a mechanic chances are you will die whether you have 11k HP or 19k HP. I don't particularly mind Weaver for average play but in optimized fractal and raid runs it's the indisputable king.

> @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

Obvious troll is obvious.

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > Uhm, no?

> > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

>

> Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

Maybe they're trying to pin the blame on the class instead of telling her the truth that she's bad at the game? Just a theory lol.

Must be something else. D:

I am still runing a tempest, as in the qtfy meta, and I have yet to be kicked from either, despite not even upgrading to weaver. Eles are still taken along places even if not in their most desirable form.

Pvp is slight different from pve so habbits from there don't match in the latter but it's a fixable issue. Just get a lookover the build and see what needs some changes. :)

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > > > @"FogAlien.9875" said:

> > > > > GW2 is my first MMORPG and My first and unique Character was an Elementalist , I did everything to make him strong . ascended , legendary ...AR ..sigil , runes ......

> > > > > lately I started to notice that he is not wanted , in Fractals , in Raids and they are right he is so slow with attacks , and dies like any other environmental NPC animals .

> > > > > So I created my first second character , a Ranger !! and I was surprised about the difference : health , weapons options , attacks and their speed , weapon swap .... may be other things i didn't discover yet .. .My only question why making professions weaker than other ?!!

> > > >

> > > > Weaver is objectively the best global DPS the game has IF you know how to play it, can watch benchmarks and videos on its damage on snowcrows website.

> > > >

> > > > > > > > Uhm, no?

> > > > > > > > Ele is pretty wanted in both Fractals and Raids especially. Who have you been PvEing with...?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Apparently the same people a guild mate of mine tries to do raids with. She’s mained ele since beta and is being told it’s crap in raids, doesn’t do dps, is too squishy, etc and they won’t let her join.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Maybe Core Ele, but Weaver has the highest DPS in Raids, in the game.

> > > > >

> > > > > She’s running Weaver but like I said they won’t even let her attempt the raid on ele.

> > > >

> > > > That may be more about her performance on Weaver rather than the class itself. Weaver is one of the most wanted PvE DPS classes just like tempest was, because it's the best theoretical damage the game has had for months. Thing is most Weavers don't really know how to maximize potential.

> > >

> > > I’m not sure. She comes from a PvP/WvW background and she’s a good player there. So maybe that could be it, I’ve linked her the snow crows website but she’s being told that their benchmarks aren’t true and don’t relate to actual raid game play.

> > > Is there any other resources I can link to her?

> >

> > You're guild mate is just being stubborn or is ill-informed. Either way, she's wrong. If her expertise is PVP/WVW, then her opinion is questionable on PVE raiding. The benchmarks are true as they get; the question is how close a player can get to them; if you are good, you come close. The fact is that even if the absolute values are not accurate, the relative values are ... Weaver IS the highest.

>

> There are not relative values if based around top raid players with organized team runs if I am wrong...pls post a video of you reaching the same numbers in a pug raid run, we will count how many times you die compared to rest of the team..then decide if the OP is actually wrong and the guildmates of her friend are really wrong...or just wise.

> Ele has the highest dmg in the game? yeah..that comes at the cost of any sort of defense, HP, armor....a new player reading this forum would think ele is some kind of monster with 28k HP and 3200 armor dishing the highest dmg in the game from 1200 range and with 2-3 buttons lol

Guess we found the raid leader