New 32 slot bag, is a Troll Item

So this bag that we get from the new map has 2 functions, it puts containers in it first and it also works as an invisible bag.

When you get pieces of unidentified gear it throws them into the bag deliberately, then when you hit salvage all, the salvage kit can't find them because items, in this bag are considered invisible. LOL, then u have to manually move them out of that bag, salvage them all, and then if any materials end up in the bag from salvaging, they are invisible too... and cant be deposited from deposit all materials... hilarious!

> @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> Ironically, that’s exactly how it works best for me including the invisibility aspect. Well, I guess I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

Accidentally salvaging unidentified gear is irritating. I allways, without exception, want to open my unidentified gear, not salvage it. This bag is ideal for that. Shame they're going to change it.

I prefer the bag to stay invisible exactle because I want to prevent unid gear from being a victim of "salvage all". Unfortunately this is the case of one QoL killing another QoL.

I think Anet should work on solution that within salvage all window I can uncheck items I don't want to be salvaged.

> @"Tiny Doom.4380" said:

> > @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> > Ironically, that’s exactly how it works best for me including the invisibility aspect. Well, I guess I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

>

> Accidentally salvaging unidentified gear is irritating. I allways, without exception, want to open my unidentified gear, not salvage it. This bag is ideal for that. Shame they're going to change it.

Same. They should give us the choice of invisible or not

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Tiny Doom.4380" said:

> > > @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> > > Ironically, that’s exactly how it works best for me including the invisibility aspect. Well, I guess I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

> >

> > Accidentally salvaging unidentified gear is irritating. I allways, without exception, want to open my unidentified gear, not salvage it. This bag is ideal for that. Shame they're going to change it.

>

> Same. They should give us the choice of invisible or not

I thought the inventory bags were tradeable from Yonca, the merchant near Amnoon Waypoint?

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > @"Tiny Doom.4380" said:

> > > > @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> > > > Ironically, that’s exactly how it works best for me including the invisibility aspect. Well, I guess I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

> > >

> > > Accidentally salvaging unidentified gear is irritating. I allways, without exception, want to open my unidentified gear, not salvage it. This bag is ideal for that. Shame they're going to change it.

> >

> > Same. They should give us the choice of invisible or not

>

> I thought the inventory bags were tradeable from Yonca, the merchant near Amnoon Waypoint?

No, that was about soulbound bags being changed to accountbound bags

What if you could change the bag from invisible to standard using volatile magic or by right clicking on it? Then I suppose both sides will be satisfied.

It seems having 1 invisible bag serves a purpose (accidentally savaging bags) but you dont really need more than 1, and you are able to craft as many new 32 slot bags as you want.

> @"Tiny Doom.4380" said:

> > @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> > Ironically, that’s exactly how it works best for me including the invisibility aspect. Well, I guess I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.

>

> Accidentally salvaging unidentified gear is irritating. I allways, without exception, want to open my unidentified gear, not salvage it. This bag is ideal for that. Shame they're going to change it.

I always leave one of each type of unidentified gear in an invisible bag so it will stack there and will not get salvaged. Even when I open them I always leave one of each unopened so future bags stack where I want them reducing inventory clutter. I learned to do that back when ABML was a thing.

Keep the invisibility, currently the most annoying aspect of loot management for me is having unidentified gear in my bag and being unable to salvage all the rest of the random loot I have picked up, due to not wanting to salvage or identify the unidentifieds. An invisible bag is one solution to this problem, and honestly I thought that's why it was given to us...

> @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> whats the point of identifying greens and blues? why not just salvage all of them? Do you guys actually list every single one of them on the TP or equip them? If so, then.....

The value of an unidentified common gear is greater if you identify first before salvaging. About 1.3s/piece for salvaging without identifying, 3s for identifying before salvaging with "only" 300% MF. At around ~850%, you stop getting any blue gear, so the value is even greater with higher MF. Selling the gear on the TP is worth about 2s.

Specifically, it's worth 'opening' blue unID gear unless you just started the game and have no MF boosters or account-wide MF. If that's too much effort, sell them on the TP rather than salvage, unless you want the mats.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Jumpin Lumpix.6108" said:

> > whats the point of identifying greens and blues? why not just salvage all of them? Do you guys actually list every single one of them on the TP or equip them? If so, then.....

>

> The value of an unidentified common gear is greater if you identify first before salvaging. About 1.3s/piece for salvaging without identifying, 3s for identifying before salvaging with "only" 300% MF. At around ~850%, you stop getting any blue gear, so the value is even greater with higher MF. Selling the gear on the TP is worth about 2s.

>

> Specifically, it's worth 'opening' blue unID gear unless you just started the game and have no MF boosters or account-wide MF. If that's too much effort, sell them on the TP rather than salvage, unless you want the mats.

Weird, but interesting. Guess I'll open mine first now lol