High time for Fractals Rewards to change too?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Since you can > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"La Sirena.6873" said:

> > > Compared to raids the rewards are just laughable.

> > > The liquid reward went down from 10-20k to 5-8k, with improved instabilities and always more visual cancer.

> > > Also the condi Dps has been nerfed over and over.

> > > For me fractal has become just boring and not always worth the effort.

> > > Time for a break for me I guess.

> > > They should bring out new fractals and new skins rather than tuning around the old ones, which makes them just more annoying(just adding time to waste).

> > > Gw2 is turning in a gemshop game as it is now once you got all your armour and weps+skins theres just rinse and repeat. Without new fractals and dungeons its just gotten boring same as new Ls.

> > >

> >

> > Compaires to raids and their miserable rewards fractals are quite profitable.

>

> Agree comparing raids you can do once a week to daily fractals are kinda funny tbh

I was feeling the same that raids give more gold than fractal .. then thinking it's actually more gold in fractal per week compare to raids but then this comparison is only in terms of total gold not time spent. Yesterday FC in raids was 2.5 hours = 50g plus loots. Fractals more hours spent.. really hard to compare so better not to compare them ??

Rewards seem perfectly fine to me. Consider everything you gain from liquid gold, drops, ascended armor chests, asceded weapon chests, infusions, trinkets to celestial infusions and more. 100CM, 99CM, T4, Rec take about an hour, maybe a bit more if you run at a decent speed. The rewards add up quite quickly.

Raids on the other hand are and always will be a weekly thing and thus should be more rewarding. Not to mention the time you had to spend to practice until you reached good clearing speeds with your squad of ten. Comparing the gold/hour directly is a little nonsensical to me.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> No option fits my take on fractals. Even if they doubled the rewards, it wouldn't make fractals any better than they are now. Reverting the last changes to random instabilities would make them better. That might make me play them again, not more rewards.

Random instabilities aren't that bad. They fit the idea of the fractals and I honestly don't mind them. It's particular combinations of fractal + instability that annoy me, as well as Last Laugh seemingly now being found in the dailies 90% of the time.

Rewards were alright before. Now with new combos it's "premade or nope away" on many days (twilight oasis with pugs in late night hours and hamstrung and bonus stuff? Ahaha nope). So I just skip waaay more often because wiping 5 times in one fractal is not fun for anyone but some masochists (who also whine that fractals are "boring and need more challenge" and make life hell for casuals)

So either make rewards better or stop making fractals harder for random groups.

Or don't limit raids to "do everything in an hour after reset and then no rewards for you for a week".

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > Since you can > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > @"La Sirena.6873" said:

> > > > Compared to raids the rewards are just laughable.

> > > > The liquid reward went down from 10-20k to 5-8k, with improved instabilities and always more visual cancer.

> > > > Also the condi Dps has been nerfed over and over.

> > > > For me fractal has become just boring and not always worth the effort.

> > > > Time for a break for me I guess.

> > > > They should bring out new fractals and new skins rather than tuning around the old ones, which makes them just more annoying(just adding time to waste).

> > > > Gw2 is turning in a gemshop game as it is now once you got all your armour and weps+skins theres just rinse and repeat. Without new fractals and dungeons its just gotten boring same as new Ls.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Compaires to raids and their miserable rewards fractals are quite profitable.

> >

> > Agree comparing raids you can do once a week to daily fractals are kinda funny tbh

>

> I was feeling the same that raids give more gold than fractal .. then thinking it's actually more gold in fractal per week compare to raids but then this comparison is only in terms of total gold not time spent. Yesterday FC in raids was 2.5 hours = 50g plus loots. Fractals more hours spent.. really hard to compare so better not to compare them ??

The gold that raids gave kinda died with the economy being meh and exotics selling for 40 or so silver.

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> I think it mostly fine how it is but the T3 fractals Twillight(59) and Oasis(75) should have other chests/boxes when they are recommended because practical nobody is doing them and they are so often recommended its starts to be annoying.

I'm finding enough groups during prime time and in the afternoon (EU server).

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > I think it mostly fine how it is but the T3 fractals Twillight(59) and Oasis(75) should have other chests/boxes when they are recommended because practical nobody is doing them and they are so often recommended its starts to be annoying.

>

> I'm finding enough groups during prime time and in the afternoon (EU server).

Its not about finding groups but about willing to do this

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > I think it mostly fine how it is but the T3 fractals Twillight(59) and Oasis(75) should have other chests/boxes when they are recommended because practical nobody is doing them and they are so often recommended its starts to be annoying.

> >

> > I'm finding enough groups during prime time and in the afternoon (EU server).

>

> Its not about finding groups but about willing to do this

Wut? If groups are there whats the problem? They are willing and able to do this without any problems. 2 competent players are enough to carry people through Shattered Observatory 75. I did this several times. It's easy because the oneshot mechanics from 100 (CM) are not present. Twilight 59 is only a matter of time a.k.a. "How long do we need to reach Amala?" If you know the fight it doesn't matter what your mates are doing. Since the latest patch there are respawn points for all players and the special action key makes this fight pretty easy as well in T3.