Invitation to "Lily of the Elon" - Can't Access.

Where is it located or how do I access the first path of fire story? > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Have you completed the first Path of Fire story on a L80 character?

>

> _This item will not activate until after you have completed Chapter 1 of the Path of Fire story._

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Invitation_to_%22Lily_of_the_Elon%22

>

> Good luck.

> @"Bloodfued.8473" said:

> How do I complete the first path of fire story on a level 80 character like where is it located?

First, you must level a character to L80. (I would not recommend using a L80 Boost). Next: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sparking_the_Flame_(Prologue) (You will have to copy the link and paste it in your browser, as the forum does not 'like' links with parentheses.)

Again, good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Bloodfued.8473" said:

> > How do I complete the first path of fire story on a level 80 character like where is it located?

>

> First, you must level a character to L80. (I would not recommend using a L80 Boost). Next: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sparking_the_Flame_(Prologue) (You will have to copy the link and paste it in your browser, as the forum does not 'like' links with parentheses.)

>

> Again, good luck.

Some solid advice. Personally I would not go as far to advice not to use a l80 boost. But I do agree to be very carefull about it.

GW2 is designed to be a learning curve. The difficulty of the game and explaination of mechanics progresses very fluidly when you level up the normal way (without the use of boosters). So when you do use a booster, many people are overwhelmed. However, besides access to a VIP-area for crafting and commerce, you also get your first (and if you want also the second and third, if you play a lil bit further). These are account wide unlocks that helps a lot with world exploration and regular levelling. So it is perfectly ok to use an alternate character to unlock these things using a level 80 boost. But do keep in mind that you will loose the boost forever.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> In addition to what was already said above:

> You need to do the mission on only one character, and it will then unlock the pass for all your other characters as well.

Also each character will need to complete the tutorial instance before they're able to use the pass (or any other pass/item that teleports you to a new location). That's because there is no way back into that instance once you've left it and if you don't complete it you're locked out of your personal story on that character.