Level 80 Boost missing

I was away form the game for about a year and returned with my friends. I've bought HoT expansions long time ago (and had Shared Slot and lvl80 boost). I moved lvl80 boost out (didn't use it) and mve salvage tool into shared slot. After my first login this days I fount annoncement that lvl80 boost can be only placed in shared slot, but all my slots are used, and it evaporized. Is it possible to acquire it again?

I tried to reach out with this problem before, but can't login to support site and submit a ticket.

You shouldn't be able to remove Lv80 boots from the shared slot unless used. Are you sure you didn't use it accidentally or forget?

Either way your going to need to put in a support ticket. No one can help here. Use your login info for the support site(your game user/pass), if it's still not working, submit the question anonymously (go here: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and click submit anonymously)

> @"chronicler.7160" said:

> Yeah, thanks. I bought PoF and lvl80 boost from PoF can't be moved. But there was another way of things year ago, some patch released, I presume.

> Thanks for the anonymous ticket link!

No... It was always bound to the slot, the only way to clear the slot was to use it. You definitely used it and forgot.