Most dominant profession season 11?

Crab Fear.1624

> @"Toron.4856" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

> > >

> > > Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvp

> > > h o w u n u s u a l

> >

> > I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :D

>

> Theres nothing wrong with the "nerf other classes but not my main" attitude. Everyone is welcome to give his or her opinion.

>

> Apparently most mesmer mains admitted their class is busted tho and its just a small percentage of the mesmer mains voting for a different class than mesmer :)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

> >

> > Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvp

> > h o w u n u s u a l

>

> I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :dizzy:

I've been paying attention to the other Mesmer threads, I know where you stand. Still gonna poke fun at that notion though, especially because it's happening genuinely in other threads.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

> > > >

> > > > Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvp

> > > > h o w u n u s u a l

> > >

> > > I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :D

> >

> > Theres nothing wrong with the "nerf other classes but not my main" attitude. Everyone is welcome to give his or her opinion.

> >

> > Apparently most mesmer mains admitted their class is busted tho and its just a small percentage of the mesmer mains voting for a different class than mesmer :)

>

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

> > >

> > > Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvp

> > > h o w u n u s u a l

> >

> > I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :dizzy:

>

> I've been paying attention to the other Mesmer threads, I know where you stand. Still gonna poke fun at that notion though, especially because it's happening genuinely in other threads.

>

>

Ithch ...soemthing like that mesmer , im her twin brother! Dont ask me how that happened

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> Mesmer based on a very simple concept:

>

> Every class received _massive_ nerfs to damage and sustain, while mesmers received almost no changes. The bias is repulsive.

It is. The mesmer received a lot changes (including some massive nerfs) and not every class received massive nerfs. There's definitely bias here.

Core Hammer Guard was already one of the strongest burst specs before the patch and was completely overlooked. Also Righteous Instinct is beyond broken, basically turning Valkyrie into a zerker amulet with 900 vit for guard. And even if you manage to somehow dodge the JI burst from 1,2k range behind a wall, the guard is still a veritable threat, while an FA ele is basically food once you survive the burst.

In ATs this might be counterplayed by the better teams, but in Ranked core guards will be a huge factor.

> @"Falan.1839" said:

> Core Hammer Guard was already one of the strongest burst specs before the patch and was completely overlooked. Also Righteous Instinct is beyond broken, basically turning Valkyrie into a zerker amulet with 900 vit for guard. And even if you manage to somehow dodge the JI burst from 1,2k range behind a wall, the guard is still a veritable threat, while an FA ele is basically food once you survive the burst.

>

> In ATs this might be counterplayed by the better teams, but in Ranked core guards will be a huge factor.

Lol. You do realize it was not even a problem before pof? It is a burst spec and if you nerf the burst it has nothing, bad mobility, no aoe, no sustained dmg, no sustain and no burst. CC on holosmith on the other hand is still a thing.

Well, the 50% crit trait only came a few weeks before PoF, so obviously it wasn't much of a factor before... Also for a long time during HoT meta bunker/bruiser specs like Tempest, Druid, Scrapper etc. were a lot stronger than they are now, making burst builds less viable. And I wouldn't call a build with two instant ports bad mobility. Obviously the burst should not be gutted, but something like nerfing Righteous Instincts to 30% crit chance would be good (and much less of a nerf than what has been done to holo).