Please add baubles to currency types.

> @"Glass Hand.7306" said:

> Especially since there are nodes now these really should be a currency or at least something that can be kept in material storage.

I doubt this is going to happen for the basic baubles. They are part of the 8-bit theme, which includes struggles with inventory and punishing stack limits on useful items (such as ammo for slingshots).

For the bubbles, I can't think of a design or economic reason why these have to be in inventory. There's already a vendor who converts these into smaller baubles and I don't think there are any mystic forge recipes that use them directly. So I _think_ it's just a matter of priorities: is this low-level QoL improvement more important than any of the 1000s of others on the table?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Glass Hand.7306" said:

> > Especially since there are nodes now these really should be a currency or at least something that can be kept in material storage.

>

> I doubt this is going to happen for the basic baubles. They are part of the 8-bit theme, which includes struggles with inventory and punishing stack limits on useful items (such as ammo for slingshots).

>

> For the bubbles, I can't think of a design or economic reason why these have to be in inventory. There's already a vendor who converts these into smaller baubles and I don't think there are any mystic forge recipes that use them directly. So I _think_ it's just a matter of priorities: is this low-level QoL improvement more important than any of the 1000s of others on the table?

Well it's using two inventory slots now. Converting it to a currency takes it out of inventory.

As far as being important, it's no more or less important than many other items that chew up multiple slots of bag space - space that has a hard cap on capacity.

> @"Glass Hand.7306" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Glass Hand.7306" said:

> > > Especially since there are nodes now these really should be a currency or at least something that can be kept in material storage.

> >

> > I doubt this is going to happen for the basic baubles. They are part of the 8-bit theme, which includes struggles with inventory and punishing stack limits on useful items (such as ammo for slingshots).

> >

> > For the bubbles, I can't think of a design or economic reason why these have to be in inventory. There's already a vendor who converts these into smaller baubles and I don't think there are any mystic forge recipes that use them directly. So I _think_ it's just a matter of priorities: is this low-level QoL improvement more important than any of the 1000s of others on the table?

>

> Well it's using two inventory slots now. Converting it to a currency takes it out of inventory.

>

> As far as being important, it's no more or less important than many other items that chew up multiple slots of bag space - space that has a hard cap on capacity.

>

>

It’s a niche item so it likely will not get added. Especially so since you can convert them to bubbles and back.