Would you buy SAB content in the Black Lion market to support the World 3 development?

> @"Daroon.1736" said:

> No, perversely I believe the opposite action is the only way we will see more content added to SAB.

>

> If every player who wants to see new content in SAB boycotted the BLTC until a confirmation that W3 was in development, if Anet were fully aware of the reason for the reduced income, we would have an announcement within months.

>

> Money Talks.

The BLTC income relies mostly on whales and sporadic purchases. I dont think it would be easy to see any kind of boycott as a request for a specific part of the game.

And considering that the BLTC is not just for SAB but for the game as a whole, it seems to not just affect SAB as well. I dont see it worth boycotting the whole game because they wont further develop a very specific part of it.

Ofcourse, if you think its worth boycotting the game over, feel free I would say.

No.

I like SAB, but I don't want them to feel 'forced' into making it. The first part was created out of a desire to create it, and it shows. The second part was marketing driven, and that shows too. I'd rather hope that a dev or three are quietly plunking away at it in their spare time to make something they want to make, rather than see a team assigned to crank out a World 3. I want it to be the desire to create it that drives it, not the need to create it.

Also, what would happen if people buy SAB stuff to support it, but not enough people do that to get it made? Some of those people will feel ripped off.

(Note: I like World 2. It has some great moments in it. But, like the Spider Man "Clone Saga", the great moments are buried in an overly drawn out trek that breaks the feel people loved about what came before.)

> @"LinhZeri.6412" said:

> This game was always about the festivities and it's a sad thing. GW2 lost it's vibe when HOT was released and now we follow the model of a typical MMO when it clearly isn't one. 2012 to 2015 (before the June overhauled mechanics /traits and wardrobe) was the heyday of this game and not from just the old vanilla playing but just the simple excitement of real world timed events in Season 1 (however some lasted too long exceeding for months which was a bit much, but the Karka raid was exciting and even the Mad Kings arrival on first Halloween of release) . I would love for SAB to actually be finished but it sadly won't as they simply don't care for tradition anymore. I mean Dragon bash and queens gauntlet hasn't even been back for years and they don't even need new content but last was said was a fix in the physics. I rather have polishing of the world and current content over constant new storylines you finish in an hour and do bigger releases of the story but I'm sure ill be hated for saying that lol.

I'm not sure most people prefer repeated festivals, which are just farming opportunities after all, to new zones which are NEW farming opportunities. I'm not sure running around in circles in DR is better than running around in circles in any of the new zones. I mean a new zone has a lot more in it than any festival except for SAB.

They also sometimes come with new fractals and new legendary weapons as well. The game hasn't lost it's spirit. It's spirit has evolved as it must to survive. Even now there are people who complain about festivals or are tired of them because they're the same every year. I'm here since the first day of the first beta and frankly, though I enjoy Halloween, I much prefer the new zones to the festivals.

You do a festival for three weeks and it's a handful of activities. There's more to do in each of the new zones. They're not just an hour of stories and nothing else.

This has been my first year really trying SAB and....

meh.

For what it is, it is exceptionally well done. But it is a novelty and I found the shine wore off for me in fairly short order.

I don't like the jumping puzzles in this game and I haven't really enjoyed platforming since the 90s. The music is top notch and the polish on it is extraordinary. But tonight I will earn my home instance node and that's about it for me. I will get another couple of the weapon skins from the WvW reward track or PvP. It's just not how I enjoy my gw2 time.

I get why people go bonkers for it, I really do. But if you told me I would get a delay to the next LS chapter because of it, I would definitely suspend my monthly (modest) gem purchase to let Anet know how I felt.

> @"Crossaber.8934" said:

> I enjoy buying gems to support the game, but i wish my support do not turn up creating more SAB or RAID contents that i will never play.

yeha same boat as you every time new raid content is realse im like yey anouter new contents that ill never play

I see no reason to have to pay for it's development. If SAB was meant to have 4 worlds then they should have committed to finish it in the first place and not leave it half baked like it is now.

I hate SAB myself, but I don't see why the people that do enjoy it should be left with something that's incomplete.