> @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > > >

> > > > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > > >

> > > > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

> >

> > I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

> > Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty kitten good against power builds...

> >

> > I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

> >

> > I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

>

> I suggest that you don't reply to him. He will deny everything he doesn't understand and stick to you until you agree with him.

See, that's where you're wrong (again).

Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

If you actually provide some proof or take up my offer to 1v1 (and win), I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong. But stating that axe/warhorn is better than gs and that this build has more than Mirage without giving a single piece of evidence to back up your claims is almost as ridiculous as your claims themselves.

Not to mention, again, that you admitted to making this thread to divert attention away from mesmers and onto rangers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

[burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

The weapons may be deabte> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

>

> Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

>

> [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

>

> > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

>

> Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

>

> https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

whats the other pet in your build? is it a BIRD?

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

>

> Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

>

> [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

> > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

>

> Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

>

> https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

> 'Unstoppable Union+Beastmode' 'Dolyak Stance' 'Lightning Reflexes' All of these can remove stun.

> 'Moa Stance' that means you have almost endless boons

moa stance gives max 8 seconds of the boons it gives and the cd is 25 seconds. Even if you use beast mode your attacks become unblockable of 4 seconds that is not a boon.

Yes you get stab from dolyak stance but Sacrifice condi cleanses from survivel skills. If you take strenght of the pack you sacrifice damage for stab for 8 second and with a cd of 75sec(untraided) 60seconds(traided). yes you have a lot of stab but you sacrifice things for it. But mesmer doesn't have that. That they sacrifice there damage and so for stab/boons.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> The weapons may be deabte> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> >

> > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> >

> > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> >

> > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> >

> > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

>

> is it a BIRD?

Is it a plane?

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> >

> > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> >

> > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> >

> > Does that sound fair?

>

> It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

You are in silver leag are you?

This prof that shadowpass is right, if you start like that. You can't win agianst him and he is calling you out and your feelings are getting hurt. That is why you response is like that. If you stay that your build is so strong come 1v1 agianst me and if you are right i will reinforce your option and help you on the post but if you are wrong you have no claim anymore.

> @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

>

> > 'Unstoppable Union+Beastmode' 'Dolyak Stance' 'Lightning Reflexes' All of these can remove stun.

> > 'Moa Stance' that means you have almost endless boons

>

> moa stance gives max 8 seconds of the boons it gives and the cd is 25 seconds. Even if you use beast mode your attacks become unblockable of 4 seconds that is not a boon.

> Yes you get stab from dolyak stance but Sacrifice condi cleanses from survivel skills. If you take strenght of the pack you sacrifice damage for stab for 8 second and with a cd of 75sec(untraided) 60seconds(traided). yes you have a lot of stab but you sacrifice things for it. But mesmer doesn't have that. That they sacrifice there damage and so for stab/boons.

>

It's not necessary. You've got enough condi defense,beast mode(bird)f3 have resistance,second skin very effective

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > >

> > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > >

> > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > >

> > > Does that sound fair?

> >

> > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> You are in silver leag are you?

> This prof that shadowpass is right, if you start like that. You can't win agianst him and he is calling you out and your feelings are getting hurt. That is why you response is like that. If you stay that your build is so strong come 1v1 agianst me and if you are right i will reinforce your option and help you on the post but if you are wrong you have no claim anymore.

Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.I only offer a build, and don't use it if you think it's a mistake.

> Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

mate I am plat myself and even think i have fought you. You died in 10 seconds.

> It's not necessary. You've got enough condi defense,beast mode(bird)f3 have resistance,second skin very effective

what are you playing nerco? Becuase 1 corruped and you kill the resistance and and win the fight if that is the thing you claim is op.

> Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

If you are really in plat then you know that mesmer is 10 times stronger then ranger. there is a reason why eveyrone is complaining about mesmer and not about soulbeast. soulbeast is balanced and mesmer is not. About that you want people to disprof you, that is wrong because the Burden of proof lay with the person who claims something. That is how i know you are not on UN or if you are problable gender study XD. You argue from emotions and not from facts.

In all fairness....I think Soulbeast is not as bad as people make it out to be.

Me and a friend of mine crafted a SB build after PoF release that relied on moa-stance, strength of the pack (the elite skill) and all the boonshare option available to SB (We heal as one + Fresh Reinforcement). Essentially he just popped moa stance, started his boonspam and in the end had almost every boon in the game for an absurd duration. It worked really well for him and he was a super tanky (I think he ran some Healing power amulet + Nature magic + Wilderness survival).

Thing was ....that - at least at that point in time - druid did the exact same thing...only better. So he dropped SB in favor of druid.

> > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> If you are really in plat then you know that mesmer is 10 times stronger then ranger. there is a reason why eveyrone is complaining about mesmer and not about soulbeast. soulbeast is balanced and mesmer is not. For it that you want people to disprof you but the Burden of proof lay witht he person who claims something. That is how i know you are not on UN or if you are problable gender study XD. You argue from emotions and not from facts.

>

I don't want to argue at all. Is it good for me to argue? I never force anyone to use this build.

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > > >

> > > > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > > >

> > > > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

> >

> > I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

> > Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty kitten good against power builds...

> >

> > I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

> >

> > I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

>

> I can pretty much guarantee he'd die in under a minute against me. I offered to 1v1 him so he can prove his axe/warhorn build is better than my greatsword but he refused. For some strange reason, people don't like to actually back up what they say.

>

> Stating that his build is "truly powerful" without actually giving any sort of support or evidence to prove it, then refusing to prove it when asked, just goes to show how little he actually believes in it.

>

> And again, he stated that he only made this thread to try and deflect attention away from mesmer nerf threads.

Well I gave it a crack, my first game was desertion because it never let me connect to the game so I'll have to post the second game which is the one I managed to play.

I think I did well for not exactly knowing what I was doing, light classes were easy to take down. Good mobility too which was nice, my bird was Owl.

I can't discredit OP for his build, it felt nice and a more experienced player *will* do much better than I did.

![](https://i.imgur.com/F1VilnT.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/74UkvXk.jpg "")

> > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> mate I am plat myself and even think i have fought you. You died in 10 seconds.

>

> > It's not necessary. You've got enough condi defense,beast mode(bird)f3 have resistance,second skin very effective

> what are you playing nerco? Becuase 1 corruped and you kill the resistance and and win the fight if that is the thing you claim is op.

> If you are really in plat then you know that mesmer is 10 times stronger then ranger. there is a reason why eveyrone is complaining about mesmer and not about soulbeast. soulbeast is balanced and mesmer is not. About that you want people to disprof you, that is wrong because the Burden of proof lay with the person who claims something. That is how i know you are not on UN or if you are problable gender study XD. You argue from emotions and not from facts.

>

You win.Congratulations, please don't use this build. Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you

> > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> > mate I am plat myself and even think i have fought you. You died in 10 seconds.

> >

> > > It's not necessary. You've got enough condi defense,beast mode(bird)f3 have resistance,second skin very effective

> > what are you playing nerco? Becuase 1 corruped and you kill the resistance and and win the fight if that is the thing you claim is op.

>

> > > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> > If you are really in plat then you know that mesmer is 10 times stronger then ranger. there is a reason why eveyrone is complaining about mesmer and not about soulbeast. soulbeast is balanced and mesmer is not. About that you want people to disprof you, that is wrong because the Burden of proof lay with the person who claims something. That is how i know you are not on UN or if you are problable gender study XD. You argue from emotions and not from facts.

> >

>

> You win.Congratulations, please don't use this build. Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you

And now i know it for sure. You are 1 of the special snowflake who can't handle a normal talk if someone disprof there opinion. I don't say convince me, i say give facts. Becuase you clam something. It is a normal thing to ask. To ask facts.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> >argue from emotions and not from facts.

>

> Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> > > mate I am plat myself and even think i have fought you. You died in 10 seconds.

> > >

> > > > It's not necessary. You've got enough condi defense,beast mode(bird)f3 have resistance,second skin very effective

> > > what are you playing nerco? Becuase 1 corruped and you kill the resistance and and win the fight if that is the thing you claim is op.

> >

> > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > > Sorry, platinum.To tell you the truth, I don't want a lot of people to accept this build, because it's not good for me, and I'm sure most people don't understand it.

> > > If you are really in plat then you know that mesmer is 10 times stronger then ranger. there is a reason why eveyrone is complaining about mesmer and not about soulbeast. soulbeast is balanced and mesmer is not. About that you want people to disprof you, that is wrong because the Burden of proof lay with the person who claims something. That is how i know you are not on UN or if you are problable gender study XD. You argue from emotions and not from facts.

> > >

> >

> > You win.Congratulations, please don't use this build. Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you

> And now i know it for sure. You are 1 of the special snowflake who can't handle a normal talk if someone disprof there opinion. I don't say convince me, i say give facts. Becuase you clam something. It is a normal thing to ask. To ask facts.

I'm sorry, I really dislike people who have questioned my design before they try. If you are interested it, I suggest you have a try and not question me all the time.