Do you really know how to play Soulbeast ? SB can solve all the trouble

> @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > >argue from emotions and not from facts.

> >

> > Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

>

> That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

Everything they merged it was old threads where been more than enough to tell ppl bias and just want class to be gutted. Also this people dont understand problem with a mesmer at all , thus propose to nerf it in wrong places ;)

But its thread about almighty SOULBEAST, dont derail :3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > > You win.Congratulations, please don't use this build. Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you

> > And now i know it for sure. You are 1 of the special snowflake who can't handle a normal talk if someone disprof there opinion. I don't say convince me, i say give facts. Becuase you clam something. It is a normal thing to ask. To ask facts.

> I'm sorry, I really dislike people who have questioned my design before they try. If you are interested it, I suggest you have a try and not question me all the time.

>

I know the build you are talking about and you are not right. I main ranger and ranger can't have 100% boon up time what you claim it is not even getting close to the boon spam of Mesmer. if you chose the build you lack in damage and other parts. yes it has resistend from bird but that doesn't mean 1 corruped skill from nerco can't solve that or that you survive all the condi spam after the resist is gone. + you don't have the healing of druid or damage of any other ranger with a normal build. Yes nice i have a lot of boons but that will not save you agianst any class if you die in a couple of hits because you chose boons over survival options. So again you claim something and people ask facts for it you can't give it so your claim is false. You know this and try to put it on me or shadow. I know the build and call you out on it and you still claim it. you didnt even give any proof and i did give proof so you still claim something what is proven wrong.

Those boon builds are actually pretty solid. What holds them back a lot is that other classes can do the same stuff, but more efficient for conquest. You can do the same stuff as a Mesmer or Spellbreaker while Mesmer has portal and Spellbreaker can sit on nodes during fights.

I personally don't even use stances anymore since they suck. Use the +10% damage trait and the quickness/superspeed utility instead. Seems Way stronger to me.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > >argue from emotions and not from facts.

> > >

> > > Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

> >

> > That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

>

> Everything they merged it was old threads where been more than enough to tell ppl bias and just want class to be gutted. Also this people dont understand problem with a mesmer at all , thus propose to nerf it in wrong places ;)

Even People who main and play mesmer in top ranks give those chance so you say those people don't know how the class works. That is a logic fallacy. People on the top of pvp Know better than anyone how it works and others claim that they are wrong. sorry i believe the guy that is in plat or legendary over the opinion of someon of low gold and lower. people out of low gold and lower talk about the class is not broken because they are not good and are killed by low level players. The people in plat and higher are saying it is broken because even if the players a eqaul in skills they get there ass kicked because the mesmer is broken with the damage blocks evades invu and mobility.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > > >argue from emotions and not from facts.

> > > >

> > > > Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

> > >

> > > That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

> >

> > Everything they merged it was old threads where been more than enough to tell ppl bias and just want class to be gutted. Also this people dont understand problem with a mesmer at all , thus propose to nerf it in wrong places ;)

>

> Even People who main and play mesmer in top ranks give those chance so you say those people don't know how the class works. That is a logic fallacy. People on the top of pvp Know better than anyone how it works and others claim that they are wrong. sorry i believe the guy that is in plat or legendary over the opinion of someon of low gold and lower. people out of low gold and lower talk about the class is not broken because they are not good and are killed by low level players. The people in plat and higher are saying it is broken because even if the players a eqaul in skills they get there kitten kicked because the mesmer is broken with the damage blocks evades invu and mobility.

Why would you think i'm in gold or lower? xD

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > >argue from emotions and not from facts.

> >

> > Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

>

> That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

You are to me like a stranger in the street,I try to tell you that I find a good restaurant and tell you some of its advantages. If you are not interested or don't trust me, I don't have to convince you.Can I explain that?

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > > > >

> > > > > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

> > >

> > > I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

> > > Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty kitten good against power builds...

> > >

> > > I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

> > >

> > > I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

> >

> > I can pretty much guarantee he'd die in under a minute against me. I offered to 1v1 him so he can prove his axe/warhorn build is better than my greatsword but he refused. For some strange reason, people don't like to actually back up what they say.

> >

> > Stating that his build is "truly powerful" without actually giving any sort of support or evidence to prove it, then refusing to prove it when asked, just goes to show how little he actually believes in it.

> >

> > And again, he stated that he only made this thread to try and deflect attention away from mesmer nerf threads.

>

> Well I gave it a crack, my first game was desertion because it never let me connect to the game so I'll have to post the second game which is the one I managed to play.

> I think I did well for not exactly knowing what I was doing, light classes were easy to take down. Good mobility too which was nice, my bird was Owl.

>

> I can't discredit OP for his build, it felt nice and a more experienced player *will* do much better than I did.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/F1VilnT.jpg "")

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/74UkvXk.jpg "")

>

More exercises, you will know how strong the build is.trust me!

> @"BikeIsGone.8675" said:

> In all fairness....I think Soulbeast is not as bad as people make it out to be.

> Me and a friend of mine crafted a SB build after PoF release that relied on moa-stance, strength of the pack (the elite skill) and all the boonshare option available to SB (We heal as one + Fresh Reinforcement). Essentially he just popped moa stance, started his boonspam and in the end had almost every boon in the game for an absurd duration. It worked really well for him and he was a super tanky (I think he ran some Healing power amulet + Nature magic + Wilderness survival).

> Thing was ....that - at least at that point in time - druid did the exact same thing...only better. So he dropped SB in favor of druid.

They are prejudiced against SB, so they can't accept SB

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"will de grijze jager.6594" said:

> > > > > >argue from emotions and not from facts.

> > > > >

> > > > > Iirc everyone on this forum ... Especially if mesmers involved ... xd

> > > >

> > > > That is not alwyas true read the merg mesmer post they don't argue from emotions they give this and this is the problem. They give feedback on what hte problem is and how to fix it. Yes some make a post and argue from emotions but a lot give solid facts and feedback. Like this zet guy is argue from emotions and not give any facts that prof his claim. Everytime he is called out on he says' Do you think I'll continue to argue with you?It's unnecessary to convince you.' and people only ask facts and he doesn't give it, because he argue from emotion not from facts.

> > >

> > > Everything they merged it was old threads where been more than enough to tell ppl bias and just want class to be gutted. Also this people dont understand problem with a mesmer at all , thus propose to nerf it in wrong places ;)

> >

> > Even People who main and play mesmer in top ranks give those chance so you say those people don't know how the class works. That is a logic fallacy. People on the top of pvp Know better than anyone how it works and others claim that they are wrong. sorry i believe the guy that is in plat or legendary over the opinion of someon of low gold and lower. people out of low gold and lower talk about the class is not broken because they are not good and are killed by low level players. The people in plat and higher are saying it is broken because even if the players a eqaul in skills they get there kitten kicked because the mesmer is broken with the damage blocks evades invu and mobility.

>

> Why would you think i'm in gold or lower? xD

not you and maybe don't know you don't say anything that give me a reason to say you are gold

> You are to me like a stranger in the street,I try to tell you that I find a good restaurant and tell you some of its advantages. If you are not interested or don't trust me, I don't have to convince you.Can I explain that?

you really haven't read my post..... you argue with emotions and i ask for fact and you say juist try it(and odn't give any facts why it is strong) i have told you i have played it and you are wrong. give you fact why and you give that arguement sorry but that is not a arguement. You said it your self you dislike if someone disproof your concept if they haven't tried it i have and give you fact that your claim is false. There are classes like spellbreaker or druid or mesmer or ele who can do what you claim 100 times better and you still don't understand it. i play soulbeast in pvp and am in plat always and say the boon build you claimed that was so op is far from it. If you go on Soulbeast there are atleast 2 other build that are more OP then your so claimed BOON build. ah and there is even a core ranger build better then that boon build.

>

> > You are to me like a stranger in the street,I try to tell you that I find a good restaurant and tell you some of its advantages. If you are not interested or don't trust me, I don't have to convince you.Can I explain that?

> you really haven't read my post..... you argue with emotions and i ask for fact and you say juist try it(and odn't give any facts why it is strong) i have told you i have played it and you are wrong. give you fact why and you give that arguement sorry but that is not a arguement. You said it your self you dislike if someone disproof your concept if they haven't tried it i have and give you fact that your claim is false. There are classes like spellbreaker or druid or mesmer or ele who can do what you claim 100 times better and you still don't understand it. i play soulbeast in pvp and am in plat always and say the boon build you claimed that was so op is far from it. If you go on Soulbeast there are atleast 2 other build that are more OP then your so claimed BOON build. ah and there is even a core ranger build better then that boon build.

You're sure you're using my build and skill ?give up the great sword or Longbow that you like most ,Although I didn't mention how to operate this build correctly,If you have tried, please close this post. This post is not helpful for you.

> You're sure you're using my build and skill ?give up the great sword or Longbow that you like most ,Although I didn't mention how to operate this build correctly,If you have tried, please close this post. This post is not helpful for you.

mate a good player don't need to hear how ot use a build they find it out most of the time and i play mor then 5 years ranger and when pof did release i did find that build early on and tried it after the buff to axe to laste release but it si really not the best chose out of the builds you can take it is a nice hyperd build true but noting more then that other build can do what that build does but 10 times better.

Can not believe a bronze level player is creating a troll topic of this, Soulbeast Op? Druid Op? Dead eye op? Spellbreaker op? scourge op? firebrand op? holo op? No. What I see complaining is more MIRAGE, I must admit that Mirage is very strong and difficult to win with good players playing, since Druid Soulbeast and other classes even a good player is not as difficult as a good mirage player.

I'll give you a recommendation, go to the pve, learn to dodge, learn to use more button beyond 11111, turn a hero there in the PVE and then try to get bronze in the ranked, because if soulbeast is op, you must be very bad and catch up to renegade, if it is still bad, try to play WvW and hot join no one vs one, if not solve, stay in PVE.

I still see more troll when mesmer, mirage and chronomancer players say that soulbeast, druid and ranger is stronger .... I can conclude that these players only get plat, gold, silver if it is loaded

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> >

> > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> >

> > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

And again, you're incorrect. I clearly stated in the FIRST page of this thread:

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> @"ZeteCommander.4937"

>

> How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

>

> We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

>

> Does that sound fair?

I offered to prove my point and record it so everyone can watch. I repeated my offer on the next page as well. He's refused each and every time because he knows he can't win with his garbage build.

>

> > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> >

> > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

>

> Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

> I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

>

>

https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

@"shadowpass.4236" and all other real rangers ... I have few questions for you :.

Why did you spend your time with @"ZeteCommander.4937" or other ppl like him ? Is not obvious that he don't know much about ranger?

I bet that he is a mesmer but definitely not a ranger. Just ignore him, and ask Anet to delete this post, because didn't give nothing than false info.

I wish you HF and GL in new sPVP season.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> @"shadowpass.4236" and all other real rangers ... I have few questions for you :.

>

> Why did you spend your time with @"ZeteCommander.4937" or other ppl like him ? Is not obvious that he don't know much about ranger?

> I bet that he is a mesmer but definitely not a ranger. Just ignore him, and ask Anet to delete this post, because didn't give nothing than false info.

>

> I wish you HF and GL in new sPVP season.

>

>

This forum is really nauseous,i should keep my secrets instead of sharing,If you don't complain about mesmer will be malicious comments,If you share a new build that is not in meta, it will be derided, go on with your ridiculous complaints.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> > >

> > > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> > >

> > > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> > How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

>

> And again, you're incorrect. I clearly stated in the FIRST page of this thread:

>

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> >

> > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> >

> > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> >

> > Does that sound fair?

>

> I offered to prove my point and record it so everyone can watch. I repeated my offer on the next page as well. He's refused each and every time because he knows he can't win with his garbage build.

>

> >

> > > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> > >

> > > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> >

> > Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

> > I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

> >

> >

>

> https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

You only making look like you are stupid or really are?

I asked you to prove your x9 thrust in a row for 5400 and u were like ohohoh i can do it in special circumstances and not in 5400 as i stated first but you can do it !

Apply burden of truth on yourself before making false claims/lie

You made screenshot asap because it was your intention since beginning ? *ninja'd*

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> > > >

> > > > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> > > >

> > > > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> > > How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

> >

> > And again, you're incorrect. I clearly stated in the FIRST page of this thread:

> >

> > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > >

> > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > >

> > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > >

> > > Does that sound fair?

> >

> > I offered to prove my point and record it so everyone can watch. I repeated my offer on the next page as well. He's refused each and every time because he knows he can't win with his garbage build.

> >

> > >

> > > > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> > > >

> > > > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> > >

> > > Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

> > > I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> You only making look like you are stupid or really are?

> I asked you to prove your x9 thrust in a row for 5400 and u were like ohohoh i can do it in special circumstances and not in 5400 as i stated first but you can do it !

> Apply burden of truth on yourself before making false claims/lie

> You made screenshot asap because it was your intention since beginning ? Sadly on forum i cant change your name into re-ta-rd as you said to me then as well ;)

The whole point of that argument was to prove that on meta builds, mesmers have basically as much, or more, mobility than a thief in a match.

No, I screenshotted that because I had a random person pm me being annoying. So I asked, "Who are you?" And when you didn't respond after 10 minutes I blocked you because I didn't really care anymore.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

Like 95% of ppl qq about mesmers giving false info about mesmer but they arent deleted as you ask.They arent forbidden to make false claims/lie/exaggerate af and so on .

They dont main mesmer or anything . Why you think they are any better than Zete ?

But you care to report this guy for saying soulbeast can be good ,do X things and still be fun to play (i played soulbeast in duels, it was super fun ,but hard to find build that would be best for me, still overshadowed by druids)

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> > > > >

> > > > > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> > > > >

> > > > > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> > > > How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

> > >

> > > And again, you're incorrect. I clearly stated in the FIRST page of this thread:

> > >

> > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > >

> > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > >

> > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > >

> > > > Does that sound fair?

> > >

> > > I offered to prove my point and record it so everyone can watch. I repeated my offer on the next page as well. He's refused each and every time because he knows he can't win with his garbage build.

> > >

> > > >

> > > > > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> > > > >

> > > > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> > > >

> > > > Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

> > > > I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> >

> > You only making look like you are stupid or really are?

> > I asked you to prove your x9 thrust in a row for 5400 and u were like ohohoh i can do it in special circumstances and not in 5400 as i stated first but you can do it !

> > Apply burden of truth on yourself before making false claims/lie

> > You made screenshot asap because it was your intention since beginning ? Sadly on forum i cant change your name into re-ta-rd as you said to me then as well ;)

>

> The whole point of that argument was to prove that on meta builds, mesmers have basically as much, or more, mobility than a thief in a match.

>

> No, I screenshotted that because I had a random person pm me being annoying. So I asked, "Who are you?" And when you didn't respond after 10 minutes I blocked you because I didn't really care anymore.

>

> https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

You tangled in your own lies there bud ? Ask anet to give you logs if you really have goldfish memory , its not like you have any reputation on forum that could be destroyed because you add peope you hate /talk with them/insult/block whatever

You dint succeed to prove anything in that thread , despite of having mirage or not, nothing can come on par with a thief because of target teleports and SB , deal with it.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > Actually i like it even , he want proofs from others while he cant prove anything himself .

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Incorrect. Zete keeps asking me to prove him wrong. Which is in fact, illogical. It's up to him to back up his claims, not other people to disprove them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > [burden of proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof)

> > > > > How its incorrect? When i asked you to prove your nonsense you refused ,feelsbad

> > > >

> > > > And again, you're incorrect. I clearly stated in the FIRST page of this thread:

> > > >

> > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > >

> > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > >

> > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > >

> > > > I offered to prove my point and record it so everyone can watch. I repeated my offer on the next page as well. He's refused each and every time because he knows he can't win with his garbage build.

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > Ironically he added me in game to insult me and block after he seen which rank i am when asked. Had some fun reading this thread :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually I screenshotted that. You whispered me randomly to which I responded, "Who are you?"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> > > > >

> > > > > Pretend to not know someone who you added yourself to insult later? Thats wayyyyy to pathetic even from you tbh xD

> > > > > I think you are just mad that mesmer were losing to druid but not now. So i understand why you are mad and forgive you ,np.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > https://imgur.com/a/sRyDU

> > >

> > > You only making look like you are stupid or really are?

> > > I asked you to prove your x9 thrust in a row for 5400 and u were like ohohoh i can do it in special circumstances and not in 5400 as i stated first but you can do it !

> > > Apply burden of truth on yourself before making false claims/lie

> > > You made screenshot asap because it was your intention since beginning ? Sadly on forum i cant change your name into re-ta-rd as you said to me then as well ;)

> >

> > The whole point of that argument was to prove that on meta builds, mesmers have basically as much, or more, mobility than a thief in a match.

> >

> > No, I screenshotted that because I had a random person pm me being annoying. So I asked, "Who are you?" And when you didn't respond after 10 minutes I blocked you because I didn't really care anymore.

> >

>

> You tangled in your own lies there bud ? Ask anet to give you logs if you really have goldfish memory , its not like you have any reputation on forum that could be destroyed because you add peope you hate /talk with them/insult/block whatever

> You dint succeed to prove anything in that thread , despite of having mirage or not, nothing can come on par with a thief because of target teleports and SB , deal with it.

lol you pm'd me first

Mirage has blinks and Mirage Thrust. Those alone basically give it the mobility of a thief lol