Do you really know how to play Soulbeast ? SB can solve all the trouble

Yes i PM'd you first ,where you found that im deny it ? I asked why hater following me , that was obvious you would call me something like that but i was curious.

After i pointed out your wrong thoughts about mesmer and even explained why in details PM on forum (with a screenshot of rank as you asked) ,i had hope that you able to make a civil discussion but hey, what a surprise you dont want to ?

Forgive me my momentary weakness , for a second i though may be i misjudged you , but I was right as i execpted since beginning.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> Yes i PM'd you first ,where you found that im deny it ? I asked why hater following me , that was obvious you would call me something like that but i was curious.

> After i pointed out your wrong thoughts about mesmer and even explained why in details PM on forum (with a screenshot of rank as you asked) ,i had hope that you able to make a civil discussion but hey, what a surprise you dont want to ?

> Forgive me my momentary weakness , for a second i though may be i misjudged you , but I was right as i execpted since beginning.

I missed that pm tbh.

I think mesmer is too strong right now. I just don't agree with people who think its fine. The whisper got lost in a barrage of like 10 infractions so my bad lol

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Yes i PM'd you first ,where you found that im deny it ? I asked why hater following me , that was obvious you would call me something like that but i was curious.

> > After i pointed out your wrong thoughts about mesmer and even explained why in details PM on forum (with a screenshot of rank as you asked) ,i had hope that you able to make a civil discussion but hey, what a surprise you dont want to ?

> > Forgive me my momentary weakness , for a second i though may be i misjudged you , but I was right as i execpted since beginning.

>

> I missed that pm tbh.

>

> I think mesmer is too strong right now. I just don't agree with people who think its fine. The whisper got lost in a barrage of like 10 infractions so my bad lol

????????? You lost my PM with WALL of a text of explanation and details ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? (at least i believe there was some omegalul)

You even read my posts? I dont say MESMER IS ABSOLUTELY FINE, you could even see my proposed changes , people start holywar to nerf mesmer in WRONG places which never been considered broken before illusion traitline rework ,lack of frequent patches leaves us with what we got for a long time ,when they could fix classes and their problems step by step instead of overnerf which anet tend to do

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > Yes i PM'd you first ,where you found that im deny it ? I asked why hater following me , that was obvious you would call me something like that but i was curious.

> > > After i pointed out your wrong thoughts about mesmer and even explained why in details PM on forum (with a screenshot of rank as you asked) ,i had hope that you able to make a civil discussion but hey, what a surprise you dont want to ?

> > > Forgive me my momentary weakness , for a second i though may be i misjudged you , but I was right as i execpted since beginning.

> >

> > I missed that pm tbh.

> >

> > I think mesmer is too strong right now. I just don't agree with people who think its fine. The whisper got lost in a barrage of like 10 infractions so my bad lol

>

> ????????? You lost my PM with WALL of a text of explanation and details ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? (at least i believe there was some omegalul)

> You even read my posts? I dont say MESMER IS ABSOLUTELY FINE, you could even see my proposed changes , people start holywar to nerf mesmer in WRONG places which never been considered broken before illusion traitline rework ,lack of frequent patches leaves us with what we got for a long time ,when they could fix classes and their problems step by step instead of overnerf which anet tend to do

Yep I missed it.

I read what I can read. A lot of it is fairly difficult because of poor formatting/spelling. Which is fine, but I don't always feel like struggling through someone's posts. With that being said, what were the changes you proposed?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> Like 95% of ppl qq about mesmers giving false info about mesmer but they arent deleted as you ask.They arent forbidden to make false claims/lie/exaggerate af and so on .

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28011/current-most-op-class-that-needs-balancing/p1

I think this means something ... mesmer is in top of the list ... at big distance

> They dont main mesmer or anything . Why you think they are any better than Zete ?

You right, I am agree with you regarding this.

> But you care to report this guy for saying soulbeast can be good ,do X things and still be fun to play (i played soulbeast in duels, it was super fun ,but hard to find build that would be best for me, still overshadowed by druids)

I don't want to report a guy for saying Soulbeast can be good, because I am agree that Soulbeast is great not only good, I play Ranger since beta, and I love Soulbeast.

I have my build (is not mine only, because there are many other rangers who figure out this build) and in my opinion is one of the best. But definitely the build posted by @"ZeteCommander.4937" is not good because lacks in many things very important in sPVP and WvW too and from his comments he proved that he don't know a lot of things about Soulbeast. @"shadowpass.4236" and other guys already told him where Zete is wrong.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > Like 95% of ppl qq about mesmers giving false info about mesmer but they arent deleted as you ask.They arent forbidden to make false claims/lie/exaggerate af and so on .

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28011/current-most-op-class-that-needs-balancing/p1

> I think this means something ... mesmer is in top of the list ... at big distance

I still ask you ,why they allowed to give false info/exaggerate etc ? :)

Memser obviously have problem , biggest of all chronomancers everywhere because mirage was nerfed... they awoken something they dont really wanted !!!!!!!XDDDDDDD

> I don't want to report a guy for saying Soulbeast can be good, because I am agree that Soulbeast is great not only good, I play Ranger since beta, and I love Soulbeast.

> I have my build (is not mine only, because there are many other rangers who figure out this build) and in my opinion is one of the best. But definitely the build posted by @"ZeteCommander.4937" is not good because lacks in many things very important in sPVP and WvW too and from his comments he proved that he don't know a lot of things about Soulbeast. @"shadowpass.4236" and other guys already told him where Zete is wrong.

>

Then let him be? Also u can give me that build, i had some fun with SB marauder 2 defensive traitlines but kinda lack in damage ...damn warrior ,especially now being immune to CC and punish you for ANY CC U DO,CANCURRRRRRRRRRR.Some propose beastmastery...may be my problem was running flying tree?:D Casting 1 hour heal resistance w/o quickness a bit long :D

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > > Like 95% of ppl qq about mesmers giving false info about mesmer but they arent deleted as you ask.They arent forbidden to make false claims/lie/exaggerate af and so on .

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28011/current-most-op-class-that-needs-balancing/p1

> > I think this means something ... mesmer is in top of the list ... at big distance

> I still ask you ,why they allowed to give false info/exaggerate etc ? :)

> Memser obviously have problem , biggest of all chronomancers everywhere because mirage was nerfed... they awoken something they dont really wanted !!!!!!!XDDDDDDD

>

> > I don't want to report a guy for saying Soulbeast can be good, because I am agree that Soulbeast is great not only good, I play Ranger since beta, and I love Soulbeast.

> > I have my build (is not mine only, because there are many other rangers who figure out this build) and in my opinion is one of the best. But definitely the build posted by @"ZeteCommander.4937" is not good because lacks in many things very important in sPVP and WvW too and from his comments he proved that he don't know a lot of things about Soulbeast. @"shadowpass.4236" and other guys already told him where Zete is wrong.

> >

> Then let him be? Also u can give me that build, i had some fun with SB marauder 2 defensive traitlines but kinda lack in damage ...kitten warrior ,especially now being immune to CC and punish you for ANY CC U DO,CANCURRRRRRRRRRR.Some propose beastmastery...may be my problem was running flying tree?:D Casting 1 hour heal resistance w/o quickness a bit long :D

Wanna give me your build?

I went 13/4 on Zetes build, lets see if yours is better :+1:

Understandable if you don't want too, I also have a super secret build that destroys all.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

>

> Wanna give me your build?

>

> I went 13/4 on Zetes build, lets see if yours is better :+1:

>

> Understandable if you don't want too, I also have a super secret build that destroys all.

It's not a secret, doesn't exist a super secret build who can destroy all, but there are some good builds who can manage to survive vs power and condi and do enough damage too, and are some build who are bad because can only do a sustain damage ... and in sPVP being more damage dealer than a balanced damage/survive, just didn't work, because you can't run away like in WvW due the fact your first objective is to get and protect a node/point not to kill someone. But this is my opinion.

Anyway this is the build I use:

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT8XnEqAN8ilsAusAUtglJBrJA84mA572f7x1ZyVBycn8gxtC-jpxHQB0rMAAOIAM8BAkwLAAP2fQZHBAA

I will not argue why I use that or that, because this post is not about the build I use. I don't know how many rangers are using the same build like mine, because I saw more Druids than Soulbeast in sPVP.

But, try it and if it suits you GL and HF.

> @"Dragonzhunter.8506" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> >

> > Wanna give me your build?

> >

> > I went 13/4 on Zetes build, lets see if yours is better :+1:

> >

> > Understandable if you don't want too, I also have a super secret build that destroys all.

>

> It's not a secret, doesn't exist a super secret build who can destroy all, but there are some good builds who can manage to survive vs power and condi and do enough damage too, and are some build who are bad because can only do a sustain damage ... and in sPVP being more damage dealer than a balanced damage/survive, just didn't work, because you can't run away like in WvW due the fact your first objective is to get and protect a node/point not to kill someone. But this is my opinion.

> Anyway this is the build I use:

> http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT8XnEqAN8ilsAusAUtglJBrJA84mA572f7x1ZyVBycn8gxtC-jpxHQB0rMAAOIAM8BAkwLAAP2fQZHBAA

>

> I will not argue why I use that or that, because this post is not about the build I use. I don't know how many rangers are using the same build like mine, because I saw more Druids than Soulbeast in sPVP.

> But, try it and if it suits you GL and HF.

>

Thanks for the build, I will try it after work....

No need to argue about builds with me either, I really enjoy trying out a variety of builds... Some are good, some are bad but at the end of the day I understand that personal skill will prevail over the build. Then there's also times, like in my experience where I have said "such and such is a decent set up" and get mocked for it only to see it become META 2 seasons later.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > >

> > > Wanna give me your build?

> > >

> > > I went 13/4 on Zetes build, lets see if yours is better :+1:

> > >

> > > Understandable if you don't want too, I also have a super secret build that destroys all.

> >

> > It's not a secret, doesn't exist a super secret build who can destroy all, but there are some good builds who can manage to survive vs power and condi and do enough damage too, and are some build who are bad because can only do a sustain damage ... and in sPVP being more damage dealer than a balanced damage/survive, just didn't work, because you can't run away like in WvW due the fact your first objective is to get and protect a node/point not to kill someone. But this is my opinion.

> > Anyway this is the build I use:

> > http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT8XnEqAN8ilsAusAUtglJBrJA84mA572f7x1ZyVBycn8gxtC-jpxHQB0rMAAOIAM8BAkwLAAP2fQZHBAA

> >

> > I will not argue why I use that or that, because this post is not about the build I use. I don't know how many rangers are using the same build like mine, because I saw more Druids than Soulbeast in sPVP.

> > But, try it and if it suits you GL and HF.

> >

>

> Thanks for the build, I will try it after work....

>

> No need to argue about builds with me either, I really enjoy trying out a variety of builds... Some are good, some are bad but at the end of the day I understand that personal skill will prevail over the build. Then there's also times, like in my experience where I have said "such and such is a decent set up" and get mocked for it only to see it become META 2 seasons later.

>

I played that before patch and didnt tried again , i used that in duels , not in ranked games. For fun in unranked i used full yolo DPS with unblockable merge, was very fun to play, i can share if you want :)

Soulbeast is like... get used to merge :) I hope in , use some skills and out once its not necessary. Sometimes stay too long its bad because you might want to merge with other pet soon. Just my thoughts on class

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRjEqQJL2yCOsAXLWmEs8c7vN56M5qAZumAwjbCUi5TD-jpBHABDcEAA4QA0y+Di/AA0uMgBXAAA

Why greatsword? Personal preference . (FOR MOBILITY I USE MERGE LB3 and leave merge asap you got swiftness!)

Was my build with surging runes , given boon duration and power . Also counterplayed mesmer phantasms, they destroyed themselves when i was coming close xD

Used elite with smokescale for might stacking ,merge with it to use 2-1-3 combo of course. Jacaranda to heal myself also zone my opponent from me with AoE lightning, u know they can hit same place many times...especially with a pet ! (pet aoe,into immob into your,FUN,but very very very rare to do)

My problem is warriors sustain and facetank potential , with new changes you have no chance of killing them unless you go full yolo berserk with 40% damage buff imo. CCing them is making your own life harder.

POSSIBLE REPLACEMENTS :

Amulet was marauder cuz condis... Mirages.... Jagaranda helped to deal with them nicely. Now u can go demolisher may be,feel free to try.

Sword/dagger/warhorn(for unblockable attacks ,ez)/axe for huge damage around your/aoe over GS.

Also you can swap some traits, if you feel need in unblockables or not(unstoppable union) . Do you need condi cleanse(blind CLEANSE FOK YEEEEEEEEEEEEE) on dodge or you want fury/vigor on pet swap instead(evasive purity or spiritual arrival)? Utilities can be changed, quickness on dolyak stance if you feel too much immobs/chills/cripple flying around (i like this stance kek).Why quickness? Em... corrupts, thief steal ,BOONbreakers... I dont wanna drop new OP signet ,its OP!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8CtCilsAOsActglJBLv3GcTuNBgH3E4JIcB+YlMt5A-jpBHABGcBAaqMg4PAgBOCAAcIAAa/BA

^oneshot wonder that i played for fun , bear heal cuz u dont want sustained heal ,you want to not die to condis once they get up to you

Elite could be replaced for wolf + take trait that improve condi hate on heal and longer duration on wolf stance . You lose stability that makes you easier to pin down and stop you from killing them faster than you die ;)

Also dis double mauls with sick em dud, dope

Ok, it might be, but so hard to play. We are noobs can't afford those high level skills, which a simple stealth run away requires you F2 smoke with your pet, warhorn 5 blast, F4 change pet to bird, F5 beastmode, ESC cancel target, and finally F1 run away. Well if you can do that smoothly, I'll report you for using macros.

> @"Giotto.2607" said:

> Ok, it might be, but so hard to play. We are noobs can't afford those high level skills, which a simple stealth run away requires you F2 smoke with your pet, warhorn 5 blast, F4 change pet to bird, F5 beastmode, ESC cancel target, and finally F1 run away. Well if you can do that smoothly, I'll report you for using macros.

Mmmmm ? Its doesnt sounds hard + why 'esc cancel target' ,wat?:D

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Giotto.2607" said:

> > Ok, it might be, but so hard to play. We are noobs can't afford those high level skills, which a simple stealth run away requires you F2 smoke with your pet, warhorn 5 blast, F4 change pet to bird, F5 beastmode, ESC cancel target, and finally F1 run away. Well if you can do that smoothly, I'll report you for using macros.

>

> Mmmmm ? Its doesnt sounds hard + why 'esc cancel target' ,wat?:D

I AM A NOOB! I NEED THE GAME STAY WITH ONLY 5 KILLS! That's the reason i play this game! And I mean, you can do all those in 1 press with thief, why bother.