Time to kill Scourge off Anet. They can solo Arkk

Jinks.2057

> @"NICENIKESHOE.7128" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Vaga.5174" said:

> > > Why shouldn't it be able to be solo'd?

> >

> > Try it ? ;)

>

> Incomprehensible!

>

> Tis a PvP forum.

That was my first impression when i seen this thread but i dont try to find logic here anymore !:D

> @"Vaga.5174" said:

> So if i try it and cant do it means it shouldn't be soloable? Interesting logic.

You not even trying to apply any logic or thing that supposed to be in your 'head' doesnt exist?

How challenging mode meant for 5 players SHOULD be solo'd ?

I never said it was meant to be soloable. Meant suggests intent. Just because something is meant to be for a 5 man party, it does not mean it shouldn't be possible to be solo'd. People so up in arms too quickly, appreciate good gameplay when you see it.

Lets say its not 100% authentic, you cant deny its impressive gameplay? He deserves some kudos still?

Now lets not be cynics, and say it is 100% authentic, people just being unfairly judgemental.

To answer your 'should' question, i never even said it should be solo'd. I just merely asked why it shouldn't. One reason i could argue it COULD be solo'd is for challenging solo play that the <1% of players look for in any game.

Edit: Grammar

TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

(BUT STILL WHY THIS ON PVP FORUM? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

If a mechanic of the fractal is intended to kill you if you do not do it, and it does not kill you, then that is not the failure of balance for scourge (as this threads subject suggests), that is a failure of the mechanic. As you say, if that is the intent of the mechanic, then adjust the damage to do 99999 damage to make it compulsory.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> This is clearly one of the strangest ways to implement a nerf cry for a class in this PvP forum.

Not really, you must not keep up with why things change. When something is overpowered in pve, its changed quickly. Look at firebrand, they nerfed them immediately when they seen the dps they could do on a raid golem. So no its not strange, it makes sense.

> @"Aza.2105" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > This is clearly one of the strangest ways to implement a nerf cry for a class in this PvP forum.

>

> Not really, you must not keep up with why things change. When something is overpowered in pve, its changed quickly. Look at firebrand, they nerfed them immediately when they seen the dps they could do on a raid golem. So no its not strange, it makes sense.

But why post in the PvP forum not in PvE where the chance that anet read and care is much higher than in PvP?

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > This is clearly one of the strangest ways to implement a nerf cry for a class in this PvP forum.

> >

> > Not really, you must not keep up with why things change. When something is overpowered in pve, its changed quickly. Look at firebrand, they nerfed them immediately when they seen the dps they could do on a raid golem. So no its not strange, it makes sense.

> But why post in the PvP forum not in PvE where the chance that anet read and care is much higher than in PvP?

>

Because last year there was a patch where ghost thief was nerfed a day after a guy posted a video of a ghost thief solo'ing a raid boss. This led to a myth that anything that can solo a pve boss will get nerfed immediately. This myth is of course a false because we know from dev posts that class changes have to finalized a week in advance, so the ghost thief nerf was already locked in before the guy ever posted the video.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > This is clearly one of the strangest ways to implement a nerf cry for a class in this PvP forum.

> > >

> > > Not really, you must not keep up with why things change. When something is overpowered in pve, its changed quickly. Look at firebrand, they nerfed them immediately when they seen the dps they could do on a raid golem. So no its not strange, it makes sense.

> > But why post in the PvP forum not in PvE where the chance that anet read and care is much higher than in PvP?

> >

>

> Because last year there was a patch where ghost thief was nerfed a day after a guy posted a video of a ghost thief solo'ing a raid boss. This led to a myth that anything that can solo a pve boss will get nerfed immediately. This myth is of course a false because we know from dev posts that class changes have to finalized a week in advance, so the ghost thief nerf was already locked in before the guy ever posted the video.

I just learned a meme,ty! :astonished:

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > This is clearly one of the strangest ways to implement a nerf cry for a class in this PvP forum.

> >

> > Not really, you must not keep up with why things change. When something is overpowered in pve, its changed quickly. Look at firebrand, they nerfed them immediately when they seen the dps they could do on a raid golem. So no its not strange, it makes sense.

> But why post in the PvP forum not in PvE where the chance that anet read and care is much higher than in PvP?

>

Probably to be a smart ass. Showing how pve takes priority over pvp when it comes to balance. That would be my guess.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

> Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

> (BUT STILL WHY THIS ON PVP FORUM? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Berserker and Soulbeast can also get past that. Tempest and Core Ranger can as well with elite skills. Do all of those also need to be nerfed?

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > TRY to do it with other classes? You were watching video even ? The only thing kept him alive its : barriers ,heals from bloodmagic. You supposed to die if fail that mechanic because its explode for maximum of your health .

> > Pretty much sure point of that thread was :only scourge can do it . But its easy to fix , make oneshot mechanic do 99999 damage so you die no matter what

> > (BUT STILL WHY THIS ON PVP FORUM? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

>

> Berserker and Soulbeast can also get past that. Tempest and Core Ranger can as well with elite skills. Do all of those also need to be nerfed?

Please post video evidence of those classes solo'n Arkk.

Thank you