Do we have any info on how many Legendary Insights are required for Coalescence?

Since Legendary Insights are just stacking up in my bank, I was wondering whether I can use some of those for additional legendary armor pieces, but since I don't know how many are required for the upcoming legendary ring, Coalescence, I'm stuck saving them. We knew early on that legendary armor requires 150 LI, can we have the same info for the ring?

No official information exists. But, if they are stacking up in your bank, I take it your material storage is full. That means you have at least 250 saved up in storage right? Probably safe to go as low as 150 LI, so you should be safe to burn at least 100 of your storage LI's plus whatever is in your bank. Honestly, its hard to imagine the ring taking more than maybe 50 LI, but it would be insane for the ring to need more than 150 LI.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> It would be silly if the currently only PoF raid reward would only need 50 LI. Even if W6 gets an extra reward 50 would feel very low

Yes it would, fortunately there is the set of dhuum armor, the cool weapons, the minis, and the amazing chair.

Each piece of legendary armor is only 25 LI. Using my viper set for numbers, the average power of those 6 pieces is 62, a vipers ring has 106 power. Less than double the importance of the average piece of armor. 50 LI seems reasonable.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > but what are we going to do with the other remaining li?

>

> Gear all your chars in leggy armor and not only 1, 2 or three.

>

That is pointless. You drown in ascended armor while raiding a lot (same with fractals). So building legendaries for all classes is a waste of gold

> > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > but what are we going to do with the other remaining li?

> >

> > Gear all your chars in leggy armor and not only 1, 2 or three.

> >

>

> That is pointless. You drown in ascended armor while raiding a lot (same with fractals). So building legendaries for all classes is a waste of gold

I won't do that as well with my LIs but I know some people already heading for their 5th leggy armor.

> @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > It would be silly if the currently only PoF raid reward would only need 50 LI. Even if W6 gets an extra reward 50 would feel very low

>

> And anything above 100 would be ridiculous.

Not really, if every new raid wing increases the amount of LI you can get per week it must cost more

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > but what are we going to do with the other remaining li?

> > >

> > > Gear all your chars in leggy armor and not only 1, 2 or three.

> > >

> >

> > That is pointless. You drown in ascended armor while raiding a lot (same with fractals). So building legendaries for all classes is a waste of gold

>

> I won't do that as well with my LIs but I know some people already heading for their 5th leggy armor.

Sure some people do, but I have better stuff to do with my materials/gold. I am not even using the 3 legendary sets I currently have in any worthwile way that justified the costs

> Sure some people do, but I have better stuff to do with my materials/gold. I am not even using the 3 legendary sets I currently have in any worthwile way that justified the costs

From that point of view nothing justified any costs in this game at all. xD

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> > Sure some people do, but I have better stuff to do with my materials/gold. I am not even using the 3 legendary sets I currently have in any worthwile way that justified the costs

>

> From that point of view nothing justified any costs in this game at all. xD

You are not wrong, the reward structure in this game is very bad thanks to the gem store and no item progression

> > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > It would be silly if the currently only PoF raid reward would only need 50 LI. Even if W6 gets an extra reward 50 would feel very low

> >

> > And anything above 100 would be ridiculous.

>

> Not really, if every new raid wing increases the amount of LI you can get per week it must cost more

We're not yet at that point.

> @"Reema.7360" said:

> I mean, I am already gearing my 6th character in legendary armor. If I knew how many LI I need for the ring, I might instantly get my 6th and 7th character done. That's why I want to know.

6th full set? That is 1650 li for 6 full set.. currently player don't hv more than 1350 yet I don't think. 4th full set I think yes.

:O

• 2 weeks later...

I think 100 is too low. When leggy armour came out we were really surprised by the amount we needed, and now since it's been out forever and we are only getting more more and more each week, I wouldn't be surprised if it needs 250 overall.

I know it sounds like a lot now, but if we assume there will be another 2 more wings before it can be completed, we will be earning around 25 LI per week. That's not unreasonable, In fact it's actually a LOT of LI, this stuff is going to be like bloodstone dust. 100 I don't think will be enough of a sink.